• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

music topic

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
did you ever get hacked by an airfryer??? somehow that gives me this lady staring with the universe in her eyes....

and when i listen to that song and zdub along i turn into this:

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
did you ever get hacked by an airfryer??? somehow that gives me this lady staring with the universe in her eyes....

and when i listen to that song and zdub along i turn into this:
@8Lou1 yOU SAY WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THAT YOU TURN INTO A BIG MOMMA... YOU GO GIRL ;) LOL
Post automatically merged:

The video is , "Step By Step. New Kid's On The Block!" LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
im telling you im listening to dicordian musick. fucking aint where do discordian apples come from??? the rifmountains in elmaghreb ( morrocco, tunesia and algeria). so im listening to music from that area. they do say here in the news that youtube never was that safe as last year. so, idk its boring but indeed safer then spam.

now if they somehow could program a sucker from this song to wf....

Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Meant to post Insane in the Membrane instead of House of Pain again.
Here's some Too Short to make up for it.

Last edited: