• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How do I know if I'm cursed?

Someone's asking for help!

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

As the title says, how could I know?

As I haven't yet directed my research towards this practice, being focused on other aspects of the occult world, I'm turning to you rather than to other forums. If you have any books to recommend on this subject, I'd be delighted to read them on the basis of your advice.

Ever since I set out on this journey, I seem to have been subjected to a string of bad luck that I can't quite explain. My rational nature seems to know its limits, and I've come to wonder about the probabilities of accumulated bad luck I'm currently facing in my life.

I'm not one to complain, however, as I always bounce back stronger when faced with obstacles. That said, I wonder about the possibility of repeated bad luck. This bad luck unfortunately compromises certain short-term life plans that could have repercussions on my future if I don't find a solution. Could it be a sign of a curse ?

Precisions: I have a stable life, I don't think I have any enemies. I live discreetly and I am healthy.

The request is obviously serious - if the question seems too evasive, I'd be willing to provide some clarification.

Thanks in advance.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Cursing in essence means turning masses against someone by the power of words.

The job of a person who curses someone begins with cursing words which must produce very bad gossip against you such as denigration.
The most powerful type of such gossip you can find in my signature ;)
However lies play a big role too especially if you did nothing wrong in your life, but channeling lies is more difficult that truth.

The desired result is to turn as much people against you as possible, this way you're isolated and in essence cursed, with a desired result to cause psychological and in the end physical harm if you resist.
It's very difficult to remove a curse because people are not robots with deletable memory, instead such gossip automatically spreads over a long time with initiatory person(s) not having to do anything except poking here and there to maintain the curse.

The power and effect of curse grows with the count of initial "curse-sayers" due to plausibility.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Magic is the art and science of causing change in accord with one's Will. Your Higher Self, those levels of consciousness which are normally hidden from waking consciousness, knows what you need most, and this constitutes your True Will. Could it be that your own magical practice has brought changes in your life? Changes aren't always welcome to the conscious mind which usually seeks comfort and ease. It may be that you must experience difficult changes at this time. A run of "bad luck" could be a precursor to better things yet to come. Then there is the matter of Initiation. It is often said that the magician will be tested in some way, and the actions taken by the Initiate will have an effect on the outcome of their magical abilities in this incarnation. These are just guesses on my part. Consider them as food for thought, if nothing else.

The likelihood of being cursed by another mage is quite low. Various and well known authors of the occult have made a point of dealing with this topic, since it apparently comes up quite a lot. Dion Fortune's Psychic Self Defense is a classic. Any modern book on protection magic will discuss curses. Have you read Jason Miller's Protection and Reversal Magic?

Cras

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello all,

As I haven't yet directed my research towards this practice, being focused on other aspects of the occult world, I'm turning to you rather than to other forums. If you have any books to recommend on this subject, I'd be delighted to read them on the basis of your advice.

Ever since I set out on this journey, I seem to have been subjected to a string of bad luck that I can't quite explain. My rational nature seems to know its limits, and I've come to wonder about the probabilities of accumulated bad luck I'm currently facing in my life.

I'm not one to complain, however, as I always bounce back stronger when faced with obstacles. That said, I wonder about the possibility of repeated bad luck. This bad luck unfortunately compromises certain short-term life plans that could have repercussions on my future if I don't find a solution. Could it be a sign of a curse ?

Precisions: I have a stable life, I don't think I have any enemies. I live discreetly and I am healthy.

The request is obviously serious - if the question seems too evasive, I'd be willing to provide some clarification.

Thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

If you were cursed, we all now releive you.
Bless you.

Now you be blessed.

We feed equally. Dust is star.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Cursing in essence means turning masses against someone by the power of words.

The job of a person who curses someone begins with cursing words which must produce very bad gossip against you such as denigration.
The most powerful type of such gossip you can find in my signature ;)
However lies play a big role too especially if you did nothing wrong in your life, but channeling lies is more difficult that truth.

The desired result is to turn as much people against you as possible, this way you're isolated and in essence cursed, with a desired result to cause psychological and in the end physical harm if you resist.
It's very difficult to remove a curse because people are not robots with deletable memory, instead such gossip automatically spreads over a long time with initiatory person(s) not having to do anything except poking here and there to maintain the curse.

The power and effect of curse grows with the count of initial "curse-sayers" due to plausibility.

I'm not someone who deliberately seeks exposure, on the contrary. However, I do gravitate towards people who are envious and who may imagine things because of the lack of information they have about me. I quickly feel and notice a form of envy when I interact with people who are close to me. In fact, this is what prompted me to step back over time and have less social contact with most of them. I've noticed that my presence is both desired for altruistic and selfless reasons on my part, and less so for reasons of jealousy linked to a behavior and lifestyle at odds with those I'm close to.

My conclusion is that my privacy and discretion lead some people to fantasize about things they imagine. I live in complete opposition to such thinking and wish nothing but good for others. I notice that this isn't really reciprocated by people who wouldn't normally be in competition with me.

The whole point of being discreet was to avoid covetousness and jealousy. It also makes sense that he'd be attracted to it, because of the "mystery" that would surround it. Protecting one's energy is also very energy-consuming after all.

t may be that you must experience difficult changes at this time. A run of "bad luck" could be a precursor to better things yet to come. Then there is the matter of Initiation. It is often said that the magician will be tested in some way, and the actions taken by the Initiate will have an effect on the outcome of their magical abilities in this incarnation. These are just guesses on my part. Consider them as food for thought, if nothing else.

It's also a thought I'm busy exploring.

How do you distinguish between a test and something that would be on the other side of the curse?

I ask because what you're saying makes sense regarding my situation. Some contacts have been initiated, but a lot of personal work still needs to be done to understand the messages received in return. Requests for confirmation very often result in almost insolent synchronicities, each more incredible than the last. This may be a blessing in disguise, but it's also something I'm keeping in mind.

Any modern book on protection magic will discuss curses. Have you read Jason Miller's Protection and Reversal Magic?

I'll read it as soon as possible, thanks for the recommendation !

Yeah, you have to piss someone off long enough for them to curse you.

I've noticed that people who ask for advice aren't always ready for it. Giving advice comes from an individual perspective, and sometimes it totally transcends their own, leading people to interpret the advice as criticism. This is what leads me to adopt a Luciferian principle on advice now. A reassuring lie takes precedence over an inconvenient truth, apparently. Lesson learned.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You could try the master protection ritual, its really potent. It will manage to get off most of curses off of you if you can do the same rite for 33 days.

Whether you are cursed or not this ritual is gonna amp your defenses hella lot. Assuming you are okay with working with "Geniuses".

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You could try the master protection ritual, its really potent. It will manage to get off most of curses off of you if you can do the same rite for 33 days.

Whether you are cursed or not this ritual is gonna amp your defenses hella lot. Assuming you are okay with working with "Geniuses".

Thanks for the recommendation - I'll definitely give it a try.

Reaction score
Awards
I'd say goto I believe Deuteronomy 28, where blessings and curses are stated. Where do you stand in them? Then changes for the better have to be endured.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
When I look at you, you have strong personal karma and moderate group karma.

Could you please elaborate on this? I'm interested in collecting the different opinions and perspectives of other people.

When I look at you, you have strong personal karma and moderate group karma.

You might like to start with the nature of your relationships with humans. Relationships with animals seem better.

I'm an altruistic person by nature, but at the same time I live better when I'm on my own, away from nuisances. I've always preferred to lurk in the shadows.

To answer your statement, I have a good relationship with animals and when I'm on the street I'm frequently stopped by people to give them directions. It's a kind of recurring magnetism that hasn't faded with time.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

Thanks in advance.
Like someone suggested, Jason Miller's Reversal an Protection Magick is a good book, but in my experience Damon Brand's Protection Magick is THE best. There are two rituals there that i do every year since i first read the book. I relate to what you mentioned about jealous, envious people always gravitating towards you?? But i avoid people... altoguether. I'm able to sense those "i know" at soul level from past times, so i stick with that. Somebody i don't feel familiar with, i rather avoid. Animals are my best friends. I spend my time with them, helping them and feeding them wherever i can. The two rituals i perform from this book are: The master protection ritual and Cancel a curse or supernatural attack. In combination they bring results you will most definitely feel. Hope this helps!!

Reaction score
Awards
Like someone suggested, Jason Miller's Reversal an Protection Magick is a good book, but in my experience Damon Brand's Protection Magick is THE best. There are two rituals there that i do every year since i first read the book. I relate to what you mentioned about jealous, envious people always gravitating towards you?? But i avoid people... altoguether. I'm able to sense those "i know" at soul level from past times, so i stick with that. Somebody i don't feel familiar with, i rather avoid. Animals are my best friends. I spend my time with them, helping them and feeding them wherever i can. The two rituals i perform from this book are: The master protection ritual and Cancel a curse or supernatural attack. In combination they bring results you will most definitely feel. Hope this helps!!
Will have to explore them both. Thank you.

Reaction score
Awards
But the difference between personal karma, group karma, and intersection of the two?
Post automatically merged:

Body pain in areas you don't pay special attention to, strings of bad luck, job and housing loss, gossip factories and rumors.
That's pretty much a curse to me.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Strings of bad luck are not accidental.

I used to live in a spiritual community. Positive coincidences were daily and expected.

One woman went to live in a NW US town. She reported that there all the coincidences were negative.

Be careful where you live.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Strings of bad luck are not accidental.

How can you tell the difference between a purely negative reason and a test sent by an entity you've interacted with, for example?

Personal karma, when modest, can be seen as energy in a grey arc from the left shoulder outwards and connecting to the left hip.

Thank you for the precision. I'm not familiar with all this yet, I'll make sure I understand this more thoroughly on the way.

Be careful where you live.

A move to a new area is also worth noting. I recently moved from the idyllic countryside to the city, unfortunately out of obligation. It's extremely energy-consuming.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
difference between a purely negative reason and a test sent by an entity you've interacted with,

I do not know what a purely negative reason might be. All energies are intelligent. Try not to invite them with negative thoughts/feelings/intentions/actions

from the idyllic countryside to the city

Are there dark energies under your dwelling?

Why did you choose to live there?