• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Life's little irritations

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
My condolences Telafiel

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Oh that’s rough. Sorry for your loss. Sometimes, no matter how prepared we are for a thing we know will be hard, we’re still not able to prepare ourselves enough. It sucks, doesn’t it. :(

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you so much for all of your kind words. 💜

I feel myself better today. Azrael's help was definitely a huge support during these times. Something else has also helped me, which I didn't expect however, I should not be surprised neither.
I can feel my relative's energy around me. I asked Archangel Azrael to help his soul, and my friend suggested me to ask help for myself too. But I didn't expect that my relative's energy and presence cures the trauma, and the sadness. I know, that he have 1-2 days left, before his soul will finally leave to prepare, but I do my best to give him the most warm and confortable environment and energy alongside with Archangel Azrael, until then.
Guess whose car is broken again.
Honestly I feel so bad for you and that poor car. Maybe you should ask Archangel Michael to fix it somehow, or deliver help for you. He is really good in fixing things. I mean, what else you could lose at this point?

Don't forget to pat that car, regardless. It served you the best way as it could.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Buying something on a whim. Never use it. Keep it around for 3+ years. Throw it out. Two months later: "Hey.. that would be perfect for this.." 😂

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Due to my occult work and heritage i often find myself wrongly targeted or spied upon. So one of my irritations is most def. USA spyops who think they can have a look around in my home. I am fucking on DUTCH GROUND. they are so stupid they coudnt believe a housewife from ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS can do that shit and still have respect for the rules on spyops and remote viewing.

So for the last time: i am not going ofline, i am not going to play a secret conversation, i am not making money of it, i am a fucking woman who likes to read about occult stuff and if anyone wants more info just fucking have the guts to talk to me.

I dont know how more easy i can make it, cause im doing fucking shit.

So that was todays breakfast 😎

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Due to my occult work and heritage i often find myself wrongly targeted or spied upon. So one of my irritations is most def. USA spyops who think they can have a look around in my home. I am fucking on DUTCH GROUND. they are so stupid they coudnt believe a housewife from ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS can do that shit and still have respect for the rules on spyops and remote viewing.

So for the last time: i am not going ofline, i am not going to play a secret conversation, i am not making money of it, i am a fucking woman who likes to read about occult stuff and if anyone wants more info just fucking have the guts to talk to me.

I dont know how more easy i can make it, cause im doing fucking shit.

So that was todays breakfast 😎
Just gonna go out on a limb here and say that the US government not only doesn't know you exist, but it's doubtful they're spending money to monitor you...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
First they are not spending money off me as i refused the job, second how would you know anyways and third im not the one being monitored here.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
And dont forget you are part of williams topic by participating. 😎😉

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I know, thats the whole idea. But as i said i am not playing and neither is anyone at my home, so take a different route. I like writinf here and reading others opinions, i dont like games like william is setting up. Nothing evil, just not my forte. A member asked for this game to be played i just helped with the setup.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I'm in my mid 30s and I'm going to trade school full-time while working a full-time job.

It's going to take a year for me to complete school and get my certification. I just completed my second week of this and I already want to die.

The reason why I chose to do this is because I'm not going to be able to do manual labor forever. I've got degenerative arthritis in both rotator cuffs and my knee is jacked up. I can't move when I get home or have free time and I can't get anything from my doctor that's stronger than a Tylenol.

Im not giving up and I will get this done but it sucks sooo bad.