• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Life Saving Christian prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Today I was completely saved by these prayers that I have been prayed yesterday,I'm the proof,
I lived in a possessed country and city that people when they even look at you loose energy and feel drained
But yesterday i was found this links and pray these prayers

Here are they,

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
This one was amazing 👇🏻

Praise the Lord ,in the name of his holy name❤️
Jesus of Nazareth❤️
hallelujah❤️

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
WF rule #5: Don't be an anti-occultist — If you are, keep it to your damn self. This website is for discussing occult practices. You may not believe it, and even a little healthy scepticism will be tolerated, and of course, you are free to believe in your specific branch of the occult and not be interested in anyone elses'. But repeated protests on the validity of the occult topic as a whole, or unbecoming attacks, accusations and demeaning disbelief will not be tolerated for long. Have an open mind.

While we are fine with deities, personally I believe promoting and posting links to web sites "against the occult, occultism" goes against the rules.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
WF rule #5: Don't be an anti-occultist — If you are, keep it to your damn self. This website is for discussing occult practices. You may not believe it, and even a little healthy scepticism will be tolerated, and of course, you are free to believe in your specific branch of the occult and not be interested in anyone elses'. But repeated protests on the validity of the occult topic as a whole, or unbecoming attacks, accusations and demeaning disbelief will not be tolerated for long. Have an open mind.

While we are fine with deities, personally I believe promoting and posting links to web sites "against the occult, occultism" goes against the rules.
I don't wanted to answer you no offence but sounds you have no real life experience on anything my dear....
Dont be judgemental,
I was both cursed and possessed for 20 years and I don't live my life from age of 5 that a witch In our family puted an spell on my ruined my entire life, now after exorsism I feel my whole life was a lie do you feel me? Do you have been died before? And lived again? I died more than 10 times and came back to life during the last few years Did you ever saw more than of 20 shadow entities circling in your living room after exorsim? Did you ever talk to them? And they address you the same witch that put a spell on me??
I'm not 'anti' new tag for anything princes
I'm anti falsehood
Take care
Light❤️

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Today I was completely saved by these prayers that I have been prayed yesterday,I'm the proof,
I lived in a possessed country and city that people when they even look at you loose energy and feel drained

Here are they,

This one was amazing 👇🏻

Jesus of Nazareth❤️
hallelujah❤️
Your words reminded me of one of the many books I am currently checking.
images

Frankly, the way you speak is more or less the same as the author's, and the only reason I am forcing myself to read such clearly indoctrinating book is because I am someone that tries to see the other side(even if I dislike it).

Of what I've read so far it feels like everything "not of the true God" is linked to evil, to "the Dark Prince/Lord", rather than being it's own thing.

In a way it reminds me of how Islam sees miracles differently.If they come from Allah then it is a miracle, if it comes from a person then it is magic and it is "evil".

Never was one to enjoy how these religions tend to enforce that anything outside their own circles is "bad" instead of treating it just as "different".Feels too simplistic.

And there's this too.

In an occult-focused site you would of course have occultism as it's main point, so why point people towards places that see occultism as "a sin"?

It's disrespectful of those practicing occultism as well as those that do not share of your faith.Feels like you're trying-even if subtly-push people towards your own faith and disregarding their own(or their lack of it for the atheists).

The polite thing would be to comment what you wanted to comment and then let a message telling people to DM you if they also wanted to check on it(although I don't know if this would still be against the rules, but at least it wouldn't be "as open" as you made it).
Post automatically merged:

I think the points being made are Prayer can save a person, but dont come on too strong with it. Personally I like prayer as part of my routine, I like to read Psalms as if I were a Judge passing judgements at times, magic is used within prayer for some.
Regardless of faith, prayers can have power(I never seen it personally but I wouldn't doubt it).

In a way they're not that different from spells, the difference is that you channel a deity'spower for it in my view.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Your words reminded me of one of the many books I am currently checking.
images

Frankly, the way you speak is more or less the same as the author's, and the only reason I am forcing myself to read such clearly indoctrinating book is because I am someone that tries to see the other side(even if I dislike it).

Of what I've read so far it feels like everything "not of the true God" is linked to evil, to "the Dark Prince/Lord", rather than being it's own thing.

In a way it reminds me of how Islam sees miracles differently.If they come from Allah then it is a miracle, if it comes from a person then it is magic and it is "evil".

Never was one to enjoy how these religions tend to enforce that anything outside their own circles is "bad" instead of treating it just as "different".Feels too simplistic.

And there's this too.

In an occult-focused site you would of course have occultism as it's main point, so why point people towards places that see occultism as "a sin"?

It's disrespectful of those practicing occultism as well as those that do not share of your faith.Feels like you're trying-even if subtly-push people towards your own faith and disregarding their own(or their lack of it for the atheists).

The polite thing would be to comment what you wanted to comment and then let a message telling people to DM you if they also wanted to check on it(although I don't know if this would still be against the rules, but at least it wouldn't be "as open" as you made it).

Regardless of faith, prayers can have power(I never seen it personally but I wouldn't doubt it).

In a way they're not that different from spells, the difference is that you channel a deity'spower for it in my view.
Thank you for your words full of understanding and thank you again for the book❤️🙏🏻 God bless you❤️🙏🏻

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
You're quite correct in that I do not know what you have experienced. You describe decades of problems which culminate in a moment of religious ecstasy following some prayers. If you are now against the occult, then you must know that you displease your god by remaining here. His favor will leave you very quickly because of such disobedience.

"19 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, 21 envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." - Galatians 5, ESV.

This is the point. You have a gazillion websites and forums where you can bash occultism if that is your thing. Take it to one of them.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is the point. You have a gazillion websites and forums where you can bash occultism if that is your thing. Take it to one of them.
This is, in the end, the internet and it will not be the first nor the last time that such thing will happen.

Reason why some occultism sites sometimes ban talk of religions in general(as counter-productive it can be to many systems), because you either ban all or none, but it is the only way to avoid talk of "occultism is bad".
As it would be seem as prejudiced to ban only certain religions and allow others.

But I can see how annoying this can be, specially when people practicing occultism want a space to call safe and "their own", where they can do their craft without the judgement of religions(which happens to many in real life, sometimes with dire consequences).

Best idea would be to take this post as a learning lesson and from now on OP should avoid linking to places that speak ill of something that many here do.
There isn't a problem in being against occultism, but as @KjEno186 said, this is a site about occultism so it is disrespectful of all the other members to do what OP did.

It's the golden rule: treat others as you want to be treated.Respect each other's boundaries and we're all good.

Reaction score
Awards
The thing is though, what if the OP is right? It takes minor cojonas to come and tell everyone to do the reverse of what they're doing.

Reaction score
Awards

Here are they,

This one was amazing 👇🏻

Jesus of Nazareth❤️
hallelujah❤️
I will try them out and see what changes.

This is, in the end, the internet and it will not be the first nor the last time that such thing will happen.

Reason why some occultism sites sometimes ban talk of religions in general(as counter-productive it can be to many systems), because you either ban all or none, but it is the only way to avoid talk of "occultism is bad".
As it would be seem as prejudiced to ban only certain religions and allow others.

But I can see how annoying this can be, specially when people practicing occultism want a space to call safe and "their own", where they can do their craft without the judgement of religions(which happens to many in real life, sometimes with dire consequences).

Best idea would be to take this post as a learning lesson and from now on OP should avoid linking to places that speak ill of something that many here do.
There isn't a problem in being against occultism, but as @KjEno186 said, this is a site about occultism so it is disrespectful of all the other members to do what OP did.

It's the golden rule: treat others as you want to be treated.Respect each other's boundaries and we're all good.
Its a double edged sword for Christians however, to see a brother or sister stumble is a problem. In society today, Christians are pretty much muted. But thats okay, people wont by and large appreciate the alternative sweeping the globe much better.

Last edited:

akenu

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have kinda a mixed relationship with Christianity.

On one hand, it is clear that Christianity is just a branch of ceremonial magick, with all its temples, incense, choir, and clergy. The "miracles" are nothing more than just magickal acts.

On the other hand, the words of the original preacher, the YHShWH, got lost in translation. Words of the man, who preached, that we are all God's children, got twisted into "I am the son of God, worship me". It's kinda a pity his original intention was lost, might be the reason why miracles are so rare nowadays in Christian settings, instead of praying to The All, The Limitless Light, Christians started praying to a dude. A wise dude, don't get me wrong, but a dude nonetheless.

Reaction score
Awards
The "Working of Miracles" is magic, fueled by the Holy Ghost or not. I agree, the names got mixed up, the message got mixed up, and we now have close to a hundred thousand different denominations.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Well, people go through a lot in this spiritual walk, and some people that get into the occult find themselves with stubborn pests and problems that they need solutions. She's just sharing a solution.

There are a wide variety of solutions to get rid of curses, possession and all that, and Christian prayers is one of them. Let's not be anti-christian and think that the occult has got nothing to do with Christianity.

Reaction score
Awards
Exactly. Like it or not, one Goet holds out awaiting to rejoin his or her former choir.
To restore the Creator to it's throne should be the grand aspiration of any dark arts magician.
If that comes to pass, then all of us go to heaven.

Reaction score
Awards
I was both cursed and possessed for 20 years and I don't live my life from age of 5 that a witch In our family puted an spell on my ruined my entire life, now after exorsism I feel my whole life was a lie do you feel me?
i do feel you, that is some fucked up shit, i know you are still struggling with this problem, before you save anyone else you must first save your self, settle your mind on these issues you are obsessed with, when you eat focus on the taste of food in your mouth

Reaction score
Awards

This ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
It's one thing to be a believer, I am also.
It's a different thing to be religious with a legalistic religious spirit, and try to convert others.
Some here practice related systems of magic.
If you are here to learn, then by all means memorize every book here.
Occult was the first science from which all science is here now.
With just faith based religion, it can cure but the cure can be short lived. Read up on Katharyn Kulhman regarding that.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I don't wanted to answer you no offence but sounds you have no real life experience on anything my dear....
Dont be judgemental,
I was both cursed and possessed for 20 years and I don't live my life from age of 5 that a witch In our family puted an spell on my ruined my entire life, now after exorsism I feel my whole life was a lie do you feel me? Do you have been died before? And lived again? I died more than 10 times and came back to life during the last few years Did you ever saw more than of 20 shadow entities circling in your living room after exorsim? Did you ever talk to them? And they address you the same witch that put a spell on me??
I'm not 'anti' new tag for anything princes
I'm anti falsehood
Take care
Light❤️
I think if you take your schizo meds then they might go away

Status
Not open for further replies.