• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Likelihood of Jehovah/Jesus or Belial blocking magick?

Reaction score
Awards
Ive heard this scenario from two different sides of the fence. Opinions on the possibility of it being true?

If its from on high, blasphemy rituals, or obedience and submission are the possibilities I see.

If its from below, then Im out of magick permanently I guess.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Advice on getting a backbone and strengthening personal will?

I was with a woman yesterday showing her how to contact Atma (spiritual will) and as she did that she instinctively sat more upright. I commented on that and she replied she needed to straighten her spine.

So the first step is standing and sitting straight so that the higher energies can flow through the spine.

The second step is being completely ethical in every situation - remembering that our god is a god of love. Right relationship is required in every transaction.

The third step is regulating thoughts. Rejecting improper and adverse thoughts.

Through it all you must love yourself and love others.

Personal will (PW) is the primary defense system entity provided to the human. The PW drives the human to protect the PW's self esteem. This requires the human to get its act together - to protect the PW, but at the same time achieving most of the 21 steps to first stage enlightenment.

Eventually however the human (St George) puts a ring through the nose of the dragon (the PW) and leads it through the marketplace (human activities)

The dragon is also known as The Dweller on the Threshold