• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Python, python, and ham radio and aruino and more python. Thats my reading and to do list. Already did my daily Zelator Formula.
Post automatically merged:

Today:
Read a bit of Python, playing with IDLE, trying to write a few programs.
Tried installing six packages for Python and failed miserably. Will try again tomorrow.
Did not meditate as my mind was everywhere else.
Was pissed off today as to how I've handled my life.
Will do Zelator Formula before bedtime including Zelator meditation on the point.linrle__cube, and try to see the immanence of them in nature.
Tomorrow will try to help my Sister after taking a shower and dressing, in cleaning house. Have not been treating my sister fairly. Need to make her life easier, not harder. Need to grow a sack and quit nicotine for once and for all. Perhaps utilize Zen as a bridge for quitting nicotine and cleaning with a still mind.

Played with number processing and a few math library functions in Python. Hopping off to bed now. No work done today.
Tomorrow morning will do Zelator Formula and meditations.

Last edited:

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I suggest you cease moving in meditation then. Like fakirs do, your body will want to do minor adjustments but be absolutely still no matter how painful it gets.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I understand. Extreme, lengthy, still, still mind meditation. Will do. In fact, will try while outside on the porch. Do open eyes matter, or should eyes always be closed?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I understand. Extreme, lengthy, still, still mind meditation. Will do. In fact, will try while outside on the porch. Do open eyes matter, or should eyes always be closed?
You may wish to read first part of Liber ABA.

Choice is yours, but I would suggest closing eyes and listening to what your body and mind says. You wouldn't want that crow over there to catch your attention or let the street cat borrow it.

I have accomplished that one hour sitting meditation two/three years ago. Obviously there were movements and adjustments, and I also did it on the bed while cross legged. I can't even imagine being completely still for an hour, mind tranquil, in half or full lotus.

It was an agonizing experience, but I was very proud of it. Now you are a medicated person so be careful and don't take it on the chin if your body moves. You may not even be aware of it honestly, just like void of mind excersises.

And Fuego, don't expect anything to happen. At all. This is one of those dirty works with little reward, until those rewards pile up.

Romolo

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I have always valued your contributions a lot, Fuego. I came cross this article by Frater Acher that I think you should read. It deals with magical ethos, and more precisely with the question: “Under which circumstances are you willing to apply magic? And when these circumstances occur, how will you be applying your magic?”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you remain convinced that magic is indeed your path, you can consult an oracle (with stones or beads). Answers of oracles have incredibly powerful effects, especially when linked to deities.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
DATE: Mar 27,2024
DAY: Wednesday, day of Mercury. Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, Lavendar incense.
TIME: 16:20

RITUALS: TBD later today.
BA, RR, TCR, Tarot Card of the Day. Zelator Formula: Adorations, QC, LBRP, QC, LRH Saturn Invoking, Invoking the Four Powers of Earth, MPR, Body in Assiah, Zelator Meditation.

PERFORMANCE: TBD
RESULTS: TBD

MEDITATION: Per advice above and previous page, Zelator and Neophyte meditations.

THOUGHTS:
And we're back from the temporary ban.
Side note, my cell phone got hacked the other night, and now I distrust technology even more.
Scoped out a ticket to get me back in Michigan for three weeks, to get my cat put up for adoption after giving her some love and cuddles. And smoking a shit ton of weed when back as well.
So, the python adventures continue, I get into tk and gui.
I also came up with some interesting resources on linkedin for the rabbit population statistics problem that involved averages and for loops as the engine driving the program, and priority queues for the bank teller/airline counter problem for gold card customers.
Ive also been trying while loops as the engine for the minimum maximum plateau problem (m < mMin < n < nMax). So far it does the counting, but does not increment the final values, so there is something Im missing there.
As Ive disliked the overly arrogant "abandon all hope ye neophytes" or "magick is not for everyone" premise, of LTCs new video, Ive turned even more towrds Modern Magick, where tools at the Neophyte and Zelator stage are semi optional. And not a shit ton of side reading involved. I noticed today skimming through evocations, sigil magick and talismans, a few helpful Pentacles of Greater Key of Solomon fame. So it relit the wind in the sails and the fire in the belly, to continue the course of magick.
Ive not done the daily Formula, so back to Neophyte I go, as someone insinuated I maybe missed a crucial item in the Neophyte grade.
I take that back, I did do the daily Zelator Formula the other day, and intend on doing it today, but due to the phone hack it took the wind out of my sails to do anything last night. God I hate hackers with a passion now.
Due to sprained bilatral shoulder/rotator cuffs that have me on 800mg of ibuprofen continually, have not showered or done laundry so that is also a task for tonight.
Finances as always are a bitch. I think tomorrow in therapy Im going to steer into mundane muggle concerns and finances and attitudes towards money. I do give a shit about money as it is crucial in this world. I do respect money and what I can use for consumer purchasing power. I think I will expand my magick scope to steer towards money rituals.

Speaking of money rituals, think I will try the money spell Ive used before. Full Moon.
Sun
Sun
Aries
7°46’ Ari
Moon
Moon
Scorpio
7°10’ Sco
u_50_11.png
Full Moon (209°23’)
Mercury
Mercury
Aries
25°43’ Ari
Venus
Venus
Pisces
19°52’ Pis
Mars
Mars
Pisces
3°52’ Pis
Jupiter
Jupiter
Taurus
16°29’ Tau
Saturn
Saturn
Pisces
13°08’ Pis
Uranus 20°35’ Tau
Neptune 27°45’ Pis
Pluto 1°48’ Aqu
Node (M) 16°16’ Ari R
Node (T) 15°35’ Ari
Lilith (M) 19°38’ Vir
Chiron 18°42’ Ari

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you :)
Got clothes in washer and then did ZF. As soon as they are out of the dryer will shower.
PERFORMANCE & RESULTS:
Zelator Formula was completed just as cries for me to quiet down were heard.
It was a sweatfest, but felt the usual liberation during adorations, the sweating from the MPR and Body in Assiah.

Reaction score
Awards
Apologies @Diluculo_DelFuego for the LTC video.

I actually posted it before I watched it because I thought it would be uplifting to you and because you've been working his Book and it felt synchronistic to something you were discussing a few days ago.

More times than not I find him to be arrogant in general and a bit lacking in self awareness but I still watch his videos because he does drop some interesting nuggets of wisdom at times or something challenging for me to think about.

After I watched the video above I can see how parts of it could be discouraging.

He does have a few good ideas in it though about things a practitioner can do to lessen stress and triggers to stress as well as how to keep the fire of determination going.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
No worries. I just get fed up with "For entertainment purposes only" type disclaimers that modern authors feel compelled to include and then after people buy the book they notice it doesnt quite live up to the hype .... except ... I was skimming through DMKs book on talismans evocation and sigil magick, and the GKoS pentacles as talismans or evocation is highly appealing.
However ... I started the book, I WILL finish it. :)

Reaction score
Awards
I not going to try to persuade you to switch but if you feel like you are really clashing with his teachings then I don’t think it would be the worst thing to switch to a different GD style method.

Tbh I’m pulling from multiple books and using what feels like it’s working and discarding what isn’t.

If you are in Earth or Air grade or whatever you could just pick up there and maybe read the previous Neophyte material to see if you can get anything out of w/o completely starting over.

I’m primarily using the Cicero’s book since it’s the most accurate wrt to the actual GD.

But I’m supplementing it with By Names and Images, LTC’s book, and the Ritual Magic Manual by Griffen because those all shed extra light on things.

Again just me but if I were really clashing with one book I feel it would put me at risk of falling out of practice because I would dread it.

But I understand that you’ve put a lot of time in and trying to power through is commendable.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
DATE: Mar 28,2024
DAY: Thursday, day of Jupiter. El, Tzadkiel, Chashmalim. Royal Blue candles, Cedar incense.
TIME: 06:50

PHASE OF MOON Full to waning in Scorpio to Sagittarius (Sagittarius should b e its constellation now).

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 62/50 Partly cloudy. Precipitation 0% Humidity 82%. Wind 2 mph. SE to NW.

EMOTIONS: Relieved. Spoke with sister about airline ticket last night, spoke with Panda this morning and calling my Dad later this morning to ascertain that I have a place to crash at. Panda knows someone sober and stable to take in Pandie.

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Awake, feeling fine. Left arm not so strained and sore.

RITUALS: TBD later today.
BA, RR, TCR, Tarot Card of the Day. Zelator Formula: Adorations, QC, LBRP, QC, LRH Saturn Invoking, Invoking the Four Powers of Earth, MPR, Body in Assiah, Zelator Meditation. Adorations in all four quarters and East and West.

PERFORMANCE: TBD

RESULTS: TBD

MEDITATION: Per advice above and previous page, Zelator and Neophyte meditations.

THOUGHTS:
Not bad ideas at all @stratamaster78 ... I use multiple books in my reading of GD styles alone, and am simultaneously using DMK's Modern Magick as well as LTCs book and The Golden Dawn by Regardie and Greer. The Ciceros have a couple excellent books, as does Griffin and (Wildoak?).
Working on python today with tkinter to draw a breadboard rectangle and widget boxes. Still trying to find a library with arctan function.
Doing TCR and Tarot Card of the Day in a bit, then morning rituals.

Sleep and dreams .. forgot this mornings dream, but last night dreampt I was on the show or hanging out with Mr Wonderful and the rest of the Shark Tank millionaires/billionaires.

Trying to get modules from an uninstallable package to run through Python IDLE interpreter.
Namely to see how to draw a rectangle or other polygon in Python. To make a window and widgets. Maybe make a simple POS.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual: VIII Strength. Leo. Geburah to Chesed. Leader of the Lions, Daughter of the Flaming Sword. White queen holding shut the mouth of the Red Lion. Yellowing to Whitening stage of alchemy. Drawn under YHVH (RW).

Tarot Card of the Day: XIII Death. Scorpio. Netzach to Tiphareth, Victory of Beauty. Child of the Great Transfromers, Lord of the Gates of Death. Transformation. Drawn under Shaddai El Chai (full 78 card Thoth deck).

Zelator Formula completed at 12:40.
Performance: Fairly good. Visualization is not where I would like it to be, stumbled with incantation words. Still fairly good.
Results: Not as much sweat produced but took my time with breath. In ascension with Body in Assiah, felt heaviness lift slightly. Saw and meditated on glyphs during ascent to Sol/Shemesh. Came down through Path of the Arrow.

Split Hexagram Spread: "On my conditions"

Greater Spiritual Influence: 0 The Fool. Elemental Air.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: IX The Hermit. Virgo.
Spiritual Advice: XIX The Sun. Sol.

Unconscious Desires: XI Justice. Libra.
Conscious Desires: XII The Hanged Man. Elemental Water.
Practical Advice: I The Magician. Mercury.

Final Outcome (heeding both advice): XX Judgement. Elemental Fire.

Guiding Card: XIII Death. Scorpio.

Meanings and Interpretation:
The spiritual triad has Elemental Air, Virgo (Mutable Earth) and Sol. Folly, foolishness, extravagance; Caution of Spiritual advancement;
Happiness and contentment. Throwing caution to the wind results in Foolishness. Years of work and no play made Jamie a dull boy. The fact of the matter: lifelong seizure disorder, recent leg tremors, possible lifelong schizophrenia, recent degenerative disc disorder. Bad back, bad legs and arms, seizure injuries possibly, and schizo affective/typal - insane in the membrane. Skull and brain issues, nervous and skeletal system issues. Work and foolishness brought these on me, if not inherent. Spiritually in need of a check before a wreck.
Sol or The Sun tells me despite Law of Response and the No Thing, Regeneration is in order. Be thankful, be grateful, regenerate and heal.

The mundane triad has Libra (Cardinal Air), Elemental Water and Mercury. Balance, justice, equilibrium; Wisdom as a result of self-sacrifice; Skills, will power, self-confidence esp esoterically. Waiting on SSDI approval to fully heal and take stress off me mundanely, self-sacrificial, and magical skill to be polished may help heal faster. Magickal ideas come to mind. Seek moderation and balance in all things, sacrifice what is unnecessary such as nicotine, and devlop occult skill.

The final outcome, of Sol (The Sun) and Mercury(The Magician) yields a consuming fire, Judgement (Elemental Fire). Renewal, rebirth. Perhaps a ritual to see my case through and to heal thyself.

It is of special note to see Elemental Air, Elemental Water and Elemental Fire with an earth sign (Virgo The Hermit, ruled by Mercury The Magician). This is an alchemy reading, with all elements present (Sol or The Sun representing Spirit as does The Fool, Kether to Chokmah.

The final outcome, Judgement is tied to Death as the guiding card which has the meanings

an evolutionary change or transformation. All in all a fair reading.

Last edited: