• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Im out, please delete account and data and ban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
DelFuego, I don't know how familiar you are with Joseph Campbell, but there was a time when he acted as a guideline for me in spiritual storms. He was a Christian who, through Jungian interpretation and his own insight, was able to reconcile the religions, myths and legends of all cultures into an understanding which is useful to anyone in the here and now. He's also the reason why we have Star Wars movies (the first three good ones, not the new crap). Given your awareness of other systems and ideas, if it is your Will to follow Christ, Campbell's perspective can only help you get the best out of it without shadow fighting an exhausting and endless spiritual battle. I say this as someone who has watched people destroyed by their own prejudices by misunderstanding that overcoming evil in their life does not mean fighting fire with fire. It means letting go.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Another way to look at Campbell is that he offers what Cavendish called the "poetic interpretation". He is a storyteller, not a preacher.
Checking him out, thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
True. I ve rededicated my life to Christ, therefore the magic and occult needs to be left behind.
GpFMFZ.gif

Your approach is the definition of "blindly searching". There should be no such thing as "going back" because the reasons you left religion in the first place, should have been concrete and valid enough that there'd be nothing to "go back" to.

If you can actually "go back" then you never had a valid reason to "leave" in the first place, you should have just remained Christian and saved yourself all of the wasted time.

I was a Christian once, but I was always a bit of a skeptic deep down, my mind always raced with thoughts and theories of various things. It's a passive habit I can't really stop. I used to spend a lot of time debating Atheists online in my teens, and ironically at the end of it all, I became Agnostic because of their logical arguments lol. There were a few Atheists who became Agnostic too and told me I made them consider the possibility that a God might actually exist. I never quoted scripture or anything like that when arguing because that would be circular reasoning.

I stopped being a Christian because of common sense questions like:
1. How come whether I pray or not, bad/good things happen at the same "occurrence rate"? (there aren't "more bad occurrences" when I don't pray and there aren't "more good occurrences" when I do pray, it doesn't make a difference).

2. There have been around 4000 documented religions in human history, how do I 100% without a doubt know that I just happened to born in an era where I would be lucky enough to find the "one true religion" of the "one true God"?

That question holds double the weight for someone who is as unlucky as myself, because my life doesn't have a pattern of luck. So why would I happen to be lucky in that regard? (if anything the pattern would continue and that would mean I'm in the wrong religion).

3. If the Christian God has all three of these traits (All Powerful, All Knowing & Loving) as Christians claim, there is now an obvious paradox, in other words:

The Epicurean Paradox:
8o4v93d735t41.jpg

4. There's so many examples, including the hypocrisy and failings of most of it's modern day members, who barely even follow the rules in the holy book. Ironically at the time when I was a Christian, I was pretty much the only person I know that was seriously following the rules. Everybody else just seemed to treat "repentance" as their infinitely reusable "get out of jail free card" and didn't really take it seriously.

If the reasons you leave something behind are sound and based on logic, there is no going back, because you didn't make that life decision lightly.

The falsehoods you have noticed in your current path in life do not remove the falsehoods you discovered in your previous path in life (that made you leave Christianity in the first place). If you actually left without seeing any falsehoods, then your departure was premature, and you left without a valid reason.

The previous falsehoods still remain regardless of what you feel about your current path. You shouldn't want to go back to your past path, for the exact same reasons you shouldn't remain on your current path.

Why not try being a Buddhist or something IDK?

Your thread here is like you pretty much admitting that you left your faith for no logical reason and it was basically on a whim based on whatever emotions you were feeling at the time.

I really don't get this wishy washy approach to life, seems kinda aimless.

What's going to stop you from leaving a 2nd time and returning to the occult?

Reaction score
Awards
All good questions.
For starters, God allows us a certain hedge of protection (see the book of Job or Jasher), that can be removed. If removed we are susceptible to harm and death through Satan's kingdom (dont forget there are two kingdoms). These days that kingdom is called The Qlippoth, wherein all fallen angels and fake gods reside. If there was no prodigal son scenario, I would be qlippoth bound. But I always seek to return.

All other gods have remains in their tombs. Christ was not forever bound in his tomb, indicating either grave robbers (unlikely due to the size of the stone sealing the tomb) or he was in fact resurrected in body and spirit.

A third return to the occult would be three strikes. We are allowed mistakes, a word for that is "Grace".

Im not going through Greek philosophy. There are four gospels. Im not good at debate, so I refrain from it politely. One gospel for the Jew, one for the Greek, one for the Roman, one for the Gentile in that KJV order. Therefore Luke is likely the solution to the Greek paradox.

Not everything that happens to us is a test. Nor is one tempted by God, though he does and can test us at his will and decision. Spirits are allowed to test and tempt us. The Holy Spirit drove/guided/tested Christ to climb the mountain where Satan was waiting for him. It's likely Christ is much like Abraham/Job. Actually, the Spirit of God rested on Christ from birth to death, therefore likely the Spirit was the one tested and tempted, which, as God, is impossible.

If you seek a debate, I dont debate,. Fyi/psa.
By the way, all references to Christ or God is only speaking for myself by my belief.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I thought Id have a better life with demons, yet underestimated my value as a magician at that time.
Second time: After a deliverance, got back into demonolatry. Picked up an enemy/teacher. Im not at war yet he is, as the psalms state.
Am I a magician to save my life? Apparently not, so perhaps this third time is saving face. Also, I had perhaps endangered Roma or my enemy blasted him. Perhaps he left due to disgust or some temporary abstinence. But if it was the case that he got endangered by trying to patch things between me and my teacher, then Im at fault. I cannot have others like that as a reality spiritually and materially.

Reaction score
Awards
I thought Id have a better life with demons, yet underestimated my value as a magician at that time.
Second time: After a deliverance, got back into demonolatry. Picked up an enemy/teacher. Im not at war yet he is, as the psalms state.
Am I a magician to save my life? Apparently not, so perhaps this third time is saving face. Also, I had perhaps endangered Roma or my enemy blasted him. Perhaps he left due to disgust or some temporary abstinence. But if it was the case that he got endangered by trying to patch things between me and my teacher, then Im at fault. I cannot have others like that as a reality spiritually and materially.
Good luck, but I think you are going to end up right back here, as religion objectively has a lot less to offer than the occult. I don't think you'll "have a better life" by going back, but that depends on your definition of "better". When I think "better" I'm thinking about objective benefits (more financial stability, more leisure time, more enjoyment of travel and hobbies, etc).

You may mean "better" in terms of things like "peace of mind", but I don't consider those things "better" because they are just illusions, they don't last, at some point a tragedy in life happens and reality sets in, and all of your coping mechanisms get thrown out of the window. I also don't think you can truly have "peace of mind" without your material needs and wants being met (to some extent).

Maybe your practice should have had less to do with demons and more to do with small "feats" you could pull off on your own, and you trying to find ways to utilize those meager skills to your benefit. I much prefer that approach than consorting with demons, as there's no telling how it could backfire.

Reaction score
Awards
Not sure, but glad it was, I hate debating with people. Like I stated in one of my posts, I may post from time to time, but likely in the near future it will be far and few between. Where I am going doesn't have internet, and being homeless, having my phone working and with good data usage is priority for me. Moving tomorrow, so tomorrow unlikely to be posting, perhaps when Im at a Panera I will check in.
Also per my post replies, not going to be bible thumping, but will drop scripture if it helps to prove my point.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego I think you know I truly mean it when I say good luck with your plans, and your future. I hope you attain what you seek. Seven thousand posts and 22 awards speak for themselves, you are a true OG homie of WF. Feel free to post as much, or as little as you'd like. But don't break rules, or you'll get your account zoinked. And we'd all hate to see that happen.

I can give you a 1 week or 1 month vaccation ban, if you'd like. To give you some time to clear your head.

But I'll say something... when the number of "goodbye" threads you've posted hits the double-digits... that's gonna be real lame... not a good look. Also stop posting these in the Occult sections.

Reaction score
Awards
No ban is necessary actually, where Im going I wont have home internet, and dont do chrome much on my phone due to my youtube addiction and data usage restriction on my phone. Thank you for the sentiment, I really am going to try to find God and develop a relationship with God.

vetriol

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
All, its been nice to learn from all of you, but I have decided to quit the occult for good.
This fucking "SkullTraill" is fucking with me too....he ask people to make contributions with books then he sells them and asks people to pay to him. What the fuck of forums is this????

vetriol

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Warning: Dumb troll.
@Diluculo_DelFuego I think you know I truly mean it when I say good luck with your plans, and your future. I hope you attain what you seek. Seven thousand posts and 22 awards speak for themselves, you are a true OG homie of WF. Feel free to post as much, or as little as you'd like. But don't break rules, or you'll get your account zoinked. And we'd all hate to see that happen.

I can give you a 1 week or 1 month vaccation ban, if you'd like. To give you some time to clear your head.

But I'll say something... when the number of "goodbye" threads you've posted hits the double-digits... that's gonna be real lame... not a good look. Also stop posting these in the Occult sections.
...and why you should ban people? Does it make you happier? Saying: "I can give you a 1 week or 1 month vaccation ban, if you'd like. To give you some time to clear your head." what the fuck is that language with you.....you humiliate people SkullTraill, don't you think that? Who the fuck is you to ban others or to put people in probation? It insane.....you must have been a soldier in war and fucked yourself with your brain.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
...and why you should ban people? Does it make you happier? Saying: "I can give you a 1 week or 1 month vaccation ban, if you'd like. To give you some time to clear your head." what the fuck is that language with you.....you humiliate people SkullTraill, don't you think that? Who the fuck is you to ban others or to put people in probation? It insane.....you must have been a soldier in war and fucked yourself with your brain.
Well... if you read the title...

Status
Not open for further replies.