• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My joke thread

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
It sounds funnier when you say it out aloud but will tell me daily jokes here in this thread.

Ok todays joke will be a new born concept "A corrupted native american"

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for moving this thread to an appropriate location. A bit bad as an autist to say which is the proper location for posts.

Ok today's joke: "Mathematics - A self recursive journey through Mathematics"

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It sounds funnier when you say it out aloud but will tell me daily jokes here in this thread.

Ok todays joke will be a new born concept "A corrupted native american"
Is this some kind of joke that white men don't get? I even said it out loud.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe we could try collective joke writing. Each reader contribute a line...

LINE 1: "A priest, a rabbi, and an imam walk into a bar..."

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Is this some kind of joke that white men don't get? I even said it out loud.

Maybe we could try collective joke writing. Each reader contribute a line...

LINE 1: "A priest, a rabbi, and an imam walk into a bar..."
It's a joke because there are no corrupted Native americans :)

Yeah we could try collective joke writing, I noticed that some jokes are better said out aloud than written on text :)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the bartender comes and says whats it going to be? and all 3 of them answer at the same time: a corrupted native american.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
the bartender comes and says whats it going to be? and all 3 of them answer at the same time: a corrupted native american.
Curses! Foiled again!

OK, OK. Try this:

"A corrupted Native American walks into a bar and says,...

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
A priest, a rabbi, and an imam walk into a bar.
The priest orders a beer, the iman a lemonade, and the rabbi orders a salad.
They go to sit down and the rabbi hops up onto the table and starts washing his ears and eating the salad.
The priest looks at him and says "Why are you like this?"
The rabbi says "I've gone without me 'T'"

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
A priest, a rabbi, and an imam walk into a bar.
The priest orders a beer, the iman a lemonade, and the rabbi orders a salad.
They go to sit down and the rabbi hops up onto the table and starts washing his ears and eating the salad.
The priest looks at him and says "Why are you like this?"
The rabbi says "I've gone without me 'T'"
Worth a giggle, though it ended this thread's humor Ramadan.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the second joke's answer is: zakjapanner which would translate as pocket jap (as in japanese) and means calculator.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It's a joke because there are no corrupted Native americans :)

Yeah we could try collective joke writing, I noticed that some jokes are better said out aloud than written on text :)
No corrupted Native Americans? Care to explain that one? I grew up in Montana. The Sioux despise the Absaroka (called Crow by whites) for having provided scouts to Custer in the war against the Sioux. They certainly think the Crow corrupted. Likewise, I have heard more than one case where someone in tribal leadership embezzled or misused funds. That's certainly corruption. So...I'm not getting your point here.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
The Sioux despise the Absaroka (called Crow by whites) for having provided scouts to Custer in the war against the Sioux.
The joke here is that the Crow were long already at war with the Sioux way before the US showed up - they were historical enemies. The punchline is that the Crow scouts told old Yellowhair "Don't go down there." Then they took off their uniforms and put on war paint because they would rather die as warriors, not soldiers.
I'm part Crow and have partied with Sioux - great fun but the Irishman in me can outdrink them anytime, and it was even more fun to see them raid the pockets of their passed out friends for cash to get more booze.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Gestapo?
Gestapo who?
GESTAPO!!! Open the door with your papers ready or we will kick it down and beat you in front of your mother!

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The joke here is that the Crow were long already at war with the Sioux way before the US showed up - they were historical enemies. The punchline is that the Crow scouts told old Yellowhair "Don't go down there." Then they took off their uniforms and put on war paint because they would rather die as warriors, not soldiers.
I'm part Crow and have partied with Sioux - great fun but the Irishman in me can outdrink them anytime, and it was even more fun to see them raid the pockets of their passed out friends for cash to get more booze.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Gestapo?
Gestapo who?
GESTAPO!!! Open the door with your papers ready or we will kick it down and beat you in front of your mother!
Does not address the point: Native Americans are no more exempt to corruption than any other ethnicity. So I'm still not seeing OP's original attempt at a joke. I mean a Japanese could say "What do you say to a stupid Japanese? Give up? NOTHING! 'Cause there ain't no stupid Japanese!" I doubt that's a real thigh-slapper anywheres much outside dear old Nippon.

Does not address the point: Native Americans are no more exempt to corruption than any other ethnicity. So I'm still not seeing OP's original attempt at a joke. I mean a Japanese could say "What do you say to a stupid Japanese? Give up? NOTHING! 'Cause there ain't no stupid Japanese!" I doubt that's a real thigh-slapper anywheres much outside dear old Nippon.
Of course, could be I'm jealous, too. I'm the only white man I've met in the past couple decades who ISN'T "part Native American." My oldest niece, noting photos of how much her grandpa coppertoned in the summer has adopted the attitude that "No one can prove grandma didn't sleep with a Cree guy up there on the ol' Peace River homestead back when." And with that, she goes full frontal Liz Warren on us.

Last edited:

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
No corrupted Native Americans? Care to explain that one? I grew up in Montana. The Sioux despise the Absaroka (called Crow by whites) for having provided scouts to Custer in the war against the Sioux. They certainly think the Crow corrupted. Likewise, I have heard more than one case where someone in tribal leadership embezzled or misused funds. That's certainly corruption. So...I'm not getting your point here.
Ok had never heard that. Always had a feeling that Native Americans didn't have corruption which was what the joke was based upon. Well that kinda emptied the joke :)

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
And I thought the entire time it was a play on words? Corrupted as "impure" and therefore it would be impossible for a native (or "pure") to be corrupted.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yazata youre not a youngster, dont you remember droge humor/ dry humor? i almost did. its not sarcasm, maybe its a sarcastic joke devoid of sarcasm. anyone? i got a dry spell...

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
There are of course, metajokes where it looks like a joke, sounds like a joke, but is not actually a joke, and that's what makes it funny. My favourite is from Twin Peaks.

Two penguins are walking along an ice floe.
One penguin turns to the other and says "Hey! You look like you're wearing a tuxedo!"
The second penguin turns to him and says "Maybe I am!"

I had to pause the episode I was laughing so much.