• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ictus Freeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Ictus, and my first contact with the occult was looking for support to face an obsessive spiritual process I was facing with my actual wife.
Since the first ritual, we were kind of pushed by spirits to keep going ahead, making more and more rituals.
Plenty of manipulation, drainage, obsession, and vivid dreams every single day.
We were inducted (nowadays I see this) to make a Luciferian pact e further we were practically thrown on the Qliphothic path. When we discovered we were already there.
We were always by ourselves, going mainly guided by dreams and our intuition.
On the process we learned a lot, got stronger, healed addictions and improved our relationship.
However the cost of this is to have our lives, energies and mind manipulated all the time. We fell audited, criticised, drained and obsessed constantly. We don’t have freedom and live in constant agony a considerable part of our time.
We are forced to do rituals daily and to commit always to do something, like to write articles, books, make videos, etc.
Energy drained and sex damaged most part of the times, mind confused and irritation, and according to them, it’s part of an improvement process.
We did like some experiences with the occult and the expansion of our mind, but our life is in constant disturbance.
At the moment everything looks like part of a simulation, software or something like that. The spirituality tells us everything that is gonna happen though puzzles, and the things happening around us look like fake scenes of a movie, a theatre or a video game. I know it looks crazy, but it’s exactly like this.
On the Tree of Death We are on the phase of Ghaagsheblah. The energies in our mind and around us are so strong and dense, the irritation is constant and even trying different strategies nothing get better. We feel lost and unmotivated.
We never wanted to go through a destructive path, never lightened a candle to wish bad to anyone and by now, we don’t know if we receive support for our evolution or we are being manipulated to open portals, to our energy be used and to spread the doctrine to make more slaves. I don’t know if all of us are Wolfs or slaves ? Chicks or snakes ?
Who are them ? Gods, Demons, Deities, aliens, AI from the future ? I don’t know. I just know that I want peace and freedom.
Looks like they are bored in the hell and are creating situations to laugh on us. Or it’s all part of a plan to gain more and more power manipulation minds.
We feel that for the rest of our lives we will be on this tormenting path.
I don’t see postings of this kind but does anyone identifies with what I am saying?
Is there a way to we have a life of peace, positivity, with moments of balance and pleasure instead of all this negativity and torments around us, after all this time dedicated to the left hand path ?
Learnings and challenges are one thing, but infinite traps and continuous torture is something different.
Thanks for reading.

Solution
Perform experiments to test the nature of the event.

For example, after the event, go back in time to view the event scene. Then visualize test words against the scene.

If the concept is wrong/irrelevant the words will likely slide away when you push them into the scene

If the concept is not quite correct, then the words may tremble but not move to or away from the scene. Modify the concept and try again

If the concept is a close match to the energy of the scene then the words may merge with the scene or show strong energy such as bursting into flame
Thank you Roma
I’m gonna try

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello,
Thank you for opening up. Why do you feel you have to continue in this manner?
The proponents of LHP say it's all about freedom and being your own master, but
lives, energies and mind manipulated all the time
this really doesn't sound like that. You might laugh at my suggestion (as it's my all-purpose reply..) but have you tried banishing this and turn your attention to the RHP or middle?

EDIT:
Please don't double post...................................

Last edited:

Ictus Freeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello Yazata,

Many thanks for your reply.

We do banishments every day, fell the energies leaving but always coming back. Maybe we are doing something wrong about it. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

We respect the LHP, RHP, middle or any other philosophy, but I don’t see really an option in our case. If we remain more than 02 days without making a ritual to Lucifer or any other demon connected to the Qliphoth, we are heavily attacked. Once the demons had put me on the bed for one week, without being able to stand up, due the quantity of heavy energy in my head and heavy drainage. Dreams and voices treatening me to come back. And our sex is always cut, when our libido is completelly cut and making us very dizzy.

We are in constant research to find solutions. Tried different rituals to find our peace, but we are always pushed to keep going ahead.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Permissions are a major problem in dark situations. Often these are passive e.g. walking past wrong-doing without emotional/mental rejection of the situation

Living/working/relating/believing where you know you should not is also a permission

Often the permission event/situation has been deleted from the brain memory. This makes removal of the permission more difficult

Also there can be diversion of the flow of Light that should anchor in the heart of a standard human

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there. ive been tru daath.
somewhere along the road, when you learn to let go, life turns into contentment. although it might feel like the ocean, we realize we are just a drop and accept our little humble spot. its that fragility while walking on a razor sharp edge of a blade that makes us 'different', but 'worthy' of knowing otherness. for me it never felt as a prison, although i have my moments where walls come closer and i feel like choking.

i think the reason why smudging etc often doesnt work, is that they seek you to awaken a new creative way. a you way, to heal whats burdening you. at least thats my experience. it needs some trickery and fake it till you make it. or the opposite of course. at some point dread becomes you and that can go very deep. it seems we are toys sometimes, we learn we are not god sometimes and then after wards were happy we are human and alive.

@Konsciencia , a member here, works with lucifer in a very positive way. you might want to read his posts.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It may be that thinking in terms of a LHP and a RHP is a bit narrow.

There may also be a testing regime permitted - largely operated by involutionary entities

That oppression is particularly useful for those posted into Earth humanity. It forces them to work very hard in learning to control/refine/align their persona/mask to permit a greater flow of Light from on high

The oppression is a crash course to teach competence in humanness as a precursor to the stages of enlightenment that can support their mission/intent

The Tzimtzum teachings contain a relevant concept: out-breath to dense separation and in-breath to light unity. The cyclical process (at all time scales) is the mechanism for Beingness to manifest within Existence

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Besides being pushed into all this activity, do you have any communication with the beings? Can you solicit feedback about what is afoot? Roma directly above this post has a possibly insightful take on your situation. In his book "Apophis," Michael Kelly warns that magick changes not only the mage's situation but also the practitioner himself. Interestingly, he does this about 40% of the way INTO the curriculum. So try to get feedback: where is it your taskmasters have you headed?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
somewhere along the road, when you learn to let go, life turns into contentment. although it might feel like the ocean, we realize we are just a drop and accept our little humble spot. its that fragility while walking on a razor sharp edge of a blade that makes us 'different', but 'worthy' of knowing otherness. for me it never felt as a prison, although i have my moments where walls come closer and i feel like choking.

i think the reason why smudging etc often doesnt work, is that they seek you to awaken a new creative way. a you way, to heal whats burdening you. at least thats my experience. it needs some trickery and fake it till you make it. or the opposite of course. at some point dread becomes you and that can go very deep. it seems we are toys sometimes, we learn we are not god sometimes and then after wards were happy we are human and alive.

@Konsciencia , a member here, works with lucifer in a very positive way. you might want to read his posts.
Thank you Lou! But I have something to say about Lucifer. He confuses me at times, and sometimes I feel like He does not want to help me. However, He does all the time. He does provide, but I believe deeply in my heart that Lucifer Loves me. And, that He is above the other God's. Even though, Lucifer throws hardball at me at times. I still Love Him. No matter what. I will always stick by Him.

Ictus Freeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
T
Use salt, burn white sage and give your place and yourself a proper cleaning. And resist the urge. If you feel you really want it to stop but can't do it yourself, @The God-King might be able to help you.
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Permissions are a major problem in dark situations. Often these are passive e.g. walking past wrong-doing without emotional/mental rejection of the situation

Living/working/relating/believing where you know you should not is also a permission

Often the permission event/situation has been deleted from the brain memory. This makes removal of the permission more difficult

Also there can be diversion of the flow of Light that should anchor in the heart of a standard human
Thank you

Thanks you for sharing your knowledge and experience

Besides being pushed into all this activity, do you have any communication with the beings? Can you solicit feedback about what is afoot? Roma directly above this post has a possibly insightful take on your situation. In his book "Apophis," Michael Kelly warns that magick changes not only the mage's situation but also the practitioner himself. Interestingly, he does this about 40% of the way INTO the curriculum. So try to get feedback: where is it your taskmasters have you headed?
"Thank you for sharing your experience. We always try to communicate and seek information like this, and we receive responses related to the development of magic, strengthening, evolution, preparing to operate within a spiritual system (so to speak), expanding the mind, and unraveling mysteries.

In theory, everything seems very interesting, but how do we know if it's true or if it's all manipulation? And at what cost would it be? A life doomed to traps, suffering, and frustrations?

Our tone isn't always pessimistic; sometimes, we receive wonderful energies and support in certain matters. But how do we know if this, too, isn't part of the manipulation?

Perhaps this phase of saturation and psychological exhaustion is temporary, and we can truly achieve results that we can say were worth it. But right now, everything seems very hazy and negative."

Thank you Lou! But I have something to say about Lucifer. He confuses me at times, and sometimes I feel like He does not want to help me. However, He does all the time. He does provide, but I believe deeply in my heart that Lucifer Loves me. And, that He is above the other God's. Even though, Lucifer throws hardball at me at times. I still Love Him. No matter what. I will always stick by Him.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I fully understand your point of view. We face most part of times a relation mixing confusion, love and hate regarding him.
However it’s hard to know if it’s everything part of the mask teaching process, a truly care, or a manipulative process to be able to have more souls, energies, instruments etc.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
T

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks you for sharing your knowledge and experience

"Thank you for sharing your experience. We always try to communicate and seek information like this, and we receive responses related to the development of magic, strengthening, evolution, preparing to operate within a spiritual system (so to speak), expanding the mind, and unraveling mysteries.

In theory, everything seems very interesting, but how do we know if it's true or if it's all manipulation? And at what cost would it be? A life doomed to traps, suffering, and frustrations?

Our tone isn't always pessimistic; sometimes, we receive wonderful energies and support in certain matters. But how do we know if this, too, isn't part of the manipulation?

Perhaps this phase of saturation and psychological exhaustion is temporary, and we can truly achieve results that we can say were worth it. But right now, everything seems very hazy and negative."

Thank you for sharing your experience. I fully understand your point of view. We face most part of times a relation mixing confusion, love and hate regarding him.
However it’s hard to know if it’s everything part of the mask teaching process, a truly care, or a manipulative process to be able to have more souls, energies, instruments etc.
Perhaps, Lucifer is doing these things because of the process I have to make.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
how do we know if this, too, isn't part of the manipulation?

For example, after the event, go back in time to view the event scene. Then visualize test words against the scene.

If the concept is wrong/irrelevant the words will likely slide away when you push them into the scene

If the concept is not quite correct, then the words may tremble but not move to or away from the scene. Modify the concept and try again

If the concept is a close match to the energy of the scene then the words may merge with the scene or show strong energy such as bursting into flame

Ictus Freeman

Neophyte
Reaction score

Thank you Roma
I’m gonna try

Solution

BhaalSakh

Visitor
Reaction score
To me it's a liberating path if you approach it from a pagan perspective. Qlippoth is the opposite of Kabbalah so it's a very black and white system, it portrays these entities as devils and that's the energy you'll receive back on your end. Lucifer is not any kind of devil, he should not even be part of this hebrew system of magick as he's a greco-roman god (and honestly that's the case with most goetic demons who are demonized and appropriated pagan gods, similar to many arch angels from christianity who are rebranded greek gods). I see no reason why he would do this to you, his goal is to enlighten you and free you.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello,
Thank you for opening up. Why do you feel you have to continue in this manner?
The proponents of LHP say it's all about freedom and being your own master, but

this really doesn't sound like that. You might laugh at my suggestion (as it's my all-purpose reply..) but have you tried banishing this and turn your attention to the RHP or middle?

EDIT:
Please don't double post...................................
Yazata gave you one hell of a suggestion. Good Banishing Rituals are an absolute prerequisite to almost any and all ritual work especially when it involves invoking and or evoking Deamons, spirits, Gods, Demons, Deities, aliens, or whatever else you say you're playing with.
It sounds like you've learned to walk before you've learned to crawl.

Reaction score
Awards
Follow Yazata advice. Endure the separation from slave rituals.
You might want to switch it up and do a full physical cleaning of yourselves and your place beforehand, and then a daily LBRP and Rose Cross Ritual.
In addition, reverse the tree work and do daily archangel invocations.

Reaction score
Awards
In my view, this life is temporal before an eternal one.
Therefore, I believe a dedication to the LHP may seem like freedom now, but an eternal prison.
But that is just my belief.