• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Lust for success

Someone's asking for help!

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
watch your mouth then

personally idgaf who gets hurt as long as i get my way, some people are asking for it, fuck them
Lesson learned.

Question for you: would the realization of events qualified as more chaotic be, like the recall of memories, more effective in the case of negative externalities? Would love your input on this.

Reaction score
Awards
not really a question, "more chaotic" is meaningless, like "near infinite", and i dont believe in chaos, everything in the universe follows rules, more effective than what? and wtf are "negative externalities", like bullets flying at you?

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What I call "chaos" is similar to the human concept opposed to harmony. Long story short: the outcomes qualified as "bad" in the sense of the collectively accepted common consensus. I did not say that I adhere to it, I even agree with you on your principle of order in the Universe.

Humans tend to remember negative or traumatic episodes in their lives better. My question was about the effectiveness of magic in this regard? Wouldn't what is brought to harm translate more easily into practice, given the different powerful emotions that harm can be associated with.

Reaction score
Awards
people are protecting against harm, the damage you do may be short lived, but healing isnt protected against, everyone wants to heal, you will set in motion events unforseen, this is a much more powerful weapon, if you hate someone, make their enemies strong