• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Is it possible that demon come to me by thougths?

ZefirEU

Neophyte
Reaction score
When I wanted to try meditation before sleep I had intrusive thought, which called a demon, just calling per demon.

I'm just scaring, because one woman told me that one morning there was a demon who went to her, paralyzed her and pulled out her soul for eating. (A ghost her cat rescued her).

Anyway, that intrusive thought called THAT demon. I felt that someone came and standed next to me and specyfically I'm feeling some links on my aura/some body (connected to that creature).
I did light a white candle and I fell to sleep, but only two hours (I had a colorful dream, I didn't remember that dream) but when I woke up I'm still feeling some creature next to me and links from my back.
When I went to a bathroom I was feeling some energy around my chest.

Is it possible? What to do?

I have a trauma because I had cursed some years ago.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Its your mind playing tricks on you. You need to ask yourself why do you feel this fear? Perhaps you're simply afraid of what you think is out of your control. Whatever is causing this fear you need to make peace with it. You have to accept that one day you're going to die, it won't be a pleasant experience and there's nothing you can do about it. If you don't understand this your subconscious will create all kinds of thoughforms that'll take the shape of ghosts and ghoulies who want to torment you. It's your ego protecting you from the truth.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
@ZefirEU 1st demons don’t need your soul they’re souls themselves
2nd most likely @hungry_ghost is right.

you can check for sure using ouija board/drawing tarot/oracle cards but better someone else more experienced does it for you, just ask for help.

any other question?
I’m here for yo.

ZefirEU

Neophyte
Reaction score
Its your mind playing tricks on you. You need to ask yourself why do you feel this fear? Perhaps you're simply afraid of what you think is out of your control. Whatever is causing this fear you need to make peace with it. You have to accept that one day you're going to die, it won't be a pleasant experience and there's nothing you can do about it. If you don't understand this your subconscious will create all kinds of thoughforms that'll take the shape of ghosts and ghoulies who want to torment you. It's your ego protecting you from the truth.
You're right. That nightmares I have sometimes but no often.

I'm afraid of creatures, because:
  • Some ghosts was coming to me when I was 7.
  • I had some creatures who entered inside me (idk how - they're was afraid when I was in a church or just reading Kabbalah)
  • a few years ago I was under curse and much ghosts with a black aura was coming to me and eating of my energy. Some man has cleaned me.

Some man who cleans and heals people has cleaned me - I had a creature in my astral body (he was a soldier scout that reise who want to take over on that world).

One man who has a huge knowledge told me that when a creature attach to me - I have to attach him. But I don't know how to that - I'm really begginner and I feel it's too early for me.

thank you anyway

I can't oobe or something other for that my fear against a creatures.
@ZefirEU 1st demons don’t need your soul they’re souls themselves
Ok, but:
  • why that demon wanted to eat her?
  • why some demons is interested of soul in pacts?

you can check for sure using ouija board/drawing tarot/oracle
No way, because:
- I hears much, much stories when people used a ouija board for fun and a ghosts was killed them, one polish youtuber wanted to summon a ghost on a live and broke the board, suddenly he became aggresive and had nightmare where a demon wanted to pact with him.
I haven't psyche for that.
any other question?
I’m here for yo.
thank you, I have much questions but not now.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I still think it's your fears manifesting as thoughforms before you. Have you thought about doing some protective magick? I would try banishing or smudging. If that doesn't work you could summon a familiar to protect you. You could also try meditation and ground yourself. You might just be off balance a bit.

If it was a demon you really would have had to do something to piss it off or piss someone off who knows how to properly send one after you. Also you would know for sure it was a demon because it would definitely cause poltergeist activity and actively try to cause you physical harm.

Reaction score
Awards
Or learn to control thought, and perform the LBRP twice daily. Clean and reorganize your dwelling. Get rid of any recent "gifts" around the time it began, cursed items exist.
Basic advice. Im currently trying to do the same minus cleaning.

Reaction score
Awards
Learn to control thought by memorizing one Psalm verse, and keep repeating it in your head like a mantra.
Or some other mantra you prefer.

Reaction score
Awards
By the way, I am not an expert on demons or the LHP. Nor RHP for that matter.

Reaction score
Awards
You might ask a few others here well versed in the LHP.
Evoking it would seem hazardous, but might be a way to resolve the issue imo.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
You might ask a few others here well versed in the LHP.
Here's some lhp answers.

Satanists and Luciferians be like:

1.) It's an aspect of yourself
2.) Demons aren't real

Demonolaters be like:

1.) Just evoke it bruh
2.) Just a few drops of blood
3.) Demons are friendly what's your problem man

Lol, idk. Lhp is all over the place these days. I think JK666 had the best answer. Op should do some divination because the whole it's all in your head kind of answer isn't a satisfying one.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Here's some lhp answers.

Satanists and Luciferians be like:

1.) It's an aspect of yourself
2.) Demons aren't real

Demonolaters be like:

1.) Just evoke it bruh
2.) Just a few drops of blood
3.) Demons are friendly what's your problem man

Lol, idk. Lhp is all over the place these days. I think JK666 had the best answer. Op should do some divination because the whole it's all in your head kind of answer isn't a satisfying one.
You know? I asked Lucifer if She wanted blood from me, and She said no. Lucifer said I've done my work in the past.

Reaction score
Awards
Here is an account of how djinns put hooks into humans to feed off and control the humans

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Okay, quite frightening, speaking of the little vampire creatures of islamic law.

So besides a Raaki (islamic exorcist) .. hmm .. reiki(?)....how to get rid of the buggers?

Two prominent solutions exist:
Cleanliness and Purification within and without.
Self control and self discipline without emotion other than love.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think the account I quoted is a bit limited - but there are very few published accounts of hooks

Reaction score
Awards
Well, the meditations will help remove djinn. Or are there other spiritual cleansers for getting rid of and barring djinn from region?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There were and are fierce worms in the rivers. They killed a lot of people.
These djinns are parasitic killer worms.

Reaction score
Awards
I know nothing of djinn except Alladin and once owning Nineveh's Silver Leaves book.

However, it appears that djinn could be energetically or spiritually vampiric, then placing hooks for controls and feeding, where the hooks can only be seen with etheric vision.

Reaction score
Awards
@ZefirEU ... Sorry the post was hijacked.

At this point, I would say regarding your situation and djinn. Only love can win. Not saying there isnt collateral damage.