• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Is it possible that demon come to me by thougths?

Reaction score
Awards
Anything can be bridged psychically with certain methods like trance and immersion, before an operation of some kind.

We get psychically bombarded by advertising and marketing on the regular/daily.

Therefore, besides psychic shields and mantra meditation of done kind, love as the goal will win (better).

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
jinn are easy to control because there are two types, you are having problems because you are no credible in their eyes as in "unbeliever", But yes you can draw anything to yourself with thoughts the mind is maybe the most powerful handy tool a person has.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Interference with mind-thoughts is undertaken by mental and higher entities including demons and jinns, but also many other types of entity including humans. Some interference is positive - e.g. discouraging me from greater stupidity

Interference with human brain-thoughts usually involves lower entities with access into etheric substance. Technology can be used e.g. V2K
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The interface between the mind and the brain looks to me like a layer of honeycomb. In dementia cases the layer starts to disconnect from either or both of the mind and brain. Banging the head tends to loosen the layers.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I still think it's your fears manifesting as thoughforms before you. Have you thought about doing some protective magick? I would try banishing or smudging. If that doesn't work you could summon a familiar to protect you. You could also try meditation and ground yourself. You might just be off balance a bit.

If it was a demon you really would have had to do something to piss it off or piss someone off who knows how to properly send one after you. Also you would know for sure it was a demon because it would definitely cause poltergeist activity and actively try to cause you physical harm.
This is due to your own inner consciousness causing issues. It's common when trying to get Zen or harmony with meditation. Just remember it's your own self doubt playing out.

Reaction score
Awards
When I wanted to try meditation before sleep I had intrusive thought, which called a demon, just calling per demon.

I'm just scaring, because one woman told me that one morning there was a demon who went to her, paralyzed her and pulled out her soul for eating. (A ghost her cat rescued her).

Anyway, that intrusive thought called THAT demon. I felt that someone came and standed next to me and specyfically I'm feeling some links on my aura/some body (connected to that creature).
I did light a white candle and I fell to sleep, but only two hours (I had a colorful dream, I didn't remember that dream) but when I woke up I'm still feeling some creature next to me and links from my back.
When I went to a bathroom I was feeling some energy around my chest.

Is it possible? What to do?

I have a trauma because I had cursed some years ago.
Yes your fixation on a demons name, offices, legends, sigils or seal can in fact make the demon aware of you and your wishes. This is why frequently the spirits already know what we want when they are called.

VK jehennum takes this a step further saying when we think of demons they think of us too.

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
When I wanted to try meditation before sleep I had intrusive thought, which called a demon, just calling per demon.

I'm just scaring, because one woman told me that one morning there was a demon who went to her, paralyzed her and pulled out her soul for eating. (A ghost her cat rescued her).

Anyway, that intrusive thought called THAT demon. I felt that someone came and standed next to me and specyfically I'm feeling some links on my aura/some body (connected to that creature).
I did light a white candle and I fell to sleep, but only two hours (I had a colorful dream, I didn't remember that dream) but when I woke up I'm still feeling some creature next to me and links from my back.
When I went to a bathroom I was feeling some energy around my chest.

Is it possible? What to do?

I have a trauma because I had cursed some years ago.
performing a cleansing and banishing ritual is always a good thing, like what others here have also said, divination is a good way to gauge. Pick a preferred method, tarot, pendulum of scrying. but it is also possible for people new to all this to have their minds self actualize things that aren't truly there. Heck even I've been guilty of that when I was new.

If its something connecting with you at night, you don't have to automatically think its a demon, it might just be a restless spirit, or an ancestor, or any of a myriad of things to be honest.

You did say you were meditating alone at night before you sleep, that also means you are making yourself open to contact so take from that what you will.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
IMO the best thing you can do is learn to read, sometimes a thought is just a thought

But our thoughts and emotions can be manipulated, there are certain spirits that feed on our negative emotions.

keep your thoughts clear by keeping your actions clear. Elevate your spirit by doing things that are good and decent for yourself and fellow humans like spending time in nature, music etc

The good energy can be channeled to banish negative energy

there’s other things you can do but sadly I don't want to share them here as useless people often degrade knowledge for their own foolish ends.

UnlikelySith

Neophyte
Reaction score
When I open myself up to darkness in my thoughts, I start feeling lighter.

There is no chaos, no torment. Just serene feeling.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Piggy backing on what Mider posted:

Finding my own thought patterns and neurotic behaviors staring back at me in my journal was one of the best days of my life.

I knew that even if I was attracting spirits I didn't want around me, I had the blueprints to kick them out in my journal. (err...I mean Black Soul Mirror) It wasn't easy, but bit by bit at first I was able to banish the thoughts (and any relevant spirits)

Yes, spiritual beings can find us through thoughts and emotions, especially heightened ones, but there's a lot we can do to shut them out via elevation of our own souls.

And if that isn't making anything better for you, I'd recommend psychiatric evaluations and a possible exorcism. (Not to the OP, I mean just in general)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'd recommend psychiatric evaluations

You are braver than I.

I recall a journalist that was interested in anti-depressants for his radio show. He was psychologically healthy. He took the anti-depressants and after two weeks was suicidal.

When he came off the anti-depressants he recovered.

That was an interesting episode of his show.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You are braver than I.
Thanks, but it's more to do with my "Fuck it, let's see what happens" attitude, and not a reflection of my fortitude. 😁

I definitely wouldn't take meds unless I needed them, and I included the evaluation as most exorcist ask you to do so before attempting an exorcism, just to rule out mental instability as the leading cause.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You are braver than I.

I recall a journalist that was interested in anti-depressants for his radio show. He was psychologically healthy. He took the anti-depressants and after two weeks was suicidal.

When he came off the anti-depressants he recovered.

That was an interesting episode of his show.
You recall everything and yet can teach nothing, I wonder if the wiser posters know to avoid anything you say

you have a million recollections of stupid crap you claim to have happened yet when its time to explain you suddenly go blank.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some people find it useful to compare their experiences and beliefs with those of others.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are various modes of learning. When the lightbodies are connected types of direct transfer are possible.