• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Magickal Ritual Goals?

Everyone's got one.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Currently I'm exploring Paracelsus' worldview especially as it pertains to both Rosicrucianism
I listened to a great Frater Acher interview about Paracelsus and the "Inner Firmament". I'm pretty sure it was Glitch Bottle #123 (titled Holy Heretics, but that book is not on Paracelsus. His book Ingenium is the Paracelsus one) (this is probably what you're literally reading right now, but I figured I'd mention just in case you hadn't seen it)

there's also a few essays on his website

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Post automatically merged:

oops, okay so Ingenium is the MAIN Paracelsus one, but Holy Heretics is also (I'm only halfway through HH but I just went and read the blurb because I was correctly doubting myself)

From the Holy Heretics blurb:
Next Acher considers Paracelsus, giving a full English translation of his little known Arcanum arcanorum, a celestial rite to summon both one’s holy daimon and the seven Olympic spirits with such a bell. The rite is expertly deciphered, from its use of alchemical tincture to its astrological timing, by following clues across the Paracelsian and Pseudo-Paracelsian corpus. The work culminates with Frater Acher’s restored version of the Ritual of the Olympic Spirit, opening the gates of the seven spirits and uniting them into one greater Olympic Spirit.

Last edited:

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm planning to pathwork several goetia daemons for projects I'm working on...Particularly interested if Furcas has any suggestions on a palmistry theory/practice I have.