• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

If you could date someone from history...

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
2,992
Reaction score
3,794
Awards
16
At least no one has pitched a tent for Madame Bovary or Anna Karenina (since we're including fictional characters.)
 

Keldan

Acolyte
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
397
Reaction score
638
Awards
5
If I can only pick one, I’d say Anne Boleyn mostly because she’s such a fascinating figure. After that, I’d definitely choose Caterina Sforza and Catherine de’ Medici, though I’m not entirely sure I’d be safe with either of those two.
 

Firetree

Disciple
Joined
Jan 13, 2026
Messages
784
Reaction score
1,007
Awards
6
Susan Wegner (on the right )

images


Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Joined
Jul 10, 2022
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
2,329
Awards
13
After listening to lectures on contemporary post modern philosophy, I find myself getting angry at historical meta narratives - but it made me realize that I would date Jackie O. Totally.
So here is my love song, to be sung out from a high window somewhere:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

 

borbponderer

Zealot
Joined
Apr 17, 2026
Messages
178
Reaction score
152
Awards
1
Apparently Mothman is supposed to be quite the hottie if you're into that sort of thing.
 
Top