• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

music topic

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah well, i saw some kid smile true his inner tears 💕

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Dedicated to Diluculo, best Dutch hiphop track:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

i was listening to this song and smiling how they make it align with a pink fluidity in and over an misty forest and then i realized that salafism on sound is similar to saying no words in music. while for myself i always find dancing in between the spoken sounds the same as reading between the lines. funny its on 2pacs music, cause he stood for certain things i quite agree upon.

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

a song about a spirit called lalla aicha who is said to be more beautiful then Scheherazade could tell stories. she would lure every man or woman into the dark path of spirit possession tru lust. she actually is depicted as a female baphomet. so the lady is quite wise in the earthly sense.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Practitioners,

we just released this single called
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
.’ It’s an ode to the HGA. Discuss your interpretations and understandings. We hope it causes resonations. @asabovesound