• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Microwave Voice device

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ive been in contact with a neural network lab after i bought a mind control toy and things went wrong. I have to say they are quite helpful in relaying patterns. Its a bit strange tru, as the technique they use is a modern version of ye olde witchcraft, but when you get over the scary vibe its like long distance healing only with electronica involved.

Actually, its the first time im really healing, so cuddos to western technology.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
lol no. when i connectged with the headband, the way you need to use it lets say focus on movement with a calm mind . but your mind doesnt do calm, in order for the toy to work it goes totally different and they name it calm. so the way we are used to name feelings and emotions, but also meditative states then totally get mixed up. i studied myself so i noticed immediately things didnt fit, but in essence they are changing the way you radiate. or on a more positive side they are renaming things. in oldschool a new round of labels, because we got bored. so i mkultra to enjoy. ;)

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Oh yea. Mind control can be fun. Then again in Russia mind controls you!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ah yes well i already went mother russia before they stopped the wheel and everything fell. pussyriot landed in time in amsterdam and i have a polish 007 coming out of the sea in his speedo, while i was saving my lost mum on the beach. sadly i had the grey wolves on land and had to redirect as that happened at home. but i was already annoyed that that ning site set up the yezidi as bait so i was lucky enough that i could find their melek taus to help me heal that curse in a sense that we all can live.

all i was wondering was what the hell happened to my pomerium and all hell broke loose and suddenly everyone was calling something pomerium. which was actually funny. so instead of going rome and listen to their underground drums i went northern germany and found frysian roots. i still had to conquer a dude who decided that odinism is something very old even older then islam so i broke tru went stonewalking, threw him in the kaaba and now he knows. only thing is hes 17 and im 19 so i already knew.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lol, these Ariosophs are dumb. Got on my nerves a lot. Then again I am a respected galdrmadr and runeteer under them. Lets me keep my distance.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
nah i got in an argument about some islamic ruling where you are not allowed to alter the properties of stones. i found the logic in their argumentation although i find it very very prudent, but what made me angry is that those same people who send around these whispers are plastering the inside of the kaaba with engraved and gold painted marble. somehow on my map that argument is in the clouds above the baltic sea where the tree legs centre.

there is an island near st petersburg and a witch lives there. we had a misunderstanding. its healing now.
im a stone walker and i got the key...

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, that's it! I never argue with a Muslim. Or Christian, Hindu, Vegan, Communist or Ariosoph. Or someone who intercepted my loveletter to another. They have this look in their face, big smile but these hard cold eyes tell another story. They are full of hate and falsehood. I do not argue with these eyes that know that I am Satan, a meat lover, capitalist, Jew or a cheater. No arguing, it just makes no sense. They already read who I am.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Tru, but you didnt have to turn the universe to make them accept im a moslim. Its quite strange that when i wear islam like in the '60s, as i was brought up by my mum btw, then im a whore and a slut, but more close to the truth then when i dress my islam like it has become after 9/11. So my end conclusion is the same as yours: they already read who you are, i just get attacked for seeing the cool in you and sticking with it till the end.

ipsychonaut2

Neophyte
Reaction score
Perhaps the question should be: can cell phone operating systems be modified to produce v2k?
Yes. That's definitely a thing. I was provided a bunch of information about how this all works after some kids I knew robbed a Chinese man behind the inner city youth arts program in my city. Which he had a bunch of shit like a hardcore hacked version of the Windows operating system that ran from a usb drive and it had lot of chinese intelligence agency tools. I didn't want to be fucked over by China so I abandoned it scared