• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story Have set a neighbor on the right track

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know who can cleanse me, except one person perhaps. Not sure how cooperative he will be, I sort of abandoned his discord group a while back. I knew him from BALG. He supposedly had a reputation for being able to remotely detect and remove parasites off a person, and destroy them as well.
Most black magicians I knew would recommend calling on one of Azazels troops, Yeetch or something. I am not exactly warm and fuzzy about demons.

Hence why I was trying to work with Archangels and Shem,hamphoresh angels. I fail to see a problem with this approach. They are suppose dot be on the side of God. Not that I can't be turned into a pillar of salt, but Im trying to be hopeful and optimistic.
Trying to be a conduit to do Gods will on earth. Not my glory but his. Not my power but his.

The problem I see with just stopping is twofold:
It encourages aggressive or harmful action from primarily black magicians, some witches. Others I doubt care or would bother with me.
It will cause yet again another disruption throughout my life.

I didn't come on this course to quit, I intend to be an Adept, and then a Magus, and do good on this earth before this shell expires. And somehow get into heaven at the end.

Why do any of us get into magic? I will work with the flame meditation daily to try to get rid of the parasites. My will and patience can endure trying to get rid of them and connect with divine light. If I ave been thrust out, then oh joy.

Anyway, back to the intention of the post, I was happy to be of service, to be able to teach, and to be able to relieve my neighbor of his anxiety by having him practice the LBRP with me back in the middle of nowhere. It was good for him.

The more he thought about magic, the more it terrified him, so again to be of service, I told him to cease any magic then, and if he so chose, read but dont practice, as long as you dont practice, you dont get your hands or soul dirty.

He is a Christian but not a Christian. He has his issues,. He has a great heart and soul. He chooses to cease bad habits and follow love and kindness and compassion as a way of life and help others how he can. That to me is a true Christian, and the person I tried to be of service to, and was glad I could help him.

Reaction score
Awards
I don't know who can cleanse me, except one person perhaps. Not sure how cooperative he will be, I sort of abandoned his discord group a while back. I knew him from BALG. He supposedly had a reputation for being able to remotely detect and remove parasites off a person, and destroy them as well.
Most black magicians I knew would recommend calling on one of Azazels troops, Yeetch or something. I am not exactly warm and fuzzy about demons.

Hence why I was trying to work with Archangels and Shem,hamphoresh angels. I fail to see a problem with this approach. They are suppose dot be on the side of God. Not that I can't be turned into a pillar of salt, but Im trying to be hopeful and optimistic.
Trying to be a conduit to do Gods will on earth. Not my glory but his. Not my power but his.

The problem I see with just stopping is twofold:
It encourages aggressive or harmful action from primarily black magicians, some witches. Others I doubt care or would bother with me.
It will cause yet again another disruption throughout my life.

I didn't come on this course to quit, I intend to be an Adept, and then a Magus, and do good on this earth before this shell expires. And somehow get into heaven at the end.

Why do any of us get into magic? I will work with the flame meditation daily to try to get rid of the parasites. My will and patience can endure trying to get rid of them and connect with divine light. If I ave been thrust out, then oh joy.

Anyway, back to the intention of the post, I was happy to be of service, to be able to teach, and to be able to relieve my neighbor of his anxiety by having him practice the LBRP with me back in the middle of nowhere. It was good for him.

The more he thought about magic, the more it terrified him, so again to be of service, I told him to cease any magic then, and if he so chose, read but dont practice, as long as you dont practice, you dont get your hands or soul dirty.

He is a Christian but not a Christian. He has his issues,. He has a great heart and soul. He chooses to cease bad habits and follow love and kindness and compassion as a way of life and help others how he can. That to me is a true Christian, and the person I tried to be of service to, and was glad I could help him.
A second blurb on this. A while back he gifted me three Celtic books, The Golden Dawn 7th Ed, Christopher's book, and Buclands Book on Spirit Communications.
I owe him more than the money.
The reason for the change was his reading and thinking about it have him more anxiety, so he suggested thirty bucks for the last four books.
In turn, I gave him my shungite and tourmaline and two lodestones to provide resiliency.
Recently we talked and the anxiety came up again. I explained the Heart Flame to him, and on rhythmic breathing and grounding methods.
Originally I was his mentor. I keep the books not only for me, also if he wants them back at some point.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
helping people like this is awesome, to bad being a witch but not spell is very blocked. The insanity thing is all okay just imbrace it, I got locked up for "voices" once but in the end I proved there were real. I had heard someone speaking over a long distance not had a brain failure, they in the end ended up in the loony trouble no me, so brave on it my just be your enemies.