• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

music topic

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the name, the year, the place, the clothes, the lyrics. once upon a time i was on a website called qoufataferunt and then i found this site where an wizarde from sweden was in problems with a warlock who had created a youtube movie about his version of qff and its people. back in the days we had a saying here: man with moustache. and he did.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago, I was in a band called "Tinyfish". Here's a song about a man binding his soul to a demon in return for immortality. I'm not on stage for this one, but I wrote the lyrics :)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
The Electrifying Mojo was a god of the airwaves in the 80s and 90s, and faded into near obscurity until someone created a youtube channel for him. He always had words of wisdom for the masses before going into his mix.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited: