• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Grimorium Verum

Hey Wizards & Witches,

I'd like to start a group working through the GV, starting on September 1st.

If you want to join, send me a DM and get yourself a blank hardcover book / a good journal because you'll be making your own handwritten physical copy of the book as we go through it.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Thinking about this for a while now. I am curious, but very hesitant. ;)

Shall I ask my questions here or via dm?
Hi 👋
  • you don't have to pay me anything or buy anything from me
  • materials needed are: incense, candles, a good nice journal or blank book
  • we start this Thursday but there are some preliminary consecrations planned this Wednesday (so two days from now)

If you have questions that aren't answered by the above then please DM me 👍

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
yeah, sure, I really would have loved to pay you. :p

No, it's just not my way to approach such a grimoire. I am by all means no ritual magician and from your answer I got the impression, that working through this book means something very specific to you, which doesn't have anything to do with my approaches on magic. I wouldn't copy the book or do consecrations and such. And I felt never drawn to the Grimorium Verum until today, it was more the current of working on the same opus with others, what attracted me ...

So I just wish you good luck and fun! :)

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I really wish I could participate with this cause it sounds bad ass. Will listen to the astral screams, if any.

Fraudulent stuff as Waite has noted.

Waite got me into grimoires in the first place. Fraud, waste and abuse is a call to adventure. Gateway drugs. Who knew?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I really wish I could participate with this cause it sounds bad ass. Will listen to the astral screams, if any.

Waite got me into grimoires in the first place. Fraud, waste and abuse is a call to adventure. Gateway drugs. Who knew?
Of course. Tonight I dreamt of a Grimoire. You could transfer heavy furnitures in the bodies of even unaware people. Let them move your stuff and get it out when it arrived. Someone died and I had to help to get the furniture out. Some water on the mouth opened him up and it could be done.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday I dreamed, that the Grimorium Verum was a bunch of crumpled papers, spread over the floor among other paper waste. I started putting it back into the trash bin and found a letter from Beelzebub, which he had written to me when I was in hospital years ago. I remembered that I couldn't answer it back then and wanted to do it now.

And I woke up with a song in my ears: it's all about the bass, no trouble/ treble ...

So I guess I will work with the Grimorium Verum on my own, I'm so curious about this letter. 🤩

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
no, no mega thread from my side. Did you ever see me writing mega posts about my current magical work? ;) I won't meddle in your group working from the outside and I am far from stealing anyone's thunder! Only if you like to welcome me in your group, although I won't do the things you do, I would talk a bit about my experiences there. 🧡:coffee:

I was searching for the different editions and thought you might recommend one, that's all. I just bought a German edition and might go for Stratton Kent or Peterson too ...

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
no, no mega thread from my side. Did you ever see me writing mega posts about my current magical work? ;) I won't meddle in your group working from the outside and I am far from stealing anyone's thunder! Only if you like to welcome me in your group, although I won't do the things you do, I would talk a bit about my experiences there. 🧡:coffee:

I was searching for the different editions and thought you might recommend one, that's all. I just bought a German edition and might go for Stratton Kent or Peterson too ...
I really don't mean this in a harsh way, but i have been in DM groups on another forum where most folks just read along instead of participating, and then gave opinions.
To avoid this here I only want people in the group who are going to join in and do it.
So if that's not what you want, then sorry.

Feel free to talk about your experiences here or in another thread, but the DM group is only for those who participate.

I recommend J Peterson's version btw.

💚 from NL

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
and get yourself a blank hardcover book / a good journal because you'll be making your own handwritten physical copy of the book as we go through it.
This is a +1 this makes me want to buy a ”book of shadows”(journal), practice the GV and write my ritual experiences. I hope someone is willing to do this.

I would but i have another demon in mind for evocation, in the future i will do some rituals from the GV.
Sure i’ll join!

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
On Saturday I got my German edition. I didn't really have the time to start working with it, but read a bit here and there and had a quick glance at it on the whole. I have some ideas on how I will approach my magical work, they're still very raw and it might take some time until I know the road.

For now my dreams love the book and called not only Beelzebul, who invited me to be the queen at his side to reign over his kingdom, which is the Kingdom of Strange Words.

Lucifer was in my dreams too, cutting off a few roots of Waterplant, which grew into small areas of poisened, untrue earth. Turtle, who protected Waterplant, had been hurt way too often, so we had to pull the roots out of the water for a few seconds, so that Turtle wouldn't feel the cuts. She (Turtle) was very pleased. In Lucifer's hands the roots transformed into the silvery hair of the Star Fairies, which we bundled with a ring of chrome-plated steel. (The Devil of my dreams loves chrome-plated surfaces, I guess this is something they have in common.)

Later on I met Lucifer's spouse, she was pregnant with Roar of the Sea, the delivery was imminent. Her physical doctor was her husband Lucifer himself, called in my dream 'not Dr. Börne, but Dr. Törne' (which is spoken 'Burn(e)' and 'Turn(e)'). The light of Lucifer is not a burning light, but a turning light.

Today Astaroth was in my dreams. She came to me in the shape of Golden Pheasant, wearing the plumage of male Golden Pheasant, yet being female. She invited to a big, colorful party of the Dead Demons, which took place in my park-like garden at Dreamy Lake for a whole week. At the party she was Lady Gaudy Demon and transformed me into the river maiden Kubirunde/Rubikunde (cube-round/ruby-well-versed).

Some demons were a bit cheeky, yet for some reason they themselves told me, that if I would 'unbless' them, this would stop them. I asked them what would happen if I would unbless them. Their eyes grew wide and they were full of fear. 'It is horrible!', they said. And I promised not to unbless them, but rather laugh at their impudence.