• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How do you feel about the occult as reactionary Abrahamism?

Reaction score
In terms of what many now see as the occult or "hidden" aspects of western society, much of it could potentially be considered a direct reaction or rebellion against Abrahamic religions. At what point is a certain path of the occult just a rejection of the same dogma that has become prevalent in our world, for the sake of being reactionary? Or on the flipside, do you consider these occult practices to be an integration of Abrahamic religions for the sake of preservation, not unlike the adoption of Celtic or old paganism into the similarly devoted saints of Catholicism?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The reason why those in the Occult or Spirituality are against Christianity, is because not of the religion. It's because Christian folks are not open-minded enough to the point of respecting others people's belief. Also, because they tend to be right with that religion and even put pressure on their children to be Christians. I am not religious at all. Not only the Christians, but also the Islamic Religions. I feel bad for the women in that religion, they tend to fear being independent and free. I understand that religion was made so that people can know that there is something more powerful than us. However, we are that Higher Force because we reflect on that OverSoul. So, why people want to be in a religion for? It was not Jesus' intent to bring Christianity to the people, it was to make people see that they are powerful themselves. That we carry great powerful aspect of ourselves. God is a Being that don't take things to seriously, and I don't think that God doesn't considered Him/Herself to be a Superior Being even though, He/She is. You see, what people don't understand is, that God see Him/Herself whenever He/She looks at one of us. What I mean, is that God is not the type of Him/Herself to be more than us, or better than us. God is a Being of seeing Him/Herself equal to us, and everything He/She Created. We are Him/Her, and that's where it comes down to. I grew up in a religious family, both my parents are Catholic, but thank God that I never learned of that religion or tend a lot of churches. One time, I went to a Catholic Church and once I was there, I did not feel right, I felt unease and not comfortable. But thank God, my parents weren't as strict as others were. Like when I was a kid, and as a teen, I didn't know about who God was or Jesus or even Satan or Lucifer. I was lost. But, I finally found my path, and is a path that I Love the most. The path of Self-discovery. Love you all!! and many blessings!!