• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] My journal and my thoughts

Everyone's got one.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
it has it perks, not all are fun. but ive gotten used to having walked the trilogy and more. i need to get my head back in the game and work my way up to the astral indeed. ill figure a way, hopefully in the fast lane...
When it's time for you to do so, it will happen. As for me, The Universe is taking Her sweat ass time.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i walked the whole shebang you are naming, ownchef, i know. as for konsciencia. this is not my first round. neither in this life nor in past lives. i was just hoping for some craziness not the receiving of the book of the death as know how.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i walked the whole shebang you are naming, ownchef, i know. as for konsciencia. this is not my first round. neither in this life nor in past lives. i was just hoping for some craziness not the receiving of the book of the death as know how.
Het leven is geen zoete krentenbol!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lol, no it is mostly haram or not kosjer. Quite the antinomian route till you get lost and then you get jesus on the fly by who takes it all away. Shit i forgot, hes the passsivist. So i fucking had to wait for mohammed be done, so i can war again.

I know enough about the hidden history of europe to let them do their thing, but some ancounters yes, poor me.

I didnt even get the krentebol, i got to let others manipulate the world while i go do housekeeping as a good woman should.

And that's actually a blockage ive had for very long due all sorts of nonsense, as long as i suffer. But it annoyed me that i had to ask a man. Not because hes a man, but why the fuck are there so few women?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
why the fuck are there so few women?

Another dark secret. Spoiler: They get aborted. A deadly combination of RHP religion and sonar.
India has no young women in the process. They import them from Thailand.

Laws make no difference. They do it illegally anyway.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ah my dolphin reiki attunement and a bunch of doctorsoldiers. The Thai know how to massage, yes.

I always found it strange how everyone thinks reiki is white, fluffy or rhp. How can energy have a gender???

Reaction score
Awards
I stumbled upon this and have a question:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Question: if the deaf can't tune into vibratory attunement through sound, then would color and clairsentience help replace the vibration through sound?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Lol, no it is mostly haram or not kosjer. Quite the antinomian route till you get lost and then you get jesus on the fly by who takes it all away. Shit i forgot, hes the passsivist. So i fucking had to wait for mohammed be done, so i can war again.

I know enough about the hidden history of europe to let them do their thing, but some ancounters yes, poor me.

I didnt even get the krentebol, i got to let others manipulate the world while i go do housekeeping as a good woman should.

And that's actually a blockage ive had for very long due all sorts of nonsense, as long as i suffer. But it annoyed me that i had to ask a man. Not because hes a man, but why the fuck are there so few women?
And the shit is that The Universe is a Woman, and She's pist at Men.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Mmm, you know whats strange to me? That everyone accepts that and also that its mother earth. I find that stupid, cause then our earth is in a lesbian relationship with the universe and cant have kids due to it.

Ive tried to let ma'at rule the heavens and accept a male earth. That shit creates curses.

But ill behave, we have enough genders as it is right now. Still fucking strange, though.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You could try with Nut and Geb, if you love to go for gods to understand heaven and earth as female and male. ;)

I just connect to my personal male and female inner representations of the universe and the earth, no need for gods ...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I like toying with concepts and i somewhere made the mistake of making a picture of my husband as mask for my animus. He learned a lot tru it, but i got quite confused and had to stick to the fact i have a female body.
Not very wise, but it was fun nontheless.

Gods as being never really worked for me. Too many living beings staging like one.

Looking at a personal male or female universe, etc. Well, im right now in i dont want to phase, but you are right.

Reaction score
Awards
Could it be all god/desses are aspects of one divine source expressing itself, making separations and divisions to make us all fools in the eyes of the divine source?
Or. In an anthropology standpoint...
It's all tribal.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Could it be all god/desses are aspects of one divine source expressing itself, making separations and divisions to make us all fools in the eyes of the divine source?

This is close to what I believe. The divisions, however, come from humans, not the divine source. We have a tendency to anthropomorphize concepts to make them easier to understand. Of course different cultures and ways of life will reflect different qualities, and the big mistake made over and over again is thinking that there is only one way to view creation. They are all acceptable. Discordianism actually does a good job of tackling this subject, if one can look past the absurdity of it.

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Another dark secret. Spoiler: They get aborted. A deadly combination of RHP religion and sonar.
India has no young women in the process. They import them from Thailand.

Laws make no difference. They do it illegally anyway.
Most Asian cultures put heavy emphasis on a family's "true heir" being male only, because "only males can continue the family's line"(as if women were just people sharing the family's name but not blood too...smh ತ_ತ ), and usually as the woman "goes to the husband's family" it means that the husband's parents will have both their son and their DIL taking care of them.

Which I find it to be bullshit because in Latin American culture both spouses take care of the grandparents from both sides.Why the need to only take care of one side only?

So, boys are seen as precious while girls are seen as wasteful...and then come the complains of the parents of such boys, about how there are no girls to marry their sons and they seem to conveniently forget why...
No wonder most women now either do not want to marry(IF they even want to enter in a relationship) or they have a list of demands for a partner, after all it makes sense.

If there are so few of them now, why should they settle for someone less than themselves in terms of education, skills, appearance and personality?

Reaction score
Awards
I like my Celtic heritage and religion urges, that God/desses and wo/men have equal footing in all areas.
How it was in one year anyway.

Reaction score
Awards
I honestly feel like a slave fresh off the boat and held on a Catholic plantation.
I know my roots, and should mask them through saints ... And bring back knot magic.
Scottish Irish. So why would I worship the Near Eastern religions....

Reaction score
Awards
In fact, going through the Celtic Golden Dawn later to get a compendium of goddesses list, and their idea of the tree 9f life/comparable model.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Mmm, you know whats strange to me? That everyone accepts that and also that its mother earth. I find that stupid, cause then our earth is in a lesbian relationship with the universe and cant have kids due to it.

Ive tried to let ma'at rule the heavens and accept a male earth. That shit creates curses.

But ill behave, we have enough genders as it is right now. Still fucking strange, though.
That is hilarious, but I Love Lesbians!! You can say that I'm more a Feminist but the shit is I'm a Man.