• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Im thinking of Summoning King Paimon and I have a couple of requests.

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
RE: Recent criticism of magic
SUBTOPIC: The Unknown
※→ William66, et al,

General Rule:

(COMMENT)
I do not dabble in the Dark Arts (meaning I have zero practical experience). So, I am assuming that you have a comprehensive Grimoire on the subject that includes the drawbacks to such attempts.

I recommend that you consult:

Volume II - The Keys to the Gateway of Magic: Summoning the Solomonic​
Archangels & Demonic Princes (First Edition) - ISBN 0954763912​
© 2005 Stephen Skinner & David Rankine • Published by Golden Hoard Press​
BM Avalonia • London WC1N 3XX, UK​

and/or

How to Summon and Command Spirits,​
Angels, Demons, Afarit, Djinns.​
(The Condemned Book of Sahiriin)​
Volume One From A Set Of Two Volumes​
Also Known as​
Kitab al Arwah​
(The book of the spirits)​
eISBN: 978-1-25717-460-7​
Copyright ©2010 by Maximillien de Lafayette • Published by TIMES SQUARE PRESS​

These will explain the difference between the two (2) Classes of Intimates (Moo-Aa-Zabeen and Haadeeraat); that is the difference between "captured souls • and • apparitions/manifestations." More importantly, a bushel basket full of hostile and malevolent entities which are generally grouped into four groups.

I have an eCopy (.pdf) of "The Keys to the Gateway of Magic" and "How to Summon and Command Spirits, Angels, Demons, Afarit, Djinns." If you send me a message with your eMail address, I will forward them to you. They are both post-Turn of the Century publications.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
My email address is imjustadog1234567890@gmail.com

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Recent criticism of magic
SUBTOPIC: My Forgotten Point
※→ et al,

Since I've discussed this once (although I don't remember which thread), I do not want to bore you with details.

BUT!

The energy of the Universe that supports "magic" (an aspect of the supernatural) is exactly the same for Positive Magic (AKA White Magic) as it is for Negative Magic (AKA. Dark Magic). It is a matter of the intent of the practitioner. That is why one can conflict with the other.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to work with him for at least a year or two. I have a lot of requests, but I think I'd start with three and work on the rest later because my goals would need to be accomplished at different times to work. Would it suffice to offer my soul for him to assist me in achieving my objectives and work with me for a year or two? I saw a few things about one request per summon, but I'm new to all of this.
Haha you are a fool. Offering your soul to a demon. What does a profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul? You won’t enjoy a minute of any riches or success because you will be twisted and suffering inside. All the flavor of your life will go stale and every moment you will feel like something is wrong but not sure what. Thats what it is to have a tainted soul and you can’t get much more tainted than offering your soul to a demon. It’s so stupid it should literally be illegal to even suggest such a thing. SMH

Reaction score
Haha you are a fool. Offering your soul to a demon. What does a profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul? You won’t enjoy a minute of any riches or success because you will be twisted and suffering inside. All the flavor of your life will go stale and every moment you will feel like something is wrong but not sure what. Thats what it is to have a tainted soul and you can’t get much more tainted than offering your soul to a demon. It’s so stupid it should literally be illegal to even suggest such a thing. SMH
Yea I know now but I'm glad I get some new suggestions of what to do. I will one day make up for everyone that aided me, and I truly appreciate them. Because, if I'm being honest, I was more influenced by the popular culture and Hollywood perception that the only way to become rich is to sell your soul. Now thinking about selling my soul is pretty stupid yo lol.

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yea I know now but I'm glad I get some new suggestions of what to do. I will one day make up for everyone that aided me, and I truly appreciate them. Because, if I'm being honest, I was more influenced by the popular culture and Hollywood perception that the only way to become rich is to sell your soul. Now thinking about selling my soul is pretty stupid yo lol.
I am so glad you changed your mind! If you want some guidance a good place to start is the Mind and Magick youtube channel.

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have informal agreements with some spirits from The Lesser Key of Solomon. I approach the spirits with a voodooesque approach. I treat them as hot spirits and I ask them what they want in return for their services. They have only ever asked for material offerings like incense, libations, and food. I have had an arrangement with one of them for almost 2 years now and I give her offerings weekly in exchange for her help.

You will likely not see anything during your evocation unless you are relatively psychic.

I would suggest that you make alliances with strong spirits first that are of a protective nature before you consider approaching member of the Goetia. It is just a suggestion though.

Reaction score
I have informal agreements with some spirits from The Lesser Key of Solomon. I approach the spirits with a voodooesque approach. I treat them as hot spirits and I ask them what they want in return for their services. They have only ever asked for material offerings like incense, libations, and food. I have had an arrangement with one of them for almost 2 years now and I give her offerings weekly in exchange for her help.

You will likely not see anything during your evocation unless you are relatively psychic.

I would suggest that you make alliances with strong spirits first that are of a protective nature before you consider approaching member of the Goetia. It is just a suggestion though.
Okay thanks yo but I got a few questions.

What do you mean you treat them like hot spirits and approach them in voodooesque way?

What are some strong spirits that are of protective nature? Can you link or tell me some so I can get started with that?

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Okay thanks yo but I got a few questions.

What do you mean you treat them like hot spirits and approach them in voodooesque way?

What are some strong spirits that are of protective nature? Can you link or tell me some so I can get started with that?

Voudon spirits that are considered "hot" are volatile. In Haitian Vodou, that label is often given to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. My approach to the Goetia is to ask them for their assistance and to make an agreement with them. It is a transactional approach. From what I have seen, the magicians that bind and then force these spirits to work for them usually have poor results, akin to using the fabled Monkey's Paw.

There are so many strong, protective spirits that I could not list them all even if I spent the next month writing. All of the archangels are protective as an example. It all depends on what pantheon you wish to work with.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@Frater Dag

Thank you for your comments. I am curious, what kind of methods do you use to contact them (DoM? others?)?

I have read that some individuals take little or no protection when they decide to contact them. What are the theoretical (and real) risks involved in these cases? The elements retained by these practitioners are related to the respect as well as to a better efficiency of the requests. Is this true ?

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I personally don't use protection when contacting them, its basically me saying "I come in peace and friendship" because that's my first intention to build relations before requesting anything, so that's when the requests become more efficient. I would like you to know that there's nothing wrong with defending yourself against potential dangers either, go with your gut instincts.

The real risks are:
1. You might summon a complete dick demon that doesn't serve the original demon.
2. An imposter may hear you, (you see this is when protection is needed) I advise to perform cleansing and banishing rituals before contacting any spirits of the Goetia and Angels as well.
3. Most unlikely, the demon may hate you regardless.

Reaction score
Awards
That last point is particularly a high concern due to a cold feet situation with Prince Ipos (and Duchess Bime for that matter).
Question - Forget whether it is Purson or Paimon that comes with Balaam and a few others. That might be a potential problem if Paimon brings them with him.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
These are unlikely risks but potentially still there.

I think I made a few mistakes when evoking a few demons which I asked about on the other forum and DK said that if these demons were too pissed off about a few mistakes that I made then they won't worth it to begin with. (Or something that anyway)

For an example I summoned Lilith and decided that I needed to re-think my situation and told her goodbye and burnt the Sigil. And when I tried to connect with her again things felt different, on the negative side. Perhaps it was too soon or wrong wording that I used.

Who knows really but I have been suffering from severe emotional problems, since the time I last evoked Lilith and I'm still working through them now.

Reaction score
Awards
The Qlippoth will do that, even Goetia can do that. Best to be 100% stable before summoning a demon. I mean stable in every way, as some will remove "things/people" from your life to clear the way for the goal, this tends to be the infernal approach, but the celestial approach can be similar if not the same.
So will magic in itself, particularly element grade systems like GD and AA/OTO. Each grade shakes up three natal houses. If you dont have a lot of signs for the element, you will find it fairly difficult to proceed. However, even with earth, I have sufficient houses for that, but it is still difficult, as Saturn is a challenge for me. I will then find Binah and Malkuth difficult, as well as the 18th path, the 17th path, the 13th path, and the 14th path.

Frater Dag

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
@Frater Dag

Thank you for your comments. I am curious, what kind of methods do you use to contact them (DoM? others?)?

I have read that some individuals take little or no protection when they decide to contact them. What are the theoretical (and real) risks involved in these cases? The elements retained by these practitioners are related to the respect as well as to a better efficiency of the requests. Is this true ?

I use a method that I developed over time to evoke members of the Goetia. I take a ritual salt bath while burning Tibetan incense and a candle. I use a prayer to Amphitrite that I was given by my mentor. I then do two separate meditations on two spirits that I work with, one of whom is the goddess Amphitrite. I give them offerings. I ask them to allow the Goetic spirit in to speak with me and to protect me from any potential negative side effects I might otherwise have from the encounter. Without asking them to allow the spirit into the room, the spirit will not be able to come in to speak with me.

I then setup my table of practice and place out offerings for the spirit I am about to call.

I like to use a ToP and the script from Rufus Opus's Goetic Grimoire, although I do not think that the script matters that much. I like that it is to the point and respectful. I then meditate on the name of the spirit and the seal for about 10 minutes. I usually can feel the spirit at that point.

All in all, the method takes me about one and half hours to perform.

The side effects that I used to sometimes get were extreme emotional turmoil after talking to the spirit. I think there was sometimes an energetic exchange that I had trouble handing. It could be emotional rough though. Sometimes the effects would last over a month. Performing the evocation with the method I came up with completely eliminated any negative side effects. I would imagine that some people would be able to handle the energetic exchange without much of a problem.

Reaction score
Awards
My advice on pacts: Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Post automatically merged:

These are unlikely risks but potentially still there.

I think I made a few mistakes when evoking a few demons which I asked about on the other forum and DK said that if these demons were too pissed off about a few mistakes that I made then they won't worth it to begin with. (Or something that anyway)

For an example I summoned Lilith and decided that I needed to re-think my situation and told her goodbye and burnt the Sigil. And when I tried to connect with her again things felt different, on the negative side. Perhaps it was too soon or wrong wording that I used.

Who knows really but I have been suffering from severe emotional problems, since the time I last evoked Lilith and I'm still working through them now.
Funny you bring that up, that was a conflict when I was using ends or EA's incantations, that DK said plainly "We dont use ends, we're ceremonial magicians." I agree with that point, given the sorcerers seal and all in Kingdoms of Flame.
However.
Switching out of it is not easy but doable. iow, its better to pick a side, regardless of what color of magic, but white magic has its own seals and ways of doing things, while black magic has its own variation and ways.
So, better to not be a flip flopper like me, and make a stand, unless your path is neither white nor black. My opinion.

Last edited: