• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Life Saving Christian prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Some of the biggest names in western sorcery and occultism are Christians. Christians who rail against the "occult" don't really know what the word means; in fact they don't really know what Christianity is or where it came from. They rely on crappy modern translations of their scriptures and crappy modern theologies to go with it.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I think if you take your schizo meds then they might go away
It may sound farfetched, but I deal with this kind of stuff. The deeper you go in the spiritual field, the colder and more intense it becomes!

Let me share a psycho story and then go take my meds, lol. The grandmother of one of my colleagues is a blood witch and so she wanted to keep get locked in the astral plane, so she targeted the silver cord when she was out in the planes.

She succeeded in severing the silver cord but her grannies familiar animated her body whilst she was making transactions to heal and return to her physical body. Within the week, granny blood witch had finished her transactions and was a success, and so she returned to her physical body to eat, bath and defacate because the demon that animated her body did not have thorough insight of such human functions.

Let me go and take my meds (prayer)

Reaction score
Awards
I need salt for my feet. Ive recommitted my life to Christ, so will make use of these resources.
It was pride knocking the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.