• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Healing book

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The people in Power know how to heal themselves from a Spiritual perspective. One can heal oneself, with 1) Asking God. 2) Mind control. 3) Energy work. 4)Affirmations. When I say "In The Name of Jesus Christ." That works even better.

Reaction score
Awards
Can someone pls suggest me a real book for healing am suffering from oropharyngeal cancer, pls help.
If a book that amazing and dependable existed, it would either:
A. Already be known by you because it would be just that famous of a book (you'd find it with one google search, it would be the #1 search result)
B. Never be known at all because people with more knowledge and power than us would never allow the general public to know about it

You should probably seek help from a medical professional (while still looking for such a book, no need to stop searching).

Reaction score
Tell us your religion, mystical and magical background to be of more assistance.
I Am a Christian, but I have strong believe in magick
Post automatically merged:

The people in Power know how to heal themselves from a Spiritual perspective. One can heal oneself, with 1) Asking God. 2) Mind control. 3) Energy work. 4)Affirmations. When I say "In The Name of Jesus Christ." That works even better.
Thanks for your reply

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I Am a Christian, but I have strong believe in magick
Maybe you would then ike New Avatar Power. It combines Angels and Words of Power (mantra's). Or:
The 72nd angel of Stem (MVMIH - Mumiah or MeVaMiah) gives help and protection in all (and extraordinary) situations. His Psalm is "Convertere anima mea, in requiem tua, quia Domini beneficit tibi."

I wish you strength 💚

Reaction score
Awards
Will pray for you as well as other folks tonight Michelle. Christian here as well.
If you have a Rider Waite tarot deck, you could look at key XIX The Sun. It corresponds to Sol, the Sun, and has connection to Gabriel and Raphael.

Also, St Joseph, St Jude, Archangel Raphael and St Expedite could be mentioned 8n your heartfelt prayers to God in the name of Jesus Christ. Tell God Christ Jesus stated whatever we ask 9fnh8m he will do. Ask him to send the Holy Spirit through you and ask for healing and strength as well as connections to a Doctor that will help you.

What we ask in his name Christ will do. He promised that.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@Yazata mentioned the New Avatar Power, so I'll add the relevant incantation here:

I call thee ZOROEL and SABRIEL who have dominion over physical and mental health. At my command, banish from me all diseases, discomfort, sickness, and malfunction of body and mind.

Send down Your beneficial healing rays, for You ar able to bring this to pass. During each passing hour Your powers will bring youthfulness and freedom from pain.

I say this command with the healing words IMANUEL which Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego sang in the fiery furnace and were delivered. Thus shall Your powers dispel this sickness and disease.

So mote it be.

(Zoroel and Sabriel are two angels originating from Jewish mysticism.)

Here's the book - it's disgustingly cheesy but has proved highly influential, never mind all its sensationalism and outrageous claims:

Just in case you're Catholic: Prayer is a lost art in that denomination, in my opinion. I speak from experience because I was an altar boy as a child and would often witness the old ladies congregating in church half an hour before mass to say the rosary. It was nothing more than a rote repetition of prescribed words; maybe some of them reached some altered state of consciousness like Hindus would when reciting a mantra over and over again but it wasn't praying in my book. And now I'm trying to pray, straight from the heart, but find it difficult to get out of that mindless prayer wheel mentality I was exposed to as a child.

It's been said that praying is for yourself, not for god because he is omniscient and knows exactly what you are going to say anyway. The biggest stumbling block for me has been really opening up without shame, guilt or embarrassment to supernatural, being authentically sincere without any inhibitions. God knows about your struggles and that you need help, so it's not about making an urgent request (which he may deign to grant provided you've been 'good' and confessed all kinds of real or imaginary sins) or desparate entreaties but about you opening up to divine healing.

There is a tradition of victim blaming in the Abrahmic religions, with claims of divine punishment for minor trespasses and rewards for walking the official doctrine line, or about beating your breast and declaring yourself unworthy of god's love. Forget all that, if you can. Invoke Christ or the Archangel Raphel and try to speak with them, not to them.

Again, no guarantees. Yes, and avoid that "God, Thy will be done" copout if you're serious about magic. True, you can't command god to do something for you but wheedling and humbly beseeching him is not the way to go, in my opinion. Make an emphatic request but don't grovel. Sincerly try to establish contact instead of talking into empty space like so many christians do.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was visiting a friend and her daughter was in the bath. The girl called out several times for her mother to get her out of the bath. The woman continued to talk to me and the daughter got out of the bath and dried herself

Is God like the mother - quite over humans wanting help when they can do it themselves?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me that the first step is discovering the causes of this cancer in this person.

The causes may not be biological

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me that the first step is discovering the causes of this cancer in this person.

A bit of a weird reply. She is asking for a book. If you have or know of a book that can help her identify (what you deem to be) the cause then suggest it.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I really appreciate you all for your reply, but here in my country our government doesn't value lifes, u die with your illness if you don't have money
It's not really their responsibility. Those that exercise care also exercise ownership. Where I live, I'm in the same situation: foreigners are expected to shift for themselves when it comes to, well, everything. I had to scramble like the devil this Spring when I had heart trouble, so I'm not being snide.
But, yes. I see why you're looking into magickal solutions. Like Diluculo said, what's your tradition, belief system?

A bit of a weird reply. She is asking for a book. If you have or know of a book that can help her identify (what you deem to be) the cause then suggest it.
Sssssh there Yazata. You don't go dissing on the Oracle like that. If you can't recognize gemuwine juju when you step in it, as least maintain a reverential silence, ok?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Like Diluculo said, what's your tradition, belief system?

Sssssh there Yazata. You don't go dissing on the Oracle like that. If you can't recognize gemuwine juju when you step in it, as least maintain a reverential silence, ok?
OP has answered Diluculo's question already.

And with regards to the other thing: Roma makes interesting contributions most of the time.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
OP has answered Diluculo's question already.

And with regards to the other thing: Roma makes interesting contributions most of the time.
He often does, sure. And, nearly as often, lays down a mystifying mist.

Reaction score
Thanks so much I really appreciate your efforts by providing this book for me i just downloaded it thanks and bless

I got this illness through an oral sex i don't know its a bad thing on till now thanks for your effort

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Don't take that book too seriously, it almost put me off magic forever. Here is one that is perhaps more suitable:

It has been claimed that Damon Brand's reassuring writing style is magic is magic in in itself. Like I said, look into Raphael, he is traditionally known as the 'Cosmic Physician'.

Reaction score
Awards
The Book of Romans tells us that ...
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus said:
You believe in God, believe in me also.
I am the living bread ..
I am the living water ...

So, as a Christian, having been baptized and your belief and faith in God and the Son of God, Jesus Christ, realize that this world is temporal, and the next eternal.

So be anxious for nothing, and don't let your heart be troubled. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. After this temporal world, we go to heaven, where there is no death or sickness and nothing but agape love and a room prepared for you.

I will now get off of my soapbox, just wanted to help calm and relax and encourage you.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus said:
I am the living bread ..

So, as a Christian, having been baptized and your belief and faith in God and the Son of God, Jesus Christ, realize that this world is temporal, and the next eternal.

So be anxious for nothing, and don't let your heart be troubled. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. After this temporal world, we go to heaven, where there is no death or sickness and nothing but agape love and a room prepared for you.

I will now get off of my soapbox, just wanted to help calm and relax and encourage you.
Thank you Diluculo. However, I have something to say about JESUS. This is based on my experience. God The Source has no names in particular but the Name "Jesus" is very Powerful. Whenever, I feel down Ij ust say "in the name of Jesus Christ, I change my thoughts." And that really work. I personally can't say that Jesus does not exist or that Lucifer does not exist neither, but for now I go with the fact that God The Source of All Creations have no Names really. Thank you for your encouragements though. Love ya!

Jesus said:
I am the living bread ..

Oh sorry Diluculo, I thought you posted in my thread. I got confused for a moment.

Last edited: