• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sothis369

Visitor
Reaction score
Warned: Non-English post. All posts must be in English.
Hola, soy Sothis. Encontré este foro buscando libros en la web y por "casualidad" llegué aquí (no creo en las casualidades). Es un honor estar aquí, es una comunidad muy interesante, felicito a quienes la formaron ya todos ustedes.
Atentamente

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Bienvenidos!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Read the rules:
10. Stick to English — Wizard Forums is an English-speaking discussion board, meaning you must stick to English when posting threads and replies (you may use any language in PMs as long as all participants are OK with it).

Sothis369

Visitor
Reaction score
I thought I wrote it in English hahaha, sorry.

Hi, I'm Sothis. I found this forum looking for books on the web and by "chance" I arrived here (I don't believe in coincidences). It's an honor to be here, it's a very interesting community, happy to those who formed it and to all of you.
Sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.