• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Im thinking of Summoning King Paimon and I have a couple of requests.

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to work with him for at least a year or two. I have a lot of requests, but I think I'd start with three and work on the rest later because my goals would need to be accomplished at different times to work. Would it suffice to offer my soul for him to assist me in achieving my objectives and work with me for a year or two? I saw a few things about one request per summon, but I'm new to all of this.

Reaction score
Awards
When pasting, such as Prince Ipos and I had going shortly (very shortly, I reneged on it). They will get pissy about breaking of pacts, but better I broke it at the start versus so much tie into it.
Why 3-4 years? What are the goals in more common terms?
Many things of different natures can be included in a pact,
The time is up to you and Paimon. Paimon will size you up, and his Kings will also be there before him.
He will size you up to see if youre worthy of him being a patron, if you will do what you set out to do, etc.
Its all business. You dont have to offer up your soul. Public praise and a business brand with his seal might be enough.

Reaction score
Some goals of mine are to acquire some funds, acquire a brand-new residence so that I can live alone for some time, and improve my handwriting. These are only the initial three requests I have. Gambling would be the only way to get the money, so I could get a lot of it at once. Because my goals would be more private, I don't think I could do much to earn public praise for him, so I don't want to be too suspicious. Would it suffice to give him my soul instead, complete control of how I die, and possibly some cool products I can make with his name on it? I can't go into too much detail about my goals in general, but one of them is simply understanding the world's truth.

Reaction score
Awards
Id hold on for more input from more seasoned practitioners. Ive not summoned him or anyone else without help.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
From what I've learned about King Paimon, he/she tends not to ask for much (if anything) in return for his/her services. The more I read about him/her, the more I wonder. I sincerely doubt that a demon would accept to ask for nothing in return. Maybe the terms of exchange are not about this dimension and extend to after this life.

Could someone with more experience or knowledge of how King Paimon works help him? Is offering his soul perhaps an exaggerated move?
Post automatically merged:

PS: Don't forget to introduce yourself in "Introductions" ;-)

Last edited:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Could someone with more experience or knowledge of how King Paimon works help him?
With discretion, I can say that the King has much to teach to the evoker, if they are willing and able to listen and study. "Confirms dignity" is of particular importance.
Yep, in lieu of "wish fulfillment", there's much work to do.

Is offering his soul perhaps an exaggerated move?
That is an ideological/paradigmatic approach of supplication. For a Magus it would be ridiculous.
However, one must make an "offering" to him. This is a bond, but not a "pact".

Reaction score
I had to look up the majority of the terms you used so sorry for that, I didn't understand much of what you were saying. But what would be a good offering? I've never been close to wealthy, but I was wondering if it would be okay if I gave him an offering later to show my appreciation for helping me. I don't know what to offer him and didn't have much to offer and thats the reason I wanted to give my soul to him instead. When I have the money, I have some ideas for what I can give him. I'm always eager to learn new things and want to improve my knowledge. I will to ensure that I am respectful because I hate being rude.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
If you are unsure what to offer Paimon, you very likely are proceeding too fast for your current knowledge and ability. There are books in the forum library with information on Paimon and other similar entities. You would do well to examine some of them, taking as much time as you should to be firmly convinced that what you request and what you offer are in your best interests. Otherwise, your approach will be seen as grovelling. You do know that magic can be dangerous, right?

Reaction score
If you are unsure what to offer Paimon, you very likely are proceeding too fast for your current knowledge and ability. There are books in the forum library with information on Paimon and other similar entities. You would do well to examine some of them, taking as much time as you should to be firmly convinced that what you request and what you offer are in your best interests. Otherwise, your approach will be seen as grovelling. You do know that magic can be dangerous, right?

I didn't think it would be as risky as I thought. The majority of other websites' posts about summoning King Paimon presented it as simple and safe. A lot of them said that he was colorful, friendly, and patient with people who were new to this. So I just thought it would work to just draw his sigil, light four candles on each corner of the paper, and say his mantra. I thought that was it when I drew the sigil, but now I know I have to follow the book's instructions to control the demon. A lot of the dangers of magic didn't really make sense to me. According to the information in the book that you sent me, the offerings would include public proclamations, personal sacrifice, and sensual experiences. I use my imagination to show what I would promise with the offerings, whether they be any of those three. While gazing at the sigil, a brief, concise, and not overly casual statement is made. I don't give thanks or think about the outcome. I believe I now have a better understanding of the need for me to appear less like a slave or servant and more like a general and the demon as a soldier. I make offerings to demonstrate my willingness to please without being a severant while demonstrating that I am genuine and generous. The preprertaul ritual I just learned about, which is cool and doesn't cost anything to do. I also learned that protective circles and daggers don't work unless they are infused with my will. "Clarity of desire and choice to make changes in accordance with your will is the main protection required", so a strong will is needed. I have only read up to the perpetual ritual conclusion, but I will read more tomorrow.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't worked with Paimon.

Stephen Skinner has done a few interviews with Glitchbottle, where Stephen Skinner Said that one person evoked Paimon and it was a storm in his city where he lives and it had not been storming in 500 years or so, the storm knocked his window something like that, and SS explained the reason why it happened, because the person did not bind Paimon properly, and it got out of control.

Would it suffice to offer my soul for him to assist me in achieving my objectives and work with me for a year or two?
I don't think it is nessesary to "give your life" away to a demon. I think some type of alcohol, meat(food), incenses and such would be sufficient enough.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Paimon is friendly and very approachable.
With regards to offerings, I believe his name comes from Persian "Payman" meaning contract, but offering your soul and him deciding on how you are going to die seems like something from a bad horror movie.
The idea you had of making items with his name (or dedicated to him) sounds much better in my opinion.

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't think it would be as risky as I thought. The majority of other websites' posts about summoning King Paimon presented it as simple and safe. A lot of them said that he was colorful, friendly, and patient with people who were new to this.
This is precisely what has always made me think. What is easy is not real and what is real is not easy. Every action has a consequence. There is no free lunch. Is it possible to incur an invisible debt? How can a demon accept to work "for free" for a human being ?

akenu

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with Paimon, but I did work with Marbas in the past. What worked for me was building a rapport. You want to be in daily "contact" with the spirit. At least that worked for me. Meditate on the seal, pray to the spirit, and use affirmations like "I wish to meet with Paimon" when you are falling asleep. Don't be too scared of invocations either, despite the popular belief, Goetic spirits will not bite.

And the most important rule is never to use a banishing ritual when dealing with powerful spirits, use the license to depart instead. The license to depart is something along the lines of "You can leave at any moment and please don't bring harm to me or my family". Banishing is more like driving the spirit off with a loaded shotgun, pretty rude when you want something from the spirit. But, be also ready that the spirit may wish to linger around, sometimes even knock stuff off the shelves, etc. Geisting is common in this type of spirit work.

Reaction score
Awards
Ipos told me every encounter is a transaction and what is gotten out of it should be worth something. It is very possible to have invisible debts. I think I have one Wirth several spirits - Belial, Ipos and Bime spring to mind.
Yazata is right, this is a recipe for disaster, unless you are decidedly a worshipper of him, the only reason for the soul exchange is to that whom you worship.

Reaction score

Do I have to do the prepatory ritual every single time before I summon King Paimon and other spirits?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Do I have to do the prepatory ritual every single time before I summon King Paimon and other spirits?
No only once but for that you have to bind to like a brass vessel. I have a brass vessel yet never used it, since i feel for doing the whole ritual.

Been almost 1 and half year since my last evocation, so im a bit rusty now, but if I would give you some advice, would be to conjure the spirit when you feel you are at the climax of the rite. I learned this from another forum when i was new.

Last edited:

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Recent criticism of magic
SUBTOPIC: The Unknown
※→ William66, et al,

General Rule:

Visualizing the Darkness • Unholy Words said:
In Babylon, Greece, and Rome, the mantra was used to command pagan
deities to appear, and in Satan worship today such magical words are
verbalized to summon Satan or one of his demon princes.
SOURCE: Dark Secrets of the New Age: Satan’s Plan for a One World Religion​
(Second Edition 1999) • Copyright © by Texe Marrs. Published by River Crest Publishers, 1708​
Patterson Road, Austin, Texas 78733 pp 135​

No only once but for that you have to bind to like a brass vessel. I have a brass vessel yet never used it, since i feel for doing the whole ritual.

Been almost 1 and half year since my last evocation, so im a bit rusty now, but if I would give you some advice, would be to conjure the spirit when you feel you are at the climax of the rite. I learned this from another forum when i was new.
(COMMENT)
I do not dabble in the Dark Arts (meaning I have zero practical experience). So, I am assuming that you have a comprehensive Grimoire on the subject that includes the drawbacks to such attempts.

Visualizing the Darkness • Unholy Words said:
Thus, what the New Ager is doing by chanting these unholy words is
putting himself into a vulnerable trance state at the same time that demons​
are invited to appear and do their horrible work.​
SOURCE: Dark Secrets of the New Age: Satan’s Plan for a One World Religion​
(Second Edition 1999) • Copyright © by Texe Marrs. Published by River​
Crest Publishers, 1708 Patterson Road, Austin, Texas 78733 pp 135​

I recommend that you consult:

Volume II - The Keys to the Gateway of Magic: Summoning the Solomonic​
Archangels & Demonic Princes (First Edition) - ISBN 0954763912​
© 2005 Stephen Skinner & David Rankine • Published by Golden Hoard Press​
BM Avalonia • London WC1N 3XX, UK​

and/or

How to Summon and Command Spirits,​
Angels, Demons, Afarit, Djinns.​
(The Condemned Book of Sahiriin)​
Volume One From A Set Of Two Volumes​
Also Known as​
Kitab al Arwah​
(The book of the spirits)​
eISBN: 978-1-25717-460-7​
Copyright ©2010 by Maximillien de Lafayette • Published by TIMES SQUARE PRESS​

These will explain the difference between the two (2) Classes of Intimates (Moo-Aa-Zabeen and Haadeeraat); that is the difference between "captured souls • and • apparitions/manifestations." More importantly, a bushel basket full of hostile and malevolent entities which are generally grouped into four groups.

I have an eCopy (.pdf) of "The Keys to the Gateway of Magic" and "How to Summon and Command Spirits, Angels, Demons, Afarit, Djinns." If you send me a message with your eMail address, I will forward them to you. They are both post-Turn of the Century publications.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Reaction score
Awards
RE: Recent criticism of magic
SUBTOPIC: The Unknown
※→ William66, et al,

General Rule:

(COMMENT)
I do not dabble in the Dark Arts (meaning I have zero practical experience). So, I am assuming that you have a comprehensive Grimoire on the subject that includes the drawbacks to such attempts.

I recommend that you consult:

Volume II - The Keys to the Gateway of Magic: Summoning the Solomonic​
Archangels & Demonic Princes (First Edition) - ISBN 0954763912​
© 2005 Stephen Skinner & David Rankine • Published by Golden Hoard Press​
BM Avalonia • London WC1N 3XX, UK​

and/or

How to Summon and Command Spirits,​
Angels, Demons, Afarit, Djinns.​
(The Condemned Book of Sahiriin)​
Volume One From A Set Of Two Volumes​
Also Known as​
Kitab al Arwah​
(The book of the spirits)​
eISBN: 978-1-25717-460-7​
Copyright ©2010 by Maximillien de Lafayette • Published by TIMES SQUARE PRESS​

These will explain the difference between the two (2) Classes of Intimates (Moo-Aa-Zabeen and Haadeeraat); that is the difference between "captured souls • and • apparitions/manifestations." More importantly, a bushel basket full of hostile and malevolent entities which are generally grouped into four groups.

I have an eCopy (.pdf) of "The Keys to the Gateway of Magic" and "How to Summon and Command Spirits, Angels, Demons, Afarit, Djinns." If you send me a message with your eMail address, I will forward them to you. They are both post-Turn of the Century publications.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Im interested in the above mentioned tomes. I can send me email again of you need it.