• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal My energy transfer journal

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
0.definitions:

0.1energy- anything limited in quantity & able to do work
0.2 transfer- a gradient along which 0.1 flows from high to low concentration

1. meat:
imo to cause 0.2 you have to lower your energy vibrations meaning becoming more like a Rock. I see rocks becoming soil because of the flow of water(higher energetic vibrations than them).

if a being could become a rock & stay at that low vibrations perhaps immortality is possible?

my imperfect 1st thoughts

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Energy is intelligent - the body of an elemental. What are the right relationships for particular energies?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
it has to flow if it's stagnant that's desease.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
My question really is: Can you relate constructively to the elemental that owns the energy?

If not, you are on your own, doing stuff that the elemental may object to

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure I agree the elemental owns the energy. energy is just paxcked in quantom containers.

I'll just take the energy for myself

Reaction score
Awards
0.definitions:

0.1energy- anything limited in quantity & able to do work
0.2 transfer- a gradient along which 0.1 flows from high to low concentration

1. meat:
imo to cause 0.2 you have to lower your energy vibrations meaning becoming more like a Rock. I see rocks becoming soil because of the flow of water(higher energetic vibrations than them).

if a being could become a rock & stay at that low vibrations perhaps immortality is possible?

my imperfect 1st thoughts
No. Because even rocks break down into dust and even trees and grass wither away. Clouds are a possibility, probably the best out 9f the four imo.

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Entropy is the diffusion of energy from high to low concentrations. Concentrated energy becomes vibrations that disperse into the surrounding environment, like a clock spending it's potential energy (wound up metal spring) on friction (gears and air), which produces heat (a little bit of extra molecular vibration over ambient temperatures), and sound (air vibrations) according to the fixed design of it's mechanism. Eventually the clock rusts and rots away...

Every organism can trace its lineage all the way back to the first viable cell that achieved the ability to export entropy to the environment by simultaneously 'eating' the environment. I won't get into the topic of abiogenesis vs creation, but biological evolution is a fact. The lineage of life on Earth has, so far, been immortal. Individual living beings in the Earth Life System, however, do not have this capability. There comes a point where some part of the system of a living being breaks down, cascading into more and more systems failing, resulting in death.

A human is more than a bag of meat, so it would seem possible to extend the life of the biological part by bringing in "food" and exporting "decay" using the spirit and aetheric portions of one's being. Yoga, Tai Chi Chuan, Qigong, Alchemy, etc., are traditions that use the power of the greater self to extend and improve individual life.

Breath control, regular fasting, meditation, and coordinated physical activities. I think a balanced practice of these things puts one on the right path, at the very least.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Definitions:

1 FON( feeding off nature) - using nature as reservoir of available energy & eating it.
2 FOH( feeding off humans) - using humans as reservoir of available energy & eating them.

meat & potatoes:

what is better FOH v FON?

humans have energy you can use immediately . but how do you store it?

nature has energy that’s harder to feed on, but easier to store.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
have a great week everyon.

would love any feedback on how to improve my logic writing etc

Def(definitions):

1 negative energy- the opposite of energy: plentiful & requires work to be done on it

2 negative transfer- taking of energy from low to high concentration = taking 1 with the gradient

meat & potatoes(map):

if energy & matter are the same under certain conditions according to Einstein then if anti/negative matter exists so does anti/negative energy.

2 is like using a pump to pump water up a hill.

it’s the same as predation whether on nature/people of a person who’s not energetically imbalanced.

next step is to collect as much as 1 as possible -> energetically imbalanced -> easier to feed

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
If I want to take energy out of existence, I can generate an out-of-phase wave to cancel it.

Is the out-of-phase wave a form of negative energy?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
No. Negative energy causes an explosion when it meets with positive energy imo like matter + anti-matter.

it‘s governed by by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
probably caused by the phonon

so what is gravity caused by? I guess a photon but I’m not sure. Because the earth molten core is really hot it emits white light, so photons, but I’m not a scientis.

no explosion occurs because they’re in different dimensions of the world.

a good read is the

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
We still haven’t quite figured that one out.
are some good questions and answers on the topic.
I’m using analogy here cuz everywhere there’s gravity there’s light & vice versa the sun is the most gravity heavy hitter & the hottest for example.

everywhere there’s anti-gravity there’re vibrations = phonon.

what do you guys think?

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
"Gravity" is perceived distortion of space. To use a simple example, the Moon is perceived to be held by the gravity of the Earth. From our perspective on Earth, the Moon travels in a nearly circular path around us. From the perspective of the Sun, the Moon is traveling in a nearly circular path around the Sun, but with an added sine wave frequency of ~12 cycles/year at an amplitude of ~768000 km peak to peak (Earth orbit +-384000km). From the perspective of an observer outside of the Solar influence, the Moon adds an additional movement pattern in the form of a spiral:
b097b601d9763b7e80262b81aa328610.jpg

However, for all intents and purposes, the Moon is always, ALWAYS, traveling in a straight line. Space itself is curved by matter. Matter is extremely low vibration energy.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Electrical force is vastly more powerful than gravity. Perhaps that is why planets are spherical, our solar system is a flat ellipse, and the galaxy has spiral arms.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Can you give an example of negative energy in nature?
i think all the fae & all the gnomes & demons & angles are made of negative energy, because they are much more numerous than humans & exist in their own dimension

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
i think all the fae & all the gnomes & demons & angles are made of negative energy
That is certainly not my experience. Even the demons usually turn out ok when I give them some heart energy

You might consider the design functionality of the myriad of inner plane species. What is the bigger plan?

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That is certainly not my experience. Even the demons usually turn out ok when I give them some heart energy

You might consider the design functionality of the myriad of inner plane species. What is the bigger plan?
When I say anti I don’t mean bad. I mean opposed in nature: like the positron & electron. They cannot live on the same plane/dimension at the same time at the same place