• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Geomancy

Athanor

Visitor
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Hi so Im studying Geomancy and I'd like to get a mentor for this path guys, it's not really popular but I find it quite interesting, I'm currently reading the book The art and practice of geomancy by Michael Greer, it's a very informative book but you know experience is a better teacher, so I'd like a more in depth conversation of sorts speaking about this type of divination
 

Dyn Hysbys

Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Messages
123
Reaction score
230
Awards
3
Hi so Im studying Geomancy and I'd like to get a mentor for this path guys, it's not really popular but I find it quite interesting, I'm currently reading the book The art and practice of geomancy by Michael Greer, it's a very informative book but you know experience is a better teacher, so I'd like a more in depth conversation of sorts speaking about this type of divination
Hi, I'm also revisiting geomancy (cartomancy is more my thing, but anyway) you may find the work of Dr. Al. Cummins interesting. He's a very knowledgeable magician who specialises in geomancy. Search his website, and best of luck!
 

Athanor

Visitor
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Thanks for the response...ill check him out today...I'll tell what I learnt later on
 

beardedeldridge

Disciple
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
507
Reaction score
2,386
Awards
9
The Digital Ambler blog has several posts on geomancy
Yeah this dude has posts on the basics but he also goes down some rather deep winding rabbit holes on the individual figures and positions in geomancy. If you don’t find a person you would be well served in spending some time on that site, especially after getting some experience yourself.

-Eld
 

Frater R.P.G.

Apprentice
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Messages
64
Reaction score
85
Awards
1
Greer's book is the single best modern book on the topic, so good choice. I likewise second the recommendations others made above, but also would like to mention this YT channel that I recently discovered which I think is very underrated:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


I enjoy his presentation style and I think he deserves more attention.
 
Top