• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] How many truly don't wish for world peace? Why and why Not?

Everyone's got one.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Point taken. I shall un derail the thread then. How would any of you contribute toward it magically speaking, if you had the means?
For me, it would be candle magick, Saints prayers and attempts to work with Shems. The problem is clashing with the aims of more accomplished magicians.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Point taken. I shall un derail the thread then. How would any of you contribute toward it magically speaking, if you had the means?
For me, it would be candle magick, Saints prayers and attempts to work with Shems. The problem is clashing with the aims of more accomplished magicians.
I know one site tries to co-ordinate rituals like this by having a countdown timer on their site ticking down when's the next ritual. That way you have a number of folks working the same thing at the same time. The folks in question are doing a sort of sigil rite with some chanting involved.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ffs. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.