• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story Have set a neighbor on the right track

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.
Reaction score
Awards
My neighbor Craig is an older gentleman, about five to ten years older than me, Im 53.
He, like me, has problems with Schizophrenia related disorders, and generalized Anxiety disorder (I also have major depression and borderline personality disorder, in addition to epilepsy and sleep disorders related to insomnia). The reason why I chose to steer him onto this path was because I could see something in him, and he was not doing well in recovery related groups for alternate means of therapy.

He told me he wakes up with nightmarish anxiety often, and I knew I had to teach him.

I took him back to the edge of the complex on a small maintenance service drive used as a shortcut to get to the remote edges of the complex area. I taught him that day, side by side, step by step, the Qabalistic Cross, the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, and the Qabalistic Cross. It helped him greatly.

He is not only a Witch by agreement of points of the rede, and an interest in witchcraft, as I know all us witches are as newbies, but I saw more in him. He can become a magician if he so chooses, and Christophers book is terrific. Modern Magick is good too, but it ventures into Goetia, which I want him to steer clrear of, that would hut him spiritually as well as mentally, as it did to me.

So, I write this success story of not only seeing potential talent in him, but turning him onto the right resources to become successful at magic and witchcraft.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Have you looked down this 3D timepath to see what is his likely future as a magician?

Reaction score
Awards
I have no idea what you're talking about, I dont think we have had the same training or are on the same page in occult studies. Im a Zelator. Im also trying to be helpful to people. If its a horrid idea, spill the details if you could.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If I push him down this time path as being a magician, he falls off the time path about 2025.

If I push him down the same time path not as a magician, he is likely to make 2030

Of course I could be wrong. Do your own experiment.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, so lets lay it all out on the table then.

Im trying to help him overcomne his problems. I see the same problems in him that I had.
I didn't have someone like myself to help me, I had blatant assholes for the most part that disrupted me rather than helping me.

So, I dont want him hurt.
If there is any inherent danger, lay out out on the line here, I expect honesty, and so would he.
We're a bit of a different breed in that way than some.

Reaction score
Awards
If anything, my teachers "helped" me by making me a wanted man by my enemies, and to completely push me onto a solitary only path.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone with schizophrenia issues is likely to have multiple intelligences playing around with them. They should be very careful about what they invoke.

It might even be better to start by cleaning out the existing intruders.

I have bunch of entities that help me. I am very careful about which I accept.

Even so, I turf them all out every few weeks and test each of them separately (level, light-dark, intent, system impact, group acceptance) before letting them back one at a time, turfing each out several times to do before and after tests of my energy system.

Most entities only last a couple of months before I grow out of them - and then they are gone - with my thanks!

Reaction score
Awards
So, can you tell me if I am in some way bound to demons, such as Duchess Bime, Prince Ipos, etc

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience: I had a friend who was initiated into the wild hunt, were he received 3 tame and 3 wild spirits. The point is that he seamed crazier then normal for him, because he had so much trouble containing them, (like herding cats). One day he was introduced to a high-level sorcerer and convinced him to take the spirits off his hands. Afterword he went back to his normal self.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
like me, has problems with Schizophrenia related disorders

So, can you tell me if I am in some way bound to demons, such as Duchess Bime, Prince Ipos, etc
It seems that you have diagnosed your own situation.

I doubt that the names you used are of much use. Who gives their real names these days?

So the first question is: do you want to be free?

If so, why do you invoke entities that are very unlikely to have your interests at heart - even assuming they have any heart energies?

There are various parasitic entities attached to you - some looking rather like black octopuses including the one on top of your head with its tentacles in your brain, managing your thoughts.

You will need to be desperate to escape.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I would like to be free of parasites.
I dont know how to get rid of them.
I also talked with my neighbor and asked him how he honestly felt about magick, and he said it terrifies him. He also tells me despite his interesting witchcraft, he won't do spells. I said fair enough, Id rather you stop before getting into trouble with some entity.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Here is the basic process for freedom - going to the heart of the human beingness

There is a vertical stream of white light from the Source of All. Unless the human is too captured, the light anchors as a flame in the heart :

Put the attention in the heart (centre of the chest - midway up the sternum). Visualise a vertical flame of Spirit in the heart. Notice the height, width and colour of the flame.

Visualise an aura of golden-white light around the flame in the heart. That light emanating from the flame will be used to fill and thereby condition the physical body and the light body (aura).

Now using the heart to push, push golden-white light down the left leg into the foot and out into the Earth. Push the light as a tight clockwise spiral down through the thigh bone and shin bone, out into the Earth.

As this is the first time, take some time with this. The foot often will start to tingle as the cells respond to the Light.

Now draw the light back up from the Earth, now spiraling anticlockwise, through the muscles and flesh. Bring the light up to the left hipjoint and stop there.

With practice the whole of the left leg will be filled with light and have a soft tingle.

Now do the right leg - push with the heart, light clockwise through the bones and anti-clockwise up through the flesh.

Now attention back to the heart and push light downwards as a large clockwise spiral filling the whole of the abdomen.

Back to the heart - expand the light, push it out to fill the chest cavity - from front to back and from side to side.

Back to the heart - push the light into the left shoulder then into the arm - clockwise spiral filling the arm and out through the hand - one way only.

Same with the right shoulder and arm.

Back to the heart - push a spiral of light upwards anticlockwise filling the throat into the brain - carefully filling the brain with light and then push the light out through the skull into the hair.

This exercise ought to take about 20 minutes when first being done. Later, as the exercise accelerates the shedding of denser substance from the body it becomes more sensitive to Light and responds quite quickly. The denser substance contains trauma and karma and predisposes to dark behaviour.

The exercise can be done as often as convenient - but a minimum of twice a day is recommended.

One of the key skills being learned here is the use of the heart chakra - the natural focus of humanity.

The exercise accelerates the integration and refinement of the personality so that it may progessively transmit more Spirit.

Golden-white light has specific qualities particularly useful to humans.

Reaction score
Awards
I will use this exercise daily. I tried last night and didn't get much. But got something pushing the heart flame from down the legs.
Thank you for this!!
By the way. I told my neighbor there is nothing wrong with reading a book, but when you get your hands dirty through practice, you may not remain spiritually clean.

Reaction score
Awards
So, by use of the heart chakra, how can you merge the crown with it, as far as the entity on my head, how do I get rid of it, by pushing heart-flame light to the crown like a projectile?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The vertical stream of white light, in a standard human, has the main anchor in the heart producing life force with its implicit Divine Intent.

There is a secondary anchor in the head producing consciousness.

When the flame in the heart expands enough vertically, it unites with the flame in the head.

Some humans have brains and/or brain entities that reduce the entry of the light from on high.

Entities are mostly removed by sending light from the flame in the heart to the entity. It can also be useful to demand that the entity show you its own light.

As the light in the entity increases, its relationships and intent change

I have seen an autism case where the light that should have anchored in the head was anchored at the back of the heart where it was useless. In that case it was aluminum in the brain that rendered it useless to the higher lights, including the light of the soul.

Reaction score
Awards
Will incorporate into daily routine, more than often.

Well, next time someone has severe anxiety, I will ask them first about their predisposition to magic and or witchcraft. If not opposed, then as they ask I will do my best to answer their call.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
People with mental health issues may not be predisposed to doing magic....

Reaction score
Awards
Wasn't crazy before I started ;)
Like I said, I was honest. I started the occult with no issues. Then I start having a variety of experiences and see and hear hallucinations.
Such as what appeared to be a raccoon scrambling up my bed, running past me and disappearing a few nights ago. Then last night felt like something was gnawing on my head. Could've been earlier than a few days ago.

Point is, occult makes you crazy, or has a darn good chance.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That’s incorrect...spirits one pisses off make one crazy

I suggest you take a break for a time and maybe see someone who can cleanse you