• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Etsy seller curses customer instead of target, but seller says its not the case?

Everyone's got one.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi, so this person was seriously messed with, no one to turn to, two relatives murdered while they where traveling in Greece, after several years nothing was solved, just return of their bodies., Greek authorities where no help, hard to prove who and why it happened, a few locals offered information and years later it turned out one of them was related to an attorney whos name was on forged POA documents using the victims ids to strip bank accounts several relatives who died had that no one in the family claimed for years.,Athens police and prosecutors insisted the attorney on this island was behind the murder but police one on the island where no help, the island has à prosecutor but he lives on a nearby island., a PI suggested to give up…suddenly he finds the local and his brother on the net, sees their faces.

more years nada…so.., now after 7 years ! And yesterday he tells me he paid someone on etsy a measly $10 to curse one of these wrong doers just to see if anything actually happens, but when he said he shared a photo of both himself and the local who lied to him i was very skeptical., he got sick, this morning he woke up but said it its just a cold, maybe a fever….but just hours ago he reported what the etsy person did and i had to explain this here for advise! I read a few things here before googling around and i can see you guys know allot.

so please look at these screen shots and tell me if something is wrong! 🙄 , I immediately told him to ask this seller why his photo was in the ritual!

this was the message;
DEBC0-E12-EF5-A-4312-8-FCE-FFFEDD047781.jpg

photo of my friend paying for this

]
31-E25352-C043-4-F98-8921-8-FCD34-A194-FC.jpg

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yea, its very kind of you and def something i noted but the friend i had offered help is actually jewish :rolleyes: (might explain his luck) so im not sure he would get into saints etc..

there is this Jeremy Weiss guy who is one of the best at jewish or old biblical (talmudic) hoodoo, it looks interesting but he wants hundreds for his grimoures etc

ill try finding somethin, i keep telling ppl they need to try and not wait around years for miracles, its what frustrated me about all this..try something/anything/everything cause the reason someone walked on you is because they assumed they can get away with it and will do it again to others..not right, we cant change the world but try to atleast deal with it.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Oh boy…..the guy is pssed , he seemed genuine so i said instead of refunding why not correct, so this is what he says
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

then i explained that my friend woke up and called to tell me he was fresh like a baby, no more illness hours after i had requested that this ritual was stopped, and he swor he had covid…he said he had covid last year and this was worse..

in the end i think he might be genuine but he does not see, to want my money now and telling from my friend’s experience id love to have someone narsisctic get what they deserve :p
Post automatically merged:

What you guys think of this one :p

Last edited:

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Oh boy…..the guy is pssed , he seemed genuine so i said instead of refunding why not correct, so this is what he says

then i explained that my friend woke up and called to tell me he was fresh like a baby, no more illness hours after i had requested that this ritual was stopped, and he swor he had covid…he said he had covid last year and this was worse..

in the end i think he might be genuine but he does not see, to want my money now and telling from my friend’s experience id love to have someone narsisctic get what they deserve :p

probably fake but either way dunno, the one someone on YouTube recommended is not bad, the video of the work looks this girl got looks legit, Magick square, mirrors, blood offering and all... I doubt some faker create this alter ;)

I thought to say something here, you realise he is saying that he will leave the ritual as it is regardless of what you fee or believe?
you sure he does not know the real target or contacted him, means he could be both scammer and genuine

Last edited:

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
probably fake but either way dunno, the one someone on YouTube recommended is not bad, the video of the work looks this girl got looks legit, Magick square, mirrors, blood offering and all... I doubt some faker create this alter ;)

I thought to say something here, you realise he is saying that he will leave the ritual as it is regardless of what you fee or believe?
you sure he does not know the real target or contacted him, means he could be both scammer and genuine
I actually had one seller who claimed that paypal did not work in india and they could only accept western union or wise outside etsy, clear scam cause wise is also a bank that offers master-card, i know many who sell handmade items on etsy (from jewelry forums) and they accept credit card payment, paypal etc all into their free wise accounts., so its one way to detect a scam..

another scam os evangelists and muslims posing as practitioners then adding jesus or other self beliefs into the mix after fear mongering the clients., so etsy is a bit like ebay if you ask me .

Reaction score
Awards
I actually had one seller who claimed that paypal did not work in india and they could only accept western union or wise outside etsy, clear scam cause wise is also a bank that offers master-card, i know many who sell handmade items on etsy (from jewelry forums) and they accept credit card payment, paypal etc all into their free wise accounts., so its one way to detect a scam..

another scam os evangelists and muslims posing as practitioners then adding jesus or other self beliefs into the mix after fear mongering the clients., so etsy is a bit like Qebay if you ask me .
Just so we're clear, im transparent. I'm a JC qaballistic magic and hoodoo practitioner. Hoodoo is huge on Judeo Christianity.

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Just so we're clear, im transparent. I'm a JC qaballistic magic and hoodoo practitioner. Hoodoo is huge on Judeo Christianity.
yeah cool, the hoodoo can be applied by any domination, Christianity, judaism and even islam etc, cause its elemental and close to shamanism, the only thing holding one back from using natural forces is who they pray to (Talmudic-Bible-Hadeeths) infact you can say NAPAL maylasia and India have the most hoodoo in the world

Reaction score
Awards
I dont know about India, I really dont and Im not a huge fan of India by being booted out of IT three times in three decades due to H1B preference - and its not only ?India, its greedy business owners to blame, but still not a fan of India. Most people from India Ive met have a huge superiority complex but think everyone else has an inferiority complex. They dont generally have a lot of American friends in my experience.

Anyway...

Hoodoo, yes, Hoodoo is pretty lateral in terms of magic application, but most of the prayers really are African Christian conjure, so they are very oriented toward Christianity, in particular Catholicism, as slaves hid their real religious practices under Catholicism to preserve it and in the process created Hoodoo and Conjure. Impressive to me.
And back on topic -- you have the Solomon and the two Mothers of the Baby dilemma.

In the Bible, there is a story where two women each claimed to be the mother of a baby who was fairly important. Solomon eventually decided the only solution was to cleave the baby in two, the real mother wept bitterly and gave the son over to the other, knowing that in death the baby would be safe, going back to God. The other woman was ungodly and eventually confessed, so the baby was given to the proper mother safe and sound.

So, you need truth and wisdom and knowledge and understanding. You might get it from demons and gods, but you will most likely get the real truth from Jehovah/Yah, and the Shem angels. I recommend scouring materials on angels and Shem papers. Testament of Solomon as well. All of this can be applied to conjure and fuck up the con artist pretty bad, despite how advanced they are - the weakest Chrisitian has the most power. You have faith provided by God, and can therefore do all things. Good or bad.

Just so we're clear: Im not dogging India, India is a developed nation and therefore can employ its own citizens, that is the only real thing I have about India. Otherwise except for the occasional superior whole, Im cool with most other people from India. However, open your minds as well to other cultures. Give and take of respect. Ganesha is the only one I really jive with, and Ive read the Bhagavad Gita and the Rig Vedas and am exploring Indian Astrology. So im not entirely ethnocentric, but at least I can admit Im ethnocentric, and in the spirit of leadership can encourage others to admit their own ethnocentricity as well as leadership by example, good and bad.

Also, back on topic, explore the Shemhamphoresh paper from the Utah Lodge that contains Le Kabbalah Practique translated into English. Comprehensive paper others understand and I still have yet to fully understand and use it. There are a few that know past present and future, and some protect against attacks and adversity.

Last edited:

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
hey guys! I spoke to a number of etsy customers who all described their experiences with occult practitioners on Etsy, seems like the site is infested with ex Blackmagic heavy metal fans now evangelic crusades obsessed with the idea that creating a better world through conformity will is best for everyone else...while its really for them lol

So I paid like $8 for over 3 readings, the person seemed to of answered some questions very well outside what they can find already on the internet ... they also claimed to remove negative energy, work with demons and so on but when asked about two friends they refused to offer energy removal, said its as good for them and even suggested not to buy their money spell cause my friends business will be successful naturally and Magick could make things worse in the long run.

I told my Bro in the US Navy, he was cracking up, he said he did something to his brother in law to distract him from bothering his wife about money, I dont know what he meant exactly but I thin its like a government thing where he made his brother in law believe he heard voices and sounds around his home while no one was inside but himself..my brother said that his brother in law has spent over $5 on psychics chasing down what it was...selling things and not telling his wife about it either....instead he told my brother lol!

My Bro thinks all this ghost spirit stuff is fake and if anything only some telepathic stuff works but this is chance too., my bro thinks 99% of psychics are frauds, smoke and mirrors, the only things that the US Navy cant explain are videos of whirlwinds which form inside caves with very little air trapped, they cant figure out what causes this and some times these things move around objects and even towards things like doors as if they try to leave the area.., but even this is vague.