• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Likelihood of Jehovah/Jesus or Belial blocking magick?

Reaction score
Awards
Ive heard this scenario from two different sides of the fence. Opinions on the possibility of it being true?

If its from on high, blasphemy rituals, or obedience and submission are the possibilities I see.

If its from below, then Im out of magick permanently I guess.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Magick is not so good. Better to be as the mages and just be mage-ic

Jehovah is a vengeful god. Better to stay away

Jesus is semi-historical at best. Better to consider the Christ. The Christ energy is real and a subset of the energy of the Cosmic Christ

Belial, looks like another not-very-nice alien.

Magick has its own karmic entity. Better to stay with just your own karma. That will keep you busy for a couple more incarnations.

Who can test any of the above propositions? Toss a coin?

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
No, these were people off facebook years back that said this, I just wonder if it is a remote possibility.
People say a lot of things. If it isn't Belial or Jehovah blocking you then it's parasites and negative thinking. I get the vibe people say this shit because they don't want to see fellow magicians succeed.

I'm sure you know how to sling some cards. If you have any questions then I'd use divination in this scenario.

Honestly, there shouldn't be any reason why something is blocking you unless someone is working magick against you.

Take people online with a grain of salt.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
People say a lot of things. If it isn't Belial or Jehovah blocking you then it's parasites and negative thinking. I get the vibe people say this shit because they don't want to see fellow magicians succeed.

I'm sure you know how to sling some cards. If you have any questions then I'd use divination in this scenario.

Honestly, there shouldn't be any reason why something is blocking you unless someone is working magick against you.

Take people online with a grain of salt.
Seconded

Reaction score
Awards
Good point.

The only reason I could see an entity blocking your ability to do magic, - if they so chose to do so, its not high on most of their priority list to squash your magic attempts, maybe one - they are either protecting you from yourself and other things, they realize it is not your life purpose/path/moment.
Or they are trying to teach you to generate it yourself in the infernal case.
Mountains/obstacles are what we learn from, right?
So why would it be blocked vs just temporarily blocked by the obstacle?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Good point.

The only reason I could see an entity blocking your ability to do magic, - if they so chose to do so, its not high on most of their priority list to squash your magic attempts, maybe one - they are either protecting you from yourself and other things, they realize it is not your life purpose/path/moment.
Or they are trying to teach you to generate it yourself in the infernal case.
Mountains/obstacles are what we learn from, right?
So why would it be blocked vs just temporarily blocked by the obstacle?
I’ve seen Santa Muerte stop a persons path

BUT they had promised their service and she had given them something. Unless you made a contract I don’t see it

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Long ago in meditation I was shown how to raise my consciousness in a very targeted way - rising on the subplanes. So I could easily go up to the highest mental subplane - 5.1. But when I then tried the bottom of the buddhic plane - 4.7 - I was completely blocked. Nothing would happen to my nervous system.

That lasted for a month and then one day I was permitted access to any plane that my nervous system could manage.

The etheric nervous system needs to be able to resonate with higher planes so that brain consciousness can connect to those levels of Existence.

When I look now, my inner planes sponsor of the time was "sitting" on me to stop the access. Apparently I was diligent enough dealing with personality levels that I was later permitted to proceed.

I have never observed such a block on any human I have encountered!

Reaction score
Awards
Understand. Still, would inner planes folks really care if I did magic not to just get money, but to setup factors in my life that would cradle the possibility?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
would inner planes folks really care if I did magic not to just get money, but to setup factors in my life that would cradle the possibility?

It is a bit more complicated than that. There are many other intelligences including the lords of karma.

The best way to qualify for a more comfortable life is to add value to the planet. Start with loving yourself and others and your environment.

Since our god is a god of love, right relationship is his/her primary objective. The more a human contributes to the unfoldment of the solar system, the more Nature supports the human

Here is the current treaty for the ethical management of the solar system:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting. It will, admittingly, be quite challenging to try and make peace with the bullies and mockers.
Advice on getting a backbone and strengthening personal will?