• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Looking for a "cut the shit" spell

Reaction score
Awards
A spell to make anyone and everyone cut the shit, and speak their true feelings about themselves and others.

A spell of permanence, no take backs.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
A spell to make everyone in your life speak nothing but the truth, permanently, seems a bit far fetched to me.

Something more realistic would be to use a mixture of simple spells/rituals (honey pot, candle, etc) to warm someone up to you so that they are more honest and genuine with you, with a combination of astral communication to extract information from their inner self.

Of course, this only works for one person at a time.

Reaction score
Awards
Based on your reply, does it have to be one specific person, or can a group or egregore be subdued and conjured to speak nothing but honest truth of their feelings toward others? I admit it could become anarchy or chaos, but think of all those starving chaos mages to be!

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
A spell to make anyone and everyone cut the shit, and speak their true feelings about themselves and others.

A spell of permanence, no take backs.
If such a spell existed, we would have no trouble in the world.

As Skull mentions, it would be best to target individuals instead of " everyone " and focus your energy on that specific target.

Think about it like this:

If I target a group of 10 people, I will only give them 10% of my attention each. Is the spell likely to be a success? Well, it has a small chance.

When you do a spellcasting, your end goal, visualization, emotions come much into play and you have to target all your energy to a specific outcome. If you want to change a mood or their very nature, you have to target a single individual.
You can however target a group if the persons in the group are much, much alike and you can focus all your energy on them at once. I will strongly recommend that you target a maximum of three people at once.

I don't know how much experience you have with rituals, spellcasting etc, but I think you should start with one person, see the results and go from there. Best wishes

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Do you already have a spell in mind or do you need assistance?

EDIT:

Actually, I would like to know if you have any experience with astral travel like Skull mentioned, because surely it would be beneficial to communicate with their subconcious.

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you Kronus, I could use assistance. Ideas are common with me, details not so much.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay .... so, I have used Wicca spells in the past, even though they were from Adler, Conway, and Cunningham. I can make oils and incense. I can open sigils, and create sigils if necessary. I am roughly a Golden Dawn Neophyte, though I try to keep up with all four lower grades in coursework and exercises. So, it might not be that experienced, even though I understand higher concepts. Energy work is till a mystery to me, as is seeing and hearing spirits.
I am currently on lesson 2 of each of the following: Buckland Complete Book of Witchcraft, Buckland Book of Spirit Communbications, and Kraigs Modern Magick. I started lesson one in 1 Sept, and trying to do a chapter a week, along with DJ Conways Celtic Magic, which spurned all my interest in my ancestors and their pre-christian beliefs.

Reaction score
Awards
Also, I can create rhymes, poems and the likes. My family has been big on that, at least my Moms side.
What is a mystery to me is simple acts that fuel a rhyme or poem, in essence, the mechanics of witchcraft and spellcraft.

Reaction score
Awards
No more lies against me shall ye speak,
Else to others like cow dung you reek.
Speak the honest truth about me and you see,
No more vengeance from me only peace from me.
Raise a word or hand against me, youll regret,
For blessings piled on you so high death for you be met.

In impromptu rhyme off the top of my head.

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting book collection - I hope you will enjoy the one I'm working on too!

It seems to me like you could make a personal spell to use, if you are good at making rhymes and poems. Often spells are made of these, so it's actually quite a good opportunity to create something personal.

Personal spells are way more successful than something you just find. This is because it's more emotional. Remember what I said about emotions.
Emotions are KEY in spellcasting. And I mean KEY. If you can cast a spell, a black magick spell for example, like, a really nasty one, you will give it ALL the HATE you got in your entire body and convey it using the spell. This will create an emotional nuclear bomb and create a spell FULL of power.

On the contrary, with love spells, you must really feel the love - THE LOVE in your heart with your entire being centered around that person or the type of person you want to enter your life. This is also why it's always best to perform a spellcasting yourself instead of for example buying a spellcasting service, because the caster can't convey the same emotion as you. Sometimes it can work if the caster is extremely experienced and has special connections with spirits, but it's always better to do it yourself.

Now, my proposal for your spell:

Face the planet Pluto - ( find pluto here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)

Why Pluto?

Pluto is a planet of transformations; the underworld; the subconscious mind; intensity in general.

The key here is the subconscious mind, because that is what we want to influence.

Write down the name of the person you want to target - revealing their true intentions, secrets etc. State everything here.

Sit down, light a candle of any color and call upon the great Agaliarept.

" AGALIAREPT, AGALIAREPT " call this with a pause of 5 seconds, 5 times.

When you feel the room changing temperature, use your own rhythm, for example:

(NAME OF TARGET)
No more lies against me shall ye speak,
Else to others like cow dung you reek.
Speak the honest truth about me and you see,
No more vengeance from me only peace from me.
Raise a word or hand against me, youll regret,
For blessings piled on you so high death for you be met.

(NAME OF TARGET)
Repeat x5

offer Agaliarept a shot of pure alcohol for his service and thank him! Let him go. remember to give him respect!!!

That's it. Sit and relax, watch the candle burn for 10 minutes. - Let it burn out by itself.

Forget about the spell and everything will happen the way you want it. Visualize everything as you want it to happen and know Aqaliarept will take care of it.

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
By the way, keep an eye out for my thread about my upcoming book:

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting -- did not know he (Agaliarept) was one of two major positions below Lucifer, along with Satanachia.
Any Celtic variations by chance, as I am trying to separate myself from JCI's world and get back to my ancestral roots?
Thank you though -- I will definitely use this!

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting -- did not know he (Agaliarept) was one of two major positions below Lucifer, along with Satanachia.
Any Celtic variations by chance, as I am trying to separate myself from JCI's world and get back to my ancestral roots?
Thank you though -- I will definitely use this!
I mostly work with these entities as they are indeed very powerful and they won't harm you. Atleast if you want what you're doing...

Try the Phantom Queen, Morrigan if you want a Celtic variation.

Reaction score
Awards
I’m not sure of an all encompassing spell for cutting the bullshit, but I do know that you can refine your empathic antenna to see through the BS, and empower yourself with persuasive methodology to determine it.

I feel like this is one of those things where a mix of psychology and magick and intention could come together to achieve the desired result.

With almost all interactions where we wish to see the truth, it almost never comes from the dynamic of __ VS __.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, but if your name has been dragged through nonexistent mud as mine has, it is me VS them.
Im not living for myself. I have family, one or two aging quickly, and all means of support doesnt come through me.
I have massive debt, and a couple batshit crazy exes who compiled lie after lie about me. I dont have proof, I just know, as it couldnt come from anyone else. I desire to support finacially and emotionally my Dad, and with the trash talk, it doesnt make my task easy at all.

So, I understand where youre coming from, but these kids and their parents all have a share in their word and act. Add that to a bunch of unexpected strangers pissed at me for some reason .... well, maybe I should direct this spell at myself first. I do have problems and secrets as anyone else, and well, I want to be above the situation, so yes ... maybe cast it on myself to start, and speak no lie about anyone.