• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

From New Age to Jesus

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
OK guys and gals, I have a question for you all. What do you think about the people who are coming out of Witchcraft and New Age to Jesus.... Have you all heard about this? I've been watching these types of videos on youtube. Even though, I've been struggling on my Spiritual Journey. I still have very deep desires from my Spiritual attributes. What do you think? Perhaps, there's a reason why people are leaving witchcraft behind to follow Jesus. I know that I Love Jesus, but my heart Aches for Lucifer. Let me know guys, what you think about this.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Jesus might be for you. I have thought that if I returned to Christianity, I would seriously consider an Orthodox Church. I feel rather repulsed by Protestantism and would prefer a more mystical path. The only way for you to know would be by visiting churches of various denominations in the area where you live. Naturally, your personal gnosis on Lucifer would likely not be understood by most Christians, so keep that much to yourself.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I haven’t heard about this but I have a lot of experience being in a Christian Church (well several) and it was just never for me.

My advice to my younger self would be “if you want to follow Jesus that’s cool but do it your own personal way and stay away from organized cults”.

Now though I have a different view on Jesus. I don’t think he was literally the Son of God born from a Virgin.

I think he was Master Mage who achieved full enlightenment at an early age and tried to pass the secrets along to the common people of how to do the same.

The Bible is heavily coded and edited and almost nothing can be read at face value, but that is what most organized religions do.

For instance they take Jesus turning water into wine literally.

I take it that water= the uninitiated and wine= the initiated

Jesus turns water into wine by initiating the previously uninitiated.

I feel there is still a lot of Magickal power associated with him as Christ because so many collectively give him that power to where he is a Symbol of Christ energy found at Tipareth… Sun (Son) Energy and the Christ Consciousness that dwells there.

Tipareth (Son/Sun) is the Mirror image of Kether (Source) so in a way his energy IS the Son/Sun of “God” (Source)

I’m not sure if this answers your question at all but it’s where I stand on Jesus…lol

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the 1920s the concept of the Cosmic Christ re-emerged with de Chardin

That was a real improvement on the theological proposition that Jesus would have to die on every inhabited planet in the universe - and moved the core of Christianity away from humanized legends

It may be that changing from Wicca to Jesus is only the next step in a long journey

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
What do you think about the people who are coming out of Witchcraft and New Age to Jesus
Whatever floats your boat.

I personally dislike religion and cult-like groups, even if they're interesting study subjects, but if people feel that is what's best for them then so be it.As long as they do not go after others to preach their "new coming to Jesus", as that would be disrespectful.
Specially if they did that towards those that are still into Witchcraft and New Age.

I do think that you can learn something from the mysticism present in some religions though.

ow though I have a different view on Jesus. I don’t think he was literally the Son of God born from a Virgin.
Me neither.
I do believe that there must've existed a guy called Jesus in the past, but he wasn't God's son.

He might've been someone that tried to help the less fortunate and spread the word of being a good person, but I don't believe he was a demigod of sorts, nor that he had powers.In my view, his story would be the case of a story that got distorted and changed through word of mouth and through time.Turning a simple man with good ideas into a divine being himself capable of miracles.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
There seems to be a current drawing people back to more traditional churches. While you mention neo-pagans turning to Jesus, I have heard that this current is affecting the more materialistic Christian churches as well. Discussions in the comments of John Michael Greer's Ecosophia blog often touch on this topic, and it seems as though people recognize that many denominations have strayed far from their roots, away from the rituals of the faith. When churches attempt to secularize, becoming glorified social services and preaching veiled political messages, any success they have will be short lived. Social currents change and political situations are volatile and divisive. Avoid these kinds of churches. Also avoid those places where there is a cult-like atmosphere and they "love bomb" potential new converts.

If you can develop a personal relationship with Jesus, look for a church that continues to use a traditional liturgy. And while it is never guaranteed to happen, you also might find a social network of caring people to integrate with over time. It would be a mistake to use "Jesus" as a way of ingratiating oneself into a group of people. It always takes effort to make new friends, and sometimes one has to put forth the initial effort before seeing returns. Perhaps we are seeing a backlash against the anti-social and largely impersonal electronic networking associated with secularism and its "New Age" religions.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
look for a church that continues to use a traditional liturgy.
Many years ago I went on a long tour around Europe that included many cathedrals. I noticed that whenever I went in a side chapel that was conducting a Roman Catholic ritual, the energies were much better

That said, I found in France many churches that claimed to be RC but had quite different energies

Churches built on ancient pagan/paysan sites tend to have the best and most complex energies - going far beyond orthodox Christianity

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I can't speak for lucifer.
I think the same thing of it that I think with regards people going through occultism to end in atheism.

Nothing. I don't regard it as having any bearing.
I don't know what is meant by witch in this case.

It might mean one of three things.
1. The rare case of someone who came from some kind of background.
2. Someone who came to it from a long search
3. A lifestylist

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I personally feel that having a relationship with Jesus, has nothing to do with going to Church. I want a relationship with Him, and not some kind of Church. However, in the case if my Mother, I won't hesitate to go with Her. She's Cathoilc by the way. As much as I want her to wake up, I'm not gonna step in the way of what She believes in.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I personally feel that having a relationship with Jesus, has nothing to do with going to Church.
I know as much about Jesus as one can learn from the Bible, and a bit more based on additional reading over the years. I am left feeling ambivalent about Christianity in the general sense. In theory, it could be beneficial. It has been in place for nearly two thousand years and adapted to a variety of cultures in Asia, Africa, and Europe for long periods of time. I'm thinking about Eastern Orthodox Churches in particular. Compared to that, in the West, especially in America, we're like plants that have been uprooted many times and somehow sense that the drought is upon us. Systems we were told would always last appear to have an expiration date, and the 'milk' is already getting that sour taste.

Now, perhaps I'm just suffering from a 'grass is greener' syndrome, and the Eastern Orthodox churches are in just as much trouble, but my point is that isolation isn't a very happy way to survive during difficult times, and it seems that everything done in the West (Europe and America) for some time now has been to break people apart, to make us all isolated against the power of the State, and yet dependent on it all the same. So, if that's what you want, that's what you'll have. I find myself at times envying the community spirit of Amish and Mennonites. At the same time I'm disgusted at the cult of Jehovah's Witnesses that I'm all too familiar with which appears to have community on the surface, but it is just a show as long as they think they can pull you into their "truth."

For me personally the community IS the point of Christianity, as the Gospels show Jesus interacting with the common people. Later, Paul, Peter and others would write letters to the congregations of Christians. It is clear that no one was acting in isolation. If the Jesus you come to know does not encourage you to interact with the wider community, then you should wonder if it really is him. I say that from the perspective of an occultist with the knowledge that not all spirits are who they claim to be.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I view the ‘Jesus’ that people have a relationship with or feel some type of empowerment from or Love from etc is the Egregore that has been collectively created to represent an External Entity that embodies ‘Christ Energy’ or Solar Energy.

The actual Man was most likely a Enlightened Mage who helped others and tried to teach them the ways to enlightenment but over time had miraculous stories grafted onto his life as well as the retelling of fables from previous civilizations and attributing them to him in this retelling.

But no matter what the ‘Truth’ is if he helps people or the collective idea helps people then that’s a good thing.

It’s the Organized people who warp certain teachings to their own benefit that one has to be wary of when approaching these mass cookie cutter institutions.
Post automatically merged:

Also OP

Have you ever worked with the Rose Cross Ritual by the GD?

It is useful for Invoking Jesus or Christ Consciousness into your working space as you seal yourself into a Protective Cube.

You could then meditate in the Energy and Seal it into yourself or even send it into an Elixer or Eucharist to consume.

Last edited:

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
You know what? I agree with what you said Kjeno. I shouldn't be so Isolated. I gave it a thought to go to an Orthodx Churc. I never tried that.

Stratamaster.

I never tried the Ross Cross Ritual. I would give it a try.

The best two walkthroughs for the Rose Cross Ritual are in Modern Magick by DMK and Circles of Power by John Michael Greer.

It also helps to look for YouTube demonstrations too to kind of wrap your head around it because it can seem complicated at 1st.

But once you get it, it’s like a big ‘A-Ha’ moment and then you can’t believe it was so tricky to figure out.

Both of those books are in the library here.

It’s a multi-functional ritual that is used for Protection and Healing and Aura stabilization and Centering etc.

But it’s also invoking Tiphareth Solar Energy/Christ Consciousness that for lack of a better term you can kind of ‘marinate’ in inside the Cube.

I would think you could try Pathworking there to connect with ‘Jesus’ or like I say above you could seal the energy in yourself or consume it through an Elixer or Eucharist to take on more of those energies yourself and work on raising your consciousness to make a connection.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The best two walkthroughs for the Rose Cross Ritual are in Modern Magick by DMK and Circles of Power by John Michael Greer.

It also helps to look for YouTube demonstrations too to kind of wrap your head around it because it can seem complicated at 1st.

But once you get it, it’s like a big ‘A-Ha’ moment and then you can’t believe it was so tricky to figure out.

Both of those books are in the library here.

It’s a multi-functional ritual that is used for Protection and Healing and Aura stabilization and Centering etc.

But it’s also invoking Tiphareth Solar Energy/Christ Consciousness that for lack of a better term you can kind of ‘marinate’ in inside the Cube.

I would think you could try Pathworking there to connect with ‘Jesus’ or like I say above you could seal the energy in yourself or consume it through an Elixer or Eucharist to take on more of those energies yourself and work on raising your consciousness to make a connection.
Thank you.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
OK guys and gals, I have a question for you all. What do you think about the people who are coming out of Witchcraft and New Age to Jesus.... Have you all heard about this? I've been watching these types of videos on youtube. Even though, I've been struggling on my Spiritual Journey. I still have very deep desires from my Spiritual attributes. What do you think? Perhaps, there's a reason why people are leaving witchcraft behind to follow Jesus. I know that I Love Jesus, but my heart Aches for Lucifer. Let me know guys, what you think about this.
Imagine a vast chessboard. A chronically disorientated being will eventually wander across every square on the board.

Less flippantly, the regnant moral ethos---sentimental humanism/strident "human rights"---has its roots in Christianity's fixation on the weak and inept. (Which Nazarene creed has its own roots in the later Jewish prophets. As Von Ungern-Sternberg said at his trial, his Red captors represented a fight that goes back at least 3000 years and to the "Holy Land" so-called.) It's not odd that when a biped becomes bored with his or her creed of the month, he will wander back into the teaching he has been culturally programmed for.

A theistic Satanist online suggested would-be recruits try reciting the Lord's Prayer backwards but NOT as a curse. She rather used it as an exercise in seeing how one felt AFTER saying it, what the subconscious kicked up. She seemed to hint it takes a hard-core case not to feel fear or guilt having uttered the alleged blasphemy. This is useful, she avers, in appreciating the depths of one's conditioning.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the regnant moral ethos---sentimental humanism/strident "human rights"

My observation of humans is that many graduate from sentimental beliefs/relationships to more profound bases for action

Some even form cosmic relationships.

Observe for example the diamond light of the Buddha. Notice how that light differs from that of the Cosmic Christ

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
A theistic Satanist online suggested would-be recruits try reciting the Lord's Prayer backwards but NOT as a curse.
Paul Huson's classic book on Witchcraft suggested this same practice as an initiation to clear out one's baggage, so to speak. As far as "practicing" Christianity goes, there may come a time when one goes along to survive, and proclaiming one's god to be Satan might be a luxury one cannot necessarily afford lest one finds oneself on the wrong end of a pitchfork. I may never become a true believer, but at least I can talk a good sermon if it came down to it. To quote the woke, "everything is politics."

It's not odd that when a biped becomes bored with his or her creed of the month, he will wander back into the teaching he has been culturally programmed for.
"Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know." :devilish:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is it worth commenting that the Lord's Prayer is Kabbalistic rather than Christian?

For example

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Is it worth commenting that the Lord's Prayer is Kabbalistic rather than Christian?

For example
Kabbalistic in origins; co-opted by the Christians might be a happier way of phrasing it.
Post automatically merged:

Paul Huson's classic book on Witchcraft suggested this same practice as an initiation to clear out one's baggage, so to speak. As far as "practicing" Christianity goes, there may come a time when one goes along to survive, and proclaiming one's god to be Satan might be a luxury one cannot necessarily afford lest one finds oneself on the wrong end of a pitchfork. I may never become a true believer, but at least I can talk a good sermon if it came down to it. To quote the woke, "everything is politics."

"Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know." :devilish:
Trust me, there is as much chance of state-mandated Christianity in the West as there is of the Olympian gods becoming the civic religion. One reads of people fired for praying publicly and a great deal else. A naive Luciferian might take heart from this were it not for the fact that the new woke Inquisitors are pathetic secularists who represent a degenerate and mostly materialist version of the same creed they war against.