• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ictus Freeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Ictus, and my first contact with the occult was looking for support to face an obsessive spiritual process I was facing with my actual wife.
Since the first ritual, we were kind of pushed by spirits to keep going ahead, making more and more rituals.
Plenty of manipulation, drainage, obsession, and vivid dreams every single day.
We were inducted (nowadays I see this) to make a Luciferian pact e further we were practically thrown on the Qliphothic path. When we discovered we were already there.
We were always by ourselves, going mainly guided by dreams and our intuition.
On the process we learned a lot, got stronger, healed addictions and improved our relationship.
However the cost of this is to have our lives, energies and mind manipulated all the time. We fell audited, criticised, drained and obsessed constantly. We don’t have freedom and live in constant agony a considerable part of our time.
We are forced to do rituals daily and to commit always to do something, like to write articles, books, make videos, etc.
Energy drained and sex damaged most part of the times, mind confused and irritation, and according to them, it’s part of an improvement process.
We did like some experiences with the occult and the expansion of our mind, but our life is in constant disturbance.
At the moment everything looks like part of a simulation, software or something like that. The spirituality tells us everything that is gonna happen though puzzles, and the things happening around us look like fake scenes of a movie, a theatre or a video game. I know it looks crazy, but it’s exactly like this.
On the Tree of Death We are on the phase of Ghaagsheblah. The energies in our mind and around us are so strong and dense, the irritation is constant and even trying different strategies nothing get better. We feel lost and unmotivated.
We never wanted to go through a destructive path, never lightened a candle to wish bad to anyone and by now, we don’t know if we receive support for our evolution or we are being manipulated to open portals, to our energy be used and to spread the doctrine to make more slaves. I don’t know if all of us are Wolfs or slaves ? Chicks or snakes ?
Who are them ? Gods, Demons, Deities, aliens, AI from the future ? I don’t know. I just know that I want peace and freedom.
Looks like they are bored in the hell and are creating situations to laugh on us. Or it’s all part of a plan to gain more and more power manipulation minds.
We feel that for the rest of our lives we will be on this tormenting path.
I don’t see postings of this kind but does anyone identifies with what I am saying?
Is there a way to we have a life of peace, positivity, with moments of balance and pleasure instead of all this negativity and torments around us, after all this time dedicated to the left hand path ?
Learnings and challenges are one thing, but infinite traps and continuous torture is something different.
Thanks for reading.

Solution
Perform experiments to test the nature of the event.

For example, after the event, go back in time to view the event scene. Then visualize test words against the scene.

If the concept is wrong/irrelevant the words will likely slide away when you push them into the scene

If the concept is not quite correct, then the words may tremble but not move to or away from the scene. Modify the concept and try again

If the concept is a close match to the energy of the scene then the words may merge with the scene or show strong energy such as bursting into flame
Thank you Roma
I’m gonna try

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Never heard of anything like that (Prince of Peace/Darkness) in Sumerian.
Christianity as a new religion needed to take the believers of older religions

Thus Enki who created humans and told them to build an ark was called the Prince of Peace - and associated with Jesus

While Enlil (the superior son of Anu - the Most High) was upset at the noise of the humans and did not want them warned of the flood. He was called by the Christians the Prince of Darkness and associated by Christians with the Jewish tempter/satan

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/yried1

How is Jesus who is equal to the Father in Christianity classified as a prince and thus secondary to the king?

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
We never wanted to go through a destructive path, never lightened a candle to wish bad to anyone and by now, we don’t know if we receive support for our evolution or we are being manipulated to open portals, to our energy be used and to spread the doctrine to make more slaves. I don’t know if all of us are Wolfs or slaves ? Chicks or snakes ?
Who are them ? Gods, Demons, Deities, aliens, AI from the future ? I don’t know. I just know that I want peace and freedom.
You say you didn't want to go through a destructive path, yet chose misery through the reverse tree while Sephiroth could simply bring out the shadow in you (its not all fine and dandy on that side either, you know), I am just trying to make sense of it.

Your experience does sound genuine too.

Is there a way to we have a life of peace, positivity, with moments of balance and pleasure instead of all this negativity and torments around us, after all this time dedicated to the left hand path ?
This is where the problem lies, to think that LHP is all about demons and dark and Qliphoth and all that, which may work for some but many times the idea just collapses upon itself, shouldn't LHP be about being soverign yet you are anything but.

Now if you excuse my crap, I am going to say you should heed Yazatas advice, because you definitely need a paradigm shift right now. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone,
My name is Ictus, and my first contact with the occult was looking for support to face an obsessive spiritual process I was facing with my actual wife.
Hi Ictus. Who was taking the lead in the rituals? If it's one sided, one feels like a victor and one a captive? Or more like a win-win or lose-lose situation?
Since the first ritual, we were kind of pushed by spirits to keep going ahead, making more and more rituals.
Here is a problem. Unless you two are a High Priest/Ess devoted to the spirit and a spirit is forcing you to go against your will, you need to bitch-slap that spirit.
We were inducted (nowadays I see this) to make a Luciferian pact e further we were practically thrown on the Qliphothic path. When we discovered we were already there.
Lucifer from what I've heard is fair but demanding. Sometimes you need to stand on your own feet, and tell the spirit how it's going to be.
On the process we learned a lot, got stronger, healed addictions and improved our relationship.
Okay, this is fairly good.
However the cost of this is to have our lives, energies and mind manipulated all the time. We fell audited, criticised, drained and obsessed constantly. We don’t have freedom and live in constant agony a considerable part of our time.
We are forced to do rituals daily and to commit always to do something, like to write articles, books, make videos, etc.
Energy drained and sex damaged most part of the times, mind confused and irritation, and according to them, it’s part of an improvement process.
As Ipos relayed to me through an intermediary party, ""Any transaction needs to be a fair exchange."
We did like some experiences with the occult and the expansion of our mind, but our life is in constant disturbance.
At the moment everything looks like part of a simulation, software or something like that. The spirituality tells us everything that is gonna happen though puzzles, and the things happening around us look like fake scenes of a movie, a theatre or a video game. I know it looks crazy, but it’s exactly like this.
No worries, we're all a bit mad here.
On the Tree of Death We are on the phase of Ghaagsheblah. The energies in our mind and around us are so strong and dense, the irritation is constant and even trying different strategies nothing get better. We feel lost and unmotivated.
The name of the Qlippha rings a bell, but can't remember who rules it.
Then you and your significant other need to go Solomonic on the spirits asses.
Looks like they are bored in the hell and are creating situations to laugh on us. Or it’s all part of a plan to gain more and more power manipulation minds.
Probably a bit of both.
I don’t see postings of this kind but does anyone identifies with what I am saying?
Learnings and challenges are one thing, but infinite traps and continuous torture is something different.
Thanks for reading.
As a Christian, you can get where I might lead you. Sometimes you need to listen to and apply the advice and take a clean break, and I mean clean, physically clean your 0lace.amd rearrange furniture etc.
But as a parable goes, a spirit gets kicked out, returns to the old haunt and finds it cleanly swept and invites seven terrible demons to take the stronghold over again.

Good luck and (literally) peace be with you both.
Post automatically merged:

Hello Yazata,

Many thanks for your reply.

We do banishments every day, fell the energies leaving but always coming back. Maybe we are doing something wrong about it. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

We respect the LHP, RHP, middle or any other philosophy, but I don’t see really an option in our case. If we remain more than 02 days without making a ritual to Lucifer or any other demon connected to the Qliphoth, we are heavily attacked. Once the demons had put me on the bed for one week, without being able to stand up, due the quantity of heavy energy in my head and heavy drainage. Dreams and voices treatening me to come back. And our sex is always cut, when our libido is completelly cut and making us very dizzy.

We are in constant research to find solutions. Tried different rituals to find our peace, but we are always pushed to keep going ahead.
I would recommend reading The Mystical Qabalah and the Shemhamphoresh angels.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I 'spect a lot of problems with the LHP are due to the kind of folks that get drawn there: a lot have had hard lives for whatever reason and bring all their baggage. (This is scarcely true of all, so please gentle readers don't chime in with "Not everyone is like that." If five percent of a certain dog breed bites, I'm not petting one.) Magic in the hands of an unstable and PO'ed individual is like a bonobo with an AK. You cannot gift freedom to a creature that has been unfitted for it.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
kind of folks that get drawn there: a lot have had hard lives for whatever reason and bring all their baggage.

In the physical world there is a saying: There is no such thing as a free lunch?

Does that apply on the inner planes?

Meanwhile, I have seen many people grow out of the desire for power. Is that a necessary step towards enlightenment?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the physical world there is a saying: There is no such thing as a free lunch?

Does that apply on the inner planes?

Meanwhile, I have seen many people grow out of the desire for power. Is that a necessary step towards enlightenment?
Depends on the person's situation in life. An indifference to rule and public order might be characterized as irresponsibility on the part of one groomed to exercise authority. If Moses had peed on the burning bush and gone back to his goats one would have slim grounds for calling him enlightened.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hecate came to me years ago, at one if my lowest points, and tried to convince me to embark upon the qliphoth. She brought several qliphothic entities that are close to her to help me "prepare". They beat the crap out of me for 4 months, much as you describe. I never noticed any legitimate help at all. Lucifer was an absolute total c**t. Eventually my anger overcame/surpassed the inferiority brainwashing of my christian upbringing, and I banished them all. Lilith still claims they were "helping" me, but thats like a pack of wolves helping a baby deer. They all were absolutely feeding on me, and they continued to do so for years through vampiric cords. Recently in meditation my higher self told me that Lucifer still feeds on me, through my anger at him. Every time I think of him and feels anger, he feeds on the emotional energy. The whole experience with them was fully as bad as yahweh/jebus/christianity was.

I practice eastern systems now.
Best wishes to the two of you.
Hello everyone,
Thanks for reading.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone,
Thanks for reading.
Hey Ictus, I can relate with what you saying. What you are going through is called The Dark Night of the Soul Process. I'm going through it right now as I speak. I know it's challenging, and it may take month, or years for that process to go away.

Don't listen to those people who say that everything is good and dandee, when it's not.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when one is waking up. Before you get to the peaceful aspect of the process. You have to go through the crappy shit. But, in the Spiritual community, they ain't gonna tell you that you go through some fucked up shit during the awakening process.

Try tuning in to the God-frequency. Maybe that help you. It did to me, for a little while but still. I'm not a 100% ok.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My question regarding the LHPers...
Who exactly is giving you power and freedom to be completely liberated?
The power is inherent to the human being. Our connection to Source is extremely powerful, and gives us incredible potential. Our potential would also seem to be why there are so many entities, light and dark, that feed on us, and deceive us to keep us powerless and dependent on them. Human elites, too.

I like the philosophy, the popular LHP entities, not so much

Reaction score
Awards
The power is inherent to the human being. Our connection to Source is extremely powerful, and gives us incredible potential. Our potential would also seem to be why there are so many entities, light and dark, that feed on us, and deceive us to keep us powerless and dependent on them. Human elites, too.

I like the philosophy, the popular LHP entities, not so much
What or which powers exactly?
I don't believe all these angelic and demonic powers are inherent in the human, or there would then be no reason to chum around with them.
I can agree that they all feed off of us.
I can also agree that most, if not all of us, are powerless and dependant in some way.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What or which powers exactly?
I don't believe all these angelic and demonic powers are inherent in the human, or there would then be no reason to chum around with them.
I can agree that they all feed off of us.
I can also agree that most, if not all of us, are powerless and dependant in some way.
In my mind the reason we chum around with entities is that they are perfected aspects of our selves. Their energy/frequency resonates with the parts of our potential that are dormant or suppressed, and awakens them.

They are like adults to us as children, not higher or worth more, just having already grown into more of their potential.
That's what my experiences and gnosis have led me to believe, anyway.

I use the term power to refer to our ability to create our reality, and I use the term entity to refer to other conscious fragments or aspects of Source. Not that you need to believe the same, just letting you know what i mean.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my mind the reason we chum around with entities is that they are perfected aspects of our selves. Their energy/frequency resonates with the parts of our potential that are dormant or suppressed, and awakens them.

They are like adults to us as children, not higher or worth more, just having already grown into more of their potential.
That's what my experiences and gnosis have led me to believe, anyway.

I use the term power to refer to our ability to create our reality, and I use the term entity to refer to other conscious fragments or aspects of Source. Not that you need to believe the same, just letting you know what i mean.
Good post, but why the caveat at the end? I think I'm going to try that: ending every post with something like: "You must believe what I just said, or you are wrong, people, you are WRONG."

Seriously, if someone cannot handle your making a flat statement, the problem is his not yours. No need for, as it were, "pre-apologies."

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Good post, but why the caveat at the end? I think I'm going to try that: ending every post with something like: "You must believe what I just said, or you are wrong, people, you are WRONG."

Seriously, if someone cannot handle your making a flat statement, the problem is his not yours. No need for, as it were, "pre-apologies."
From his previous reply it seemed that he might have been using the term "powers" differently than I, and I just wanted to clarify what I was meaning to avoid misunderstandings.

But you are right, I was in a sense pre - apologizing, and that should not be necessary.

Cheers

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
From his previous reply it seemed that he might have been using the term "powers" differently than I, and I just wanted to clarify what I was meaning to avoid misunderstandings.

But you are right, I was in a sense pre - apologizing, and that should not be necessary.

Cheers
I was never much in step with etiquette. But coming back into forumland after some long years' hiatus, I see the language has changed. (I'm in a non-English speaking country.) Apologies are now used as freely as 18th-century Brits used capital letters and commas. Apparently writers are expected to envision every possible offense that may be taken. Which shows, I reckon, the presence of evil genius: training a writer to adopt such a stance draws his fangs ere his pen nib can draw blood.

Ictus Freeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the comments. I’ve finished the tree of death and have been talking to lots of practitioners and researching around.

The drainage and torments haven’t finished as expected.

New phases, challenges, tests, torments… all part or the same, what are called psyops (psychological operations) often seen when we are going through an espiritual awakening, always finding ways to keep us under oppression and promises of a freedom that never comes

It looks like that I’ve been passing through a phase that is pretty common nowadays among magicians. A dispute between the Matrix and the darkness, for my energy and dedication, and I’ve receiving attacks from both sides.

Independent of my choice, the pressure comes from both sides and to be sincere no one really care about us, are just lies and manipulations towards disputes of power.

I’ve tried Sephiroth, Angels, Archangels, and it’s possible to feel releasing a bit, coming a bit of soft and clean energy, but it’s matter of time to receive a stronger attack attempting to put anger and fear, lowing our vibration in a way that the Luciferian vampires can control our mind and feed with our energy. From mine and other experiences I was informed, in strong situations, these angelic beings apparently don’t sort out the problem in definitive, and the war never ends.

Unfortunately several Masters, youtubers, gurus, practitioners are spreading information about this false light, putting the lives of millions of people in danger, in exchange for energy, money and demoniac favours, without caring about the consequences of it.
It’s a slavery system where our energy is drained constantly, tortures never finish and anything that is acquired through magic comes with a high price, our peace, energy, happiness and freedom. A huge curse !