• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Favorite Quotes

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Everyone pretends to be 'free thinkers', but few individuals pass the line into expressive territories that may be detrimental to their own social well-being.

I don’t know what you’re thinking, but I simply cannot have students roaming the halls, disrupting other classes, and giving prophecies of a great plague!

Discussing a homeless man, whom they believe to be a werewolf.

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

-What are you going to kill me with? Your soup cup?
-Tea actualy. I'll kill you with my tea cup.

It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the bottom.

Next time screw up better.

Who does not work - does not make mistakes. Who does not make mistakes - becomes a boss.

If her DNA was off by one percentage point she'd be a dolphin.

Reality is almost always wrong.

Take your art seriously, but never take yourself seriously.

Keep your friends close and your enemies in a barbecue pit.

-On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?
-You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?
-Yes, John. I think I can.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
"You can learn something from anyone, even if it's what not to do."

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but hollowpoints expand on impact."

"Think of how stupid the average person is, then remember that half of the population's even more stupid."

"Never judge a person till you've walked a mile in their shoes. Because by the time you think to yourself, "No, this person really is an asshole.", you're already a mile away from them. AND you have their shoes!"