• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] LHP and RHP working together against the elites and world disservices

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
In general, we use magic to improve our lives. However, life happens aided by nature. This puts some to advantage, others to disadvantage.
But why?
Much like anything else, we are entertainment fodder for the elite, watching us war in a dozen ways and intents and purposes.
It is possible to change the game.
Why not work together against the elite?

Reaction score
Awards
Let's start with perhaps the destruction of human trafficking.

Many books now from the Gallery 9f Magic, Waite's Ceremonial Magick and Black Magick can provide us, along with Shemhamphoresh, a list of names and services to employ in this goal.

Reaction score
Awards
Another goal could be to end the Ukraine-Russia war and nuclear tensions and disasters.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In general, we use magic to improve our lives. However, life happens aided by nature. This puts some to advantage, others to disadvantage.
But why?
Much like anything else, we are entertainment fodder for the elite, watching us war in a dozen ways and intents and purposes.
It is possible to change the game.
Why not work together against the elite?
yes it can be done, but people need to work together and remove the egos to do it

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
We live in a world run by corporations. These are legal machines. A few of these control almost entirely all media. The Media is the biggest magickal operation in the world, at least to the extent that they "control reality" in the minds of a significant portion of the population. They certainly have the power to perform mass hypnosis, and do it all the time. I could write out a list of falsehoods that most people take for granted as "truth."

The current ruling elites are tilting the scales of law to get their way in the short term. (They used to be a bit more subtle and intelligent about it, but there's a certain desperation...) It is going to upend their ship in the long term, but I think some of the major players are getting old and impatient. The irony is that legal machines tend to break down when the sand & rocks get thrown into the gears of the rule of law. Where will the corporations be when the money supply, such as it is, becomes too debased?

You cannot change the direction of things. The inertia is too great, and a lot of what will come about in this century was 'baked in the cake' many, many decades ago. I try to follow the neither-neither principle of A.O.Spare. As much as current events offend my sense of right and wrong, I try as often as possible to look at the extremes from a dispassionate viewpoint. The most you can do is prepare magically for your own defense, and only that insofar as you know danger is imminent.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
We live in a world run by corporations. These are legal machines. A few of these control almost entirely all media. The Media is the biggest magickal operation in the world, at least to the extent that they "control reality" in the minds of a significant portion of the population. They certainly have the power to perform mass hypnosis, and do it all the time. I could write out a list of falsehoods that most people take for granted as "truth."

The current ruling elites are tilting the scales of law to get their way in the short term. (They used to be a bit more subtle and intelligent about it, but there's a certain desperation...) It is going to upend their ship in the long term, but I think some of the major players are getting old and impatient. The irony is that legal machines tend to break down when the sand & rocks get thrown into the gears of the rule of law. Where will the corporations be when the money supply, such as it is, becomes too debased?

You cannot change the direction of things. The inertia is too great, and a lot of what will come about in this century was 'baked in the cake' many, many decades ago. I try to follow the neither-neither principle of A.O.Spare. As much as current events offend my sense of right and wrong, I try as often as possible to look at the extremes from a dispassionate viewpoint. The most you can do is prepare magically for your own defense, and only that insofar as you know danger is imminent.
I believe it is possible to over come this. But it must be done together. If we give up and shrug our shoulders with no hope, then the win automatically. I agree getting everyone together organized would be mission impossible honestly. Based on much of what I have read and experienced with people. I don't feel many have what it would take to overcome that machine. So in many ways the battle goes to them at the moment.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, on BALG, in the forum I tried to put something together until others derailed it due to ego. But we were getting a good plan together. This was back in 2017 or 2018.
Ego must be crucified to be in the same mind. But I think we can employ the Shem and goetia together to work toward the desired end. We can also use hoodoo, candle Magick, witchcraft and everything else. Each contributing their part.
But ... The last time the elite sold out their own because they sensed something brewing.
That is the greatest task, working in silence within and without.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Magicians are supposed to be the elite. Are you completely out of your minds? Dammit, I need alcohol now. Lots of it.

This is so pathetic. And what will you do if, you know, only if you brought them down? Chaos? Armageddon? Really? Who of you will be in charge? Who has a plan? Who will be responsible?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Salomon was a king. Do me the personal favour before you do your next call on the subordinates you call demons to think about that. A king. A ruler. That comes with a lot of achievements and responsibilities. Personality. Character. Become a boss. Thank you.

Reaction score
Awards
Anyone vastly familiar with classics like The Art of War, The Prince or Book of Five Rings?
I've read them but drawing a blank.

It's true, this is a vast undertaking, like crossing an abyss.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Let's look at one thing: the environment. I'm a fan of Derrick Jensen, author of Endgame.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The problem is obvious. There are too many humans living unsustainable lifestyles. Therefore, if the elites actually do have a plan to cull a huge portion of the human race in order to save the environment, that would make them heroes to the ones who survive and prosper in the new feudalism of the 22nd century. That also makes them genocidal maniacs responsible for billions of untimely deaths.

As author James H. Kunstler, author of the World Made by Hand series once eloquently stated, "we're not going to run the interstate highway system and Wal-Mart on any combination of renewable energy." Kunstler is among those who believe in Peak Oil. On the other side of the coin you have people who say we'll never run out of cheap energy. And you have people who think renewables will save the environment. And you have people who think that electric cars are the "solution" to global warming. And you have people who point out that manufacturing electric vehicles uses huge quantities of fossil fuels (creating plastics, electronics, batteries, metals, glass, etc.) from the mining of tons of raw materials just to make batteries which cannot sustainably be recycled. So, WHO IS RIGHT? HMMMM? WHAT IS THE PLAN?

Reaction score
Awards
I have none at the moment, in light of the criticisms. Therefore. I allow my ego to step off the soapbox, and leave it up to others.

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps in the meantime I will try to find cliffnotes on the three books I mentioned.

Reaction score
Awards
I looked up The Prince in Cliff Notes summary, and found it quite interesting and some memory of reading it has stirred.
I also found out that I will never be a Prince due to my nature, and would find the extremes never balanced to my liking.
Humans seem to be destined to be the last man standing throughout history and literary and religious works. The World Without Us illustrates quite well the end.

The start of a plan might require research into what and who we might be dealing with on a spiritual or supernatural level. Angels and demons could decline to help as well.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
To make a difference, learn about living things and natural systems, the intelligence of the Earth as expressed in the living beings that manage to hang on in spite of the insults of modern civilization. Praise the grass that dares to grow out of the cracks in the pavement, for it knows how to create a forest from an abandoned city.

I foresee a time coming when people ignore statutes pertaining to land usage since necessity will require ingenuity to provide food locally, even in the heart of cities. The "elites" only have as much power as given to them by a populace addicted to the systems under their control.

Reaction score
Awards
Back in 2014 before poverty engulfed me, I had a plan to grow food 8n warehouses, and distribute the food to churches and schools. Then to fund it, through my own salary, and in a trust so that nobody could dip hands in the cookie jar.
But that, went down like the motorhead song, All Gone To Hell.