• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] LHP and RHP working together against the elites and world disservices

Everyone's got one.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Ukraine-Russia
@Incognitus made a thread about that. In there you'll see people posting "hey, this is a great idea, I'm in, I'll do XYZ". Thread fizzles out till someone posts in it again. Same people respond because they forgot. "Hey, this is great, I'll do ABC". Thread fizzles out till someone posts in it again and it is brought back to the front. Same people post in it again "Hey, this sounds like a great plan! I'm in. I'll do DEF"
Etc..

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is it common for LHP practitioners to give up their effort/benefit to support the greater good?

Perhaps I have misunderstood the LHP

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Or as the song says at the end, "Now I wonder who's boss, and who he's leaving behind?"

Reaction score
Awards
Or. ... We could build bottom to the top. Build them up until most status quo are removed.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Why not work together against the elite?
Because unless you can change basic human nature, there would be another elite to take the spot of the one that was brought down.And another, and another, ad infinitum.
There will also be people that will prefer to ally themselves to the "elite" in order to seek to join them.

The best option is to deal with them whenever the time calls for it, rather than try an "ultimate plan to vanquish the elite", even if all it does is just stall them or force them to go back some steps.
Disturbances, annoyances hinder and bothers them much more in the long run.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
unless you can change basic human nature

Is there a programmed learning that humans are naturally bad?

From what I have seen most humans are subject to oppression on various planes. Is the badness a symptom of oppression?

Why would dark forces bother to oppress humans if there were not something positive to be oppressed?

Reaction score
Awards
Well, would a group working really be all that bad?
I see the points.
I still say building people up bottom to top would be key.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Turning everything upside down is the technique of hysterical disorders. Our society already caught that disease.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are people out there that hate lucky humans. They hate prosperity. They hate joy. That is because their belief systems desperately needs poor and unlucky Proletariats to manipulate through propaganda to go against the elite. So they try to bring everything systematically down. To make Proletariats. I know. That's crazy but also kind of sophisticated, innit?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Although i fight ( im freakin in rotterdam, duh), i also dont believe in a castesystem. So this round on earth i enjoy my place in the gutter and when im done im going to look for another place. To me its just souls traveling tru stations.
I also like the egyptian concept of soul where it has 5 pieces. So maybe next life i do 5 lives simultaneously.

So why destroy the machinery, im happy i dont have to make decissions like sending people to war or deciding that gmo's are good for evolution. And then still, how do we know its bad? My darkside likes to kill, so im not nice either. I just decided i like this life in the now to be joyful, but if in my next life killing is the thing i wont be housewife.

So why destroy our playground? I still dont get it.
But if your spot is attack the elite, why not. Its a cool spot and if done well quite doable.