• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Immortality

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I just remembered something I seen. I believe it was near the back of LiberNull & psychonaut, it was a method of choosing your own reincarnation. The method did seem to require you to have followers, then off yourself, and then you'd be your own father. I haven't seen it in quite a while so you might want to check it out.
Hey I am Surprised! How is it going with your relationship with your Soul? Anything happening yet?

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey I am Surprised! How is it going with your relationship with your Soul? Anything happening yet?
I haven't started a dedicated practice. As much as I'll tell others that practice and application is more important than theory, I don't always follow that advice. But initial experimenting with it has gotten no results. I think one it is the lack of dedication, and two I can't really communicate with anything spiritual yet.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't started a dedicated practice. As much as I'll tell others that practice and application is more important than theory, I don't always follow that advice. But initial experimenting with it has gotten no results. I think one it is the lack of dedication, and two I can't really communicate with anything spiritual yet.
It takes time for it. Eventually, you'll have a chance.

eternalbeing

Neophyte
Reaction score
Let's start with, how you became immortal?
Read about Daoism and tried out breatharianism.

We're all born immortal. It's just a mindset i believe.

To be more specific, using energy work (telekinesis) into the food as to clean and purify it. Also heal and regenerate myself on a very advanced level. Have been practising a long long time. Basically by exposing myself to different deceases and then healing them with use of strong intent. For example lost hair due to an event, grew it right back. Other scarier examples are; Bloth cloths, cancer, removed them with TK. Gum in the mouth started to rot, for reasons, grew it back. Loss of eyesight, grew it back. Have had many experiences with deceases and healing them without using any particular medicine, only energy. However do use certain herbs that are comonly known as well. Made tea today on leaves for example. Anyone can become immoral with right dicipline and practise. Taking small steps and being very alert and careful ofc. I believe in you. Best of luck.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Read about Daoism and tried out breatharianism.

We're all born immortal. It's just a mindset i believe.

To be more specific, using energy work (telekinesis) into the food as to clean and purify it. Also heal and regenerate myself on a very advanced level. Have been practising a long long time. Basically by exposing myself to different deceases and then healing them with use of strong intent. For example lost hair due to an event, grew it right back. Other scarier examples are; Bloth cloths, cancer, removed them with TK. Gum in the mouth started to rot, for reasons, grew it back. Loss of eyesight, grew it back. Have had many experiences with deceases and healing them without using any particular medicine, only energy. However do use certain herbs that are comonly known as well. Made tea today on leaves for example. Anyone can become immoral with right dicipline and practise. Taking small steps and being very alert and careful ofc. I believe in you. Best of luck.
🤯 Awesome!!! You know something, I am dealing with a situation of taking an injection called Haldol, and that shit alone, drains my Energy away. I hate it. It gets in the way of my Spiritual growth. I would Love to stop taking it, and not only that, my mind is foggy. I can't get any downloads from The Universe. I would love to stop taking it, but I am in a situation in which I cannot stop it. I hate it. But, wow you must have been practicing for decades. That's awesome! I do affirmations, and they work but not profoundly.

Many blessings!! And Yes, I believe it's all in the Mind.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Whoa that’s some heavy meds. How does it affect your emotions?

Well, I have my bad days, all of us do, but my emotions are all over the place. This med, it's just fuckin me up badly, and the bad thing is, that I cannot stop it, because as I stated above, I am in a situation where it is commanded for me to take it, or else. Either they could put me to jail or put me in the hospital for nothing.

eternalbeing

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well, I have my bad days, all of us do, but my emotions are all over the place. This med, it's just fuckin me up badly, and the bad thing is, that I cannot stop it, because as I stated above, I am in a situation where it is commanded for me to take it, or else. Either they could put me to jail or put me in the hospital for nothing.
I understand your situation firmly and has been in similar situations myself. Best thing to do now is to.. so high energy.. stay low and find peace and quiet and then you'll know what to do.

Face the Haldol and scream in its face, until it submit to your will. KILL IT! Feels its energy and redirect it. Or simply refuce it all together, no matter the consequences. I think one important part of immortality is to be fearless of death and pain. Not only in mind, but in body. Pain is simply the illusion created by fear. And all fears main source is the fear of death. If you conquer the fear of the death, you will win. And it can be easy in theory, for you must only realise that life spirit is immortal initself, when you die, you return to the origin and reborn anyways, so why reborn? Why not just wait here all the time? Doesn't really matter in the end, tho. For the life was eternal always. Second part is to take theory in practise and use the dicipline to form the body after your command (suggestions). You must "force" it to feel good. You must fight very hard. As hard as you can. Until you succeed. Never give up, always keep trying until you find the peace. Do it in small steps and ignore the step-backs or "failures", they are just lies. One can only move forward. One can only win.

A good way to do this is to think; what is happening RIGHT NOW? And look around. Walk to a quiet place and just look. Nothing is happening. Everything is calm. Nature speaks most strongly. You are neither dead or alive. You just exist. You accept the pain and focus on it, until it goes away. And now you know what you must do. You will find the spirit of purpose. You can shape your reality by the purpose. Every time. It can be very easy, but must be practised regularly until it becomes a routine. And then you'll grow, blossom a golden flower.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I understand your situation firmly and has been in similar situations myself. Best thing to do now is to.. so high energy.. stay low and find peace and quiet and then you'll know what to do.

Face the Haldol and scream in its face, until it submit to your will. KILL IT! Feels its energy and redirect it. Or simply refuce it all together, no matter the consequences. I think one important part of immortality is to be fearless of death and pain. Not only in mind, but in body. Pain is simply the illusion created by fear. And all fears main source is the fear of death. If you conquer the fear of the death, you will win. And it can be easy in theory, for you must only realise that life spirit is immortal initself, when you die, you return to the origin and reborn anyways, so why reborn? Why not just wait here all the time? Doesn't really matter in the end, tho. For the life was eternal always. Second part is to take theory in practise and use the dicipline to form the body after your command (suggestions). You must "force" it to feel good. You must fight very hard. As hard as you can. Until you succeed. Never give up, always keep trying until you find the peace. Do it in small steps and ignore the step-backs or "failures", they are just lies. One can only move forward. One can only win.

A good way to do this is to think; what is happening RIGHT NOW? And look around. Walk to a quiet place and just look. Nothing is happening. Everything is calm. Nature speaks most strongly. You are neither dead or alive. You just exist. You accept the pain and focus on it, until it goes away. And now you know what you must do. You will find the spirit of purpose. You can shape your reality by the purpose. Every time. It can be very easy, but must be practised regularly until it becomes a routine. And then you'll grow, blossom a golden flower.
Thank you! And, may I ask, are you a Woman or a Man? I know it's none of my business to know. But, I'm just curious

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
an important factor i think of is the ability to see at least simple complexions of the body in the future, as well as being able to feel pleasant emotion on any part of the body at any time and in accordance to your will, of course being able to intensly/constantly produce any qualia in pristine condition is a sign you are mastering you body. imagination, wholesomeness/proportionness Are key factors. Focusing and channeling energy to these places is great

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In daoism there is a common theme of immortality and how to become immortal it's in every book some way or the other. Does anyone know books about immortality with magick because surprisingly its bairly talked about and only in speckles. It's the main topic of my intrest
Remember, in Daoism, the concept of immortality is often metaphorical, representing spiritual enlightenment, prolonged life, and a harmonious union with the Tao.

But Immortality is a concept that has sometimes been explored within certain occult and magickal practices as well. While it may not be discussed as extensively as in Daoism, there are certain beliefs and techniques related to immortality within these systems.

Here are a few examples:

1. Hermeticism and Alchemy: These traditions often delve into the pursuit of physical and spiritual immortality through the transmutation and purification of the self. Concepts such as the philosopher's stone and the elixir of life are explored in relation to achieving eternal life.

2. Necromancy and Spiritism: Certain branches of occultism explore the belief that immortality can be achieved through interactions with spirits or the deceased. The study of communication with spirits and the exploration of the afterlife may be seen as a path towards immortality.

3. Astral Projection and Energy Work: Within some occult practices, techniques such as astral projection and energy manipulation are believed to provide a glimpse into higher realms of existence and the potential for transcending physical mortality.

It is important, however, to approach these subjects with discernment and critical thinking. Immortality, in the context of occult and magickal practices, can often be symbolic or represent a metaphorical transcendence rather than a literal physical eternal life.