• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Etsy seller curses customer instead of target, but seller says its not the case?

Everyone's got one.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi, so this person was seriously messed with, no one to turn to, two relatives murdered while they where traveling in Greece, after several years nothing was solved, just return of their bodies., Greek authorities where no help, hard to prove who and why it happened, a few locals offered information and years later it turned out one of them was related to an attorney whos name was on forged POA documents using the victims ids to strip bank accounts several relatives who died had that no one in the family claimed for years.,Athens police and prosecutors insisted the attorney on this island was behind the murder but police one on the island where no help, the island has à prosecutor but he lives on a nearby island., a PI suggested to give up…suddenly he finds the local and his brother on the net, sees their faces.

more years nada…so.., now after 7 years ! And yesterday he tells me he paid someone on etsy a measly $10 to curse one of these wrong doers just to see if anything actually happens, but when he said he shared a photo of both himself and the local who lied to him i was very skeptical., he got sick, this morning he woke up but said it its just a cold, maybe a fever….but just hours ago he reported what the etsy person did and i had to explain this here for advise! I read a few things here before googling around and i can see you guys know allot.

so please look at these screen shots and tell me if something is wrong! 🙄 , I immediately told him to ask this seller why his photo was in the ritual!

this was the message;
DEBC0-E12-EF5-A-4312-8-FCE-FFFEDD047781.jpg

photo of my friend paying for this

]
31-E25352-C043-4-F98-8921-8-FCD34-A194-FC.jpg

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Did your friend mention that he was in photo as well?

I could be wrong... but usually when a practitioner is targeting an individual they have something personal, for this instance a photo in which the target is alone. I feel that some of that energy could've been accidentally directed to your friend, or even intentionally.

This is just my thoughts and feelings on the matter, someone with more experience will come along shortly and give you proper answers to your questions. I would also suggest a reading to see if anything spiritually is wrong with your friend, there's a vendor here that can do that for you.

Vendor

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Did your friend mention that he was in photo as well?

I could be wrong... but usually when a practitioner is targeting an individual they have something personal, for this instance a photo in which the target is alone. I feel that some of that energy could've been accidentally directed to your friend, or even intentionally.

This is just my thoughts and feelings on the matter, someone with more experience will come along shortly and give you proper answers to your questions. I would also suggest a reading to see if anything spiritually is wrong with your friend, there's a vendor here that can do that for you.

Vendor
Looks to me like the practitioner decided to curse the person this was for instead of the target....regardless of what he tells his client..I dont want to sound negative but if the practitioner is telling the truth that everything is ok I would also like to know how if only the clients friend is in the photo and he suddenly got sick.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Looks to me like the practitioner decided to curse the person this was for instead of the target....regardless of what he tells his client..I dont want to sound negative but if the practitioner is telling the truth that everything is ok I would also like to know how if only the clients friend is in the photo and he suddenly got sick.
Yeah, sounding negative wasn't something I wanted to do but this made me unsettled.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yeah, sounding negative wasn't something I wanted to do but this made me unsettled.
The person who did this (based in Ukraine btw) sent more messages to offer cleansing for a price…something tells me he or she contacted the target to cash in, regardless, the photo only shows my friend who needed the help instead of the target., and he got sick out of the blue..maybe a cold but still strange coincidence ..can you tell what the spell caster did?

here is the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Curses tend to be pretty heavy business among serious occultists. Selling a cheap and easy revenge curse for that price makes me feel like the only thing your buddy’s gotta worry about is whether or not that tenner would have been better spent on a bottle of cough medicine.

After looking through the link and seeing the other services they offer I am even more convinced it’s a scam. Take a look through some of the threads on this site to see how magicians tend to react when asked for love or obsession spells, and then see how this Etsy seller’s products are roughly 50% related to romance or sexuality…

Just be glad he didn’t spend hundreds. Far better to learn how to work some magic himself for self-improvement or growth after the trauma endured. There simply is no quick and easy fix in a situation like you described.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Curses tend to be pretty heavy business among serious occultists. Selling a cheap and easy revenge curse for that price makes me feel like the only thing your buddy’s gotta worry about is whether or not that tenner would have been better spent on a bottle of cough medicine.

After looking through the link and seeing the other services they offer I am even more convinced it’s a scam. Take a look through some of the threads on this site to see how magicians tend to react when asked for love or obsession spells, and then see how this Etsy seller’s products are roughly 50% related to romance or sexuality…

Just be glad he didn’t spend hundreds. Far better to learn how to work some magic himself for self-improvement or growth after the trauma endured. There simply is no quick and easy fix in a situation like you described.
Hi, well its official, just spoke to him, he has covid…maybe from going to the park with his kid the other day.,not sire if its a coincidence though but whats your opinion with those messages, cause it looks to me like the practitioner screwed up, sold out or is simply malicious., maybe i report him-her to etsy.

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
im fallowing this thread cause I just paid for the -->
. :)
she sent me a video...I dont normally ever wish ill on anyone but this one person did things even the local police cant figure out how he keeps getting off the hook, back on the streets and never regrets arrested for putting his kids at risk again and again!

$14 lol
the ritual looks correct , no one asked for my name or photo either! I feel sorry for the guy mentioned in the thread, maybe he had serious work done to him and this is part of the effects?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Bro how many days did you take? Tell the magician to remove the spell, tell the magician the reason why too, that you do not regret harm on your enemy rather to protect your friend.

If this is a real magician.... I've seen on Etsy spells worth 10 USD to 10k USD, what is the diffrence?
Effort and time? I don't know for sure. But one thing is for sure that the majority are liars looking to scam. Tho i believe there are reliable ones, hard to tell tho when even the scammers has 100-500+ review.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Bro how many days did you take? Tell the magician to remove the spell, tell the magician the reason why too, that you do not regret harm on your enemy rather to protect your friend.

If this is a real magician.... I've seen on Etsy spells worth 10 USD to 10k USD, what is the diffrence?
Effort and time? I don't know for sure. But one thing is for sure that the majority are liars looking to scam. Tho i believe there are reliable ones, hard to tell tho when even the scammers has 100-500+ review.
Not sure what you mean by how many days., they just did it, i will ask them more assertively now, , i kind of tried and the seller offered a protection ritual / i mean really, it states that its safe on the advert..maybe he wanted to do rituals for customers with both customer and target so he wont have karma?…

as for fakes, they share photos and even videos of the spells, but yea, the spells can simply be props and bs as well..

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The person who did this (based in Ukraine btw) sent more messages to offer cleansing for a price…something tells me he or she contacted the target to cash in, regardless, the photo only shows my friend who needed the help instead of the target., and he got sick out of the blue..maybe a cold but still strange coincidence ..can you tell what the spell caster did?

here is the
Yep, scammer took your friend's money.

I don't see any other reasons why the spell caster would do anything else. That is if they are practitioners.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure what you mean by how many days., they just did it, i will ask them more assertively now, , i kind of tried and the seller offered a protection ritual / i mean really, it states that its safe on the advert..maybe he wanted to do rituals for customers with both customer and target so he wont have karma?…

as for fakes, they share photos and even videos of the spells, but yea, the spells can simply be props and bs as well..
There's a select option and that's for the amount of days the apparent spell caster will cast spells for you.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yep, scammer took your friend's money.

I don't see any other reasons why the spell caster would do anything else. That is if they are practitioners.

There's a select option and that's for the amount of days the apparent spell caster will cast spells for you.
So there is no doubt to you that this person who casted the spell only targeted my friend if at all ?
in other words their word claiming not to worry as if its part of the ritusl is a bluff?

Btw his last message

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So there is no doubt to you that this person who casted the spell only targeted my friend if at all ?
Looking at the sellers advert. I would assume that he is just scammer and nothing more.

But I do think its strange that your friend got suddenly sick the next day, and normally it isn't just coincidence.

in other words their word claiming not to worry as if its part of the ritusl is a bluff?

Btw his last message
The photo of a person is a magical link which would help direct energy more effectively.

Its definitely BS other wise why request to send a photo in first place?

Last edited:

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Looking at the sellers advert. I would assume that he is just scammer and nothing more.
Yup.
it states that its safe on the advert..
You should know better than this, he prob did not do a thing, but to write to you.
maybe he wanted to do rituals for customers with both customer and target so he wont have karma?
Possible. PM @The God-King or Adley(not on this site) if you want to buy real consulation/Advice/Readings that could help you, but i doubt you will need it.
IF he is a scammer then no need to worry and move on.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score

I asked him to stop it, but i got the out of hours away message (n) not cool at all, should I drag etsy into this the whole matter becomes a catch22 embarrassment:p

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I asked him to stop it, but i got the out of hours away message (n) not cool at all, should I drag etsy into this the whole matter becomes a catch22 embarrassment:p
Forget about the Etsy seller, its a waste of time and just be thankful that your friend spent $10 on nothing. If it turns out the seller is a practitioner and something happens to his online shop then he may want revenge. Etsy won't do anything either as what he is doing is within Etsy's rules, terms of conditions.

Etsy states that the seller must give the customer something tangible, in this case a PDF.....Your friend bought a PDF for $10. Which makes this seller untouchable. You did your part and now its time to leave things be.

My last advice:
I suggest that you and your friend learn magick yourselves, you're in luck too because this forum has a huge range of occult books that you can learn from.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
im fallowing this thread cause I just paid for the -->
. :)
she sent me a video...I dont normally ever wish ill on anyone but this one person did things even the local police cant figure out how he keeps getting off the hook, back on the streets and never regrets arrested for putting his kids at risk again and again!

$14 lol
the ritual looks correct , no one asked for my name or photo either! I feel sorry for the guy mentioned in the thread, maybe he had serious work done to him and this is part of the effects?
I know doing spells, rituals can make you exhausted but to make one sick I'm not so sure of, but that also crossed my mind.

Reaction score
Awards
Check out the tail end of my journal, there is a ritual outline there that might be of help to you:

Astounded at the change of luck, gotta be the rituals Ive done.

So, in case it may help others:
LBRP

Mediation on intent

For thirty seconds each, rub oil into or around the candle, always clockwise, always up to down clockwise like old barber signs. This is dressing the candle. Three white tealights and a black candle, black candle lower left and lower right, upper left and upper right a tealight that is white. Frankincense. Cinnamon oil. Dress all four candles.

Next, light the incense, and sprinkle salt around you.

Speak:
"Let the good come in as the bad goes out,
Let the day be bright and the night be stilled,
Let the mind be clear; Let the heart be stout;
Let the soul be free, and the eye with beauty lifted."

Light candles clockwise.

Speak:
"As the fragrance rises ever loftier,
As the light glows ever lovelier;
Banish the forces that hinder my way,
Light the path to victory this day."

Perform the Sacred Chamber exercise (from Akenu), then the LRP Earth Invoking.
If you know it, perform Invoking Saturn LRH
Perform the Sacred Chamber exercise.

AFFIRMATIONS
Speak:
"I DRAW SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE"
"The LORD is my strength and my shield, and I know he is at my side. My faith is complete, and I am unafraid."
"I FIND LOST ARTICLES."
"Guide me toward that which is gone, and return it to its proper place."
"I YIELD TO GOD'S OMNIPOTENCE."
"Let us believe in Him, who we see not, and rejoicing we shall see, and we will enjoy Him seen."

NOVENA
"Blessed be God, who is my shield and my refuge, my fortress and my deliverer. I know that the LORD renders justice to all the oppressed, forgives my faults, and heals all infirmities."

"TO BANISH FEAR AND FOR PROTECTION FROM EVIL, As surely as I trust in God, I know Thy will protect me from all harm. With Thy presence as my shield, no one can injure me. Cause even the Dark forces to work for Good, and bring me quickly from my distress. I call upon Thee from my heart, and wait patiently and confidently for Thy strength to fortify me."

Perform the Middle Pillar Ritual.

Prayers to Saints would fall in here at this point.

Go into meditative trance over this:
"I ACKNOWLEDGE GOD's MIGHTY SOVEREIGNTY"
"The LORD is good, and all His tender mercies are over all His works."

Perform LBRP.
Ground, snuff candles and incense counter clockwise.
Perform Lords Prayer.