• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Life's little irritations

Jaide

Apprentice
Awards
Oh that’s rough. Sorry for your loss. Sometimes, no matter how prepared we are for a thing we know will be hard, we’re still not able to prepare ourselves enough. It sucks, doesn’t it. :(

Telafiel

Violet Flame
Benefactor
Awards
Thank you so much for all of your kind words. 💜

I feel myself better today. Azrael's help was definitely a huge support during these times. Something else has also helped me, which I didn't expect however, I should not be surprised neither.
I can feel my relative's energy around me. I asked Archangel Azrael to help his soul, and my friend suggested me to ask help for myself too. But I didn't expect that my relative's energy and presence cures the trauma, and the sadness. I know, that he have 1-2 days left, before his soul will finally leave to prepare, but I do my best to give him the most warm and confortable environment and energy alongside with Archangel Azrael, until then.
Guess whose car is broken again.
Honestly I feel so bad for you and that poor car. Maybe you should ask Archangel Michael to fix it somehow, or deliver help for you. He is really good in fixing things. I mean, what else you could lose at this point?

Don't forget to pat that car, regardless. It served you the best way as it could.