• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion I have Jason millers black school need help

Talk about a book(s)

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have the course but I need help cracking it’s password.
Well, the first step would be to share it here to see if anyone can take a shot at it.

@everyone else: until I virus scan it, you open this link at your own risk. When OP posts, I will try to do a virus scan and post results.

Reaction score
Well, the first step would be to share it here to see if anyone can take a shot at it.

@everyone else: until I virus scan it, you open this link at your own risk. When OP posts, I will try to do a virus scan and post results.
Here it is passworded and that’s the part I’m trying to crack
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Rar files are winrar, a program I used and recommended. More secure and you can get at contents of jars and tar files. Even gz.

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
There are a couple of red flags when it comes to password protected archives containing courses and similar stuff, like the size being too small compared to the original or finding similar template looking websites that say if you do this and that they will send you the password.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Sentinel
Reaction score
Awards