• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] My journal and my thoughts

Everyone's got one.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Most Asian cultures put heavy emphasis on a family's "true heir" being male only, because "only males can continue the family's line"(as if women were just people sharing the family's name but not blood too...smh ತ_ತ ), and usually as the woman "goes to the husband's family" it means that the husband's parents will have both their son and their DIL taking care of them.

Which I find it to be bullshit because in Latin American culture both spouses take care of the grandparents from both sides.Why the need to only take care of one side only?

So, boys are seen as precious while girls are seen as wasteful...and then come the complains of the parents of such boys, about how there are no girls to marry their sons and they seem to conveniently forget why...
No wonder most women now either do not want to marry(IF they even want to enter in a relationship) or they have a list of demands for a partner, after all it makes sense.

If there are so few of them now, why should they settle for someone less than themselves in terms of education, skills, appearance and personality?
You know? I'm a Man, and I don't like the idea of Women being inferior to men. Shit, I met God as a Woman first, and not as a man. Which means, God prefers to be a Woman, knowing that God has no gender specifically. But, Loves to feel more Beautiful as a dazzling Babe!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You do not need to have a dick to be one, btw.

You know? One time One of The Female Spiritual Guides I interact with. Showed me that they could either have a Pussy and dick at the same time or they could even have none of the sex organs if they chose to. Which is fuckin crazy. I feel bad for those Muslims not having to fuck the Women, because the women choose to have none of the sex organs. Jaja!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You know? One time One of The Female Spiritual Guides I interact with. Showed me that they could either have a Pussy and dick at the same time or they could even have none of the sex organs if they chose to. Which is fuckin crazy. I feel bad for those Muslims not having to fuck the Women, because the women choose to have none of the sex organs. Jaja!
Happened to the Spartans before. Never mess with women.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
i havent been in my dreams for a while let alone in the astral. ar least not in the sense that i remember. i got yet again angry at someone and refused. im quite annoying like that. although ive found reasons as to why i act like that. long story short there once was a time were women didnt have the choice with whom they wanted to share their honey on several levels of being. it is a deeply hidden story about a people that got kicked out of northern india. went to mesopetamia, egypt and then israel. i cant claim my implications and i wont, but im fucking born a jew and i still have it in my memory bank and the scars to prove it. and that shit is thousands of years old. and the stupidest thing is that i was only wondering why i always say no at first fun idea and then 5 min later after rethinking i can say yes. its as stupid as saying the first light is fake. and now i realize i can do blind typing, lol.
so go find me there, maybe we can have fun ;)
I can't wait to learn AP. I would however like to get more into dream control and reentering previous dreams for communion purposes.