• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Healing book

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
It is against the laws of many countries and states to give medical advice over the internet. That said, if people simply state the name of a book without offering any additional instructions, then it will be up to you to look into the contents of the book and discuss it with your licensed medical care provider.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience the physical world is an effect and not a cause.

What causes health?
Well, yeah. Thomas Aquinas has more to say about causes than any phalanx of steamed-up SJW's. Still and all, that leaves the cancer-patient OP dangling, wouldn't you say?

Reaction score
Awards
There is the Goetic and the Shems, but we are talking about expediting the OPs dilemma.

Reaction score
Awards
I still say the OP needs medicine professionals, particularly in dealing with forms of cancer. Not magic or mysticism.
However, Marbaa from the Goetic may be a possibility, or the 22 Shemhamphoresh angels of healing.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was recently contacted by a doctor I knew 40 years ago. He was dying of bone cancer. Bone marrow produces blood

It turned out his problem was anger carried over from past lives and some predatory entities.

A couple of months after our only therapeutic session - where he did the work - he reports his blood tests are all normal and he can walk up hills again

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have invited a process.
I was recently contacted by a doctor I knew 40 years ago. He was dying of bone cancer. Bone marrow produces blood

It turned out his problem was anger carried over from past lives and some predatory entities.

A couple of months after our only therapeutic session - where he did the work - he reports his blood tests are all normal and he can walk up hills again
Pass the salt, please.

I had a neighbor who was given 6 months to live 3 years ago. Cancer of the liver and lymph nodes. Today he's healthy as a pig. I guess just living within a few hundred meters of mage me turned the trick. That or...oh yeah. Spontaneous remission. Curses! Foiled Again!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I still say the OP needs medicine professionals, particularly in dealing with forms of cancer. Not magic or mysticism.
However, Marbaa from the Goetic may be a possibility, or the 22 Shemhamphoresh angels of healing.
Exactly. Esoteric methods are cool-sounding but iffy when it comes to consistency.

Reaction score
Awards
There is a reason why alchemy became modern medicine, and the reason why God provides us with Medical Doctors.

I agree, the rest has its time and place with less serious matters.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In a very real sense, modern science is a form of magic. It might be a bit constipated in its preoccupation with the earthy element. It is certainly vainglorious. And it is oftimes hard to bear. Just like at lease some successful magi.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You can't rely on magic, just as you cannot rely on miracles. Magic isn't even plan B, it's plan C or some letter further down the alphabet. What we try to do here is highly experimental so there is no such thing as 'tried and tested'. I would suggest prayer, esp. to the Archangel Raphael, but just don't count on it, there are no guarantees in magic.

All this may sound harsh but I've been in a similar situation, in hospital with a life-threatening illness. In the end it was conventional medicine and the doctors that saved me, not my entreaties to the spirits (ok, some folk would say the magic worked after all because I got out of hospital alive but after two months of hell for something that should have only taken a couple of weeks? I wouldn't call that much of a magical success).

Try not to do something desperate like falling for charlatans who promise you miracle cures. On the other hand, you writing about your condition here is a good sign because it shows that you still haven't given up. Take care!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You can't rely on magic, just as you cannot rely on miracles. Magic isn't even plan B, it's plan C or some letter further down the alphabet. What we try to do here is highly experimental so there is no such thing as 'tried and tested'. I would suggest prayer, esp. to the Archangel Raphael, but just don't count on it, there are no guarantees in magic.

All this may sound harsh but I've been in a similar situation, in hospital with a life-threatening illness. In the end it was conventional medicine and the doctors that saved me, not my entreaties to the spirits (ok, some folk would say the magic worked after all because I got out of hospital alive but after two months of hell for something that should have only taken a couple of weeks? I wouldn't call that much of a magical success).

Try not to do something desperate like falling for charlatans who promise you miracle cures. On the other hand, you writing about your condition here is a good sign because it shows that you still haven't given up. Take care!
Reminds me of the old flick "Eric the Viking." Eric climbs up a 50 meter vertical cliff, jabbing daggers into the soft stone for pitons. arrived at the top, the fair princess asks him, "Why didn't you just take the stairs?"

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You can't rely on magic, just as you cannot rely on miracles
Unless you can actually use magic to alter reality in a very direct and obvious way, modern medicine is still the way to go when it comes to health.

Of course, you might still use magic or other esoteric means as an "extra support" or as a means to help you have the mental fortitude to endure the disease and it's treatment(as despair can always make one's situation worse), but in the end unless you can heal like in a game or make a panacea, medicine should be the first and only choice.