• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Marrying an Angel

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
No, Im trying to be a sugar baby. Sugar baby still needs income for a bored housewife of Vanderpump/Beverly Hills however. I am an introverted nerd at heart. Anthropology knowledge make me a tad more interesting but not by much.
Im seeking remote work, planning to get four certifications as they can be afforded, AARL first, and establish a basic lifestyle. Ive tried money magic, doesnt seem to work well.
Where did you think id be making money for my angelic wife?

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
No, Im trying to be a sugar baby. Sugar baby still needs income for a bored housewife of Vanderpump/Beverly Hills however. I am an introverted nerd at heart. Anthropology knowledge make me a tad more interesting but not by much.
Im seeking remote work, planning to get four certifications as they can be afforded, AARL first, and establish a basic lifestyle. Ive tried money magic, doesnt seem to work well.
Where did you think id be making money for my angelic wife?
Okay, okay, man, Just try not to get electrocuted.

If you should ever need marriage counseling:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Which is why at 54, never married and no kids, no continuation of my family line.
I feel you completely
Even Thu I'm in the same situation at 26

It's never too late man
I'm very happy to hear that your situation is getting better
And you mentioned you are learning new things,
It doesn't matter what happend in the past
All that matters is you are trying your best to make future
And it's very 'valuable'♥️
People I see (zombies/npcs) mostly in nowdays they barely behave human
That does not mean ' you' are the problem
It has nothing to do with you
But I will assure you that Somone will enter your love life in divine timing, And these hard days will became a distant memory that you will feel proud of yourself for survive and evolved in it , I mean your days of transformation ♥️
Keep going 👏👍

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
"worthy opponent"
Which can be someone you hate with a passion or someone that makes you grow(as a person and/or in skill) exactly because they make you want to become better than them.
It feels like it wouldn't be very fun to marry something that doesn't have a physical presence.
I think the constant devotion to someone else(God) would be the biggest dealbreaker since to them God is higher than anyone, even you.It's like wanting to enter in a relationship when you know the other person is stuck on someone else, why want to go through such avoidable and unnecessary pain and work?

Because they would tend to slay demons who sought to so much as glance my way.
Granted that they were stronger than said demons, you mean.I don't know much about the whole angel vs. demon debacle, but I think that to be able to slay something you need to at least be a little stronger than it.

Sadly, none of the girls that are my type are into guys such as myself.
The reality of many people in many areas, to be honest.

Surely an angel would be significantly harder to impress than a human, them being surrounded by other perfect beings and having millennia of experiences and intelligence and wisdom of the ages etc
And again, the whole "They're devoted to God" bit.I don't know if angels develop egoes like humans do, maybe if they do then there might be a chance of a human somehow attracting the attention of an angel, but I wouldn't bet on it.

For the RHP your relationship or lover is going to be your HGA....which is also you.
Self love is the best love, I keep saying that.The more you love and trust yourself, the more that irradiates to those around and it becomes confidence, which is something that does attract others.