• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

My nightly visitor

Calicifer

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, in past two days I had noticed that some spirit visits me at night. I had noticed that accidentally due to my disturbed sleeping. It seems to come at 4 am. or similarly very late. Last night it came around this time, a night before it came when night sky started to brighten, likely close to 5 am.

There isn't a lot of what it does. This is why it raises questions to me. It seems to be intelligent, deliberate, but as always spirits with me tend to stay on a side of caution, distance. They prefer to be close, but never somewhere where they would interact with me. The very fact that it comes so late seems to be an effort to avoid disturbing me and I suspect it was coming quite some time before.

How do I notice it? You can tell immediately when spirit is nearby, because body naturally sends shivers down through its entire body as it feels supernatural. Then I hear steps outside and later around other rooms. It feels like someone is walking to the point I might confuse that someone is trying to sneak into construction site nearby. Steps do feel real, but at the same time you can tell that they are not physical in subtle differences.

Another obvious trait is that this spirit whispers. It has a sound effect which you would expect from a whisper. It is hard to describe it. Then it says something. I can't quite understand it. It seems somewhat Lithuanian, but I can't put my finger on the words and it seems like it is not. Sounds appear to be short and have emphasis on a "k", like saying a word: "eik". However, words do differ. When spirit came it whispered two times and I did not quite caught that. Then spirit said something 3 times with whispering. I noticed that it was a same word, same intent, same message. Whispers were individuals, but were said in succession. Same word all three times. Finally, the last whisper was something said in two words. Those words were different.

Spirit itself tends to linger for a little while. Walking around outside and in nearby rooms, it never seems to come inside. I start to hear scratching noises, that crackling noise which is common with spirits. It produces a sound that it would seem that some creature with claws are scratching metal on my window. Another curious thing that the first night when I experienced this, I found piece of fully eaten fish on my window. Not entire fish, but fully eaten and dried out part of fish spine bones on my window counter. When I tried to remove it, it was stuck. It is just a detail which puzzles the mind when you have to think rationally how an object would get there on its own during middle of a night.

It is difficult to judge intent or a purpose of such visits. I can't get a meaning out of whispers. To me, they vaguely asks me to go outside. It is also puzzling to see a spirit continuously come to me, do nothing and then leave. There is certainly some level of intelligence and intent in such spirits, however what the reason behind all of this is beyond me.

I wrote all of this before. I have a suspicion it is behind my strange wake ups in a middle of a night feeling like being in a nightmare, but not having one. I just take a drink, enjoy its coldness and I go right back to sleep. This night this little bugger came at 2 am, way sooner than it does most of the time. It was a stronger this time with physical objects, making a little more impact, but nothing to move them. It had whispered few words from time to time. I had sat on my bed, said aloud about how I perceive its whispers. Then said how annoying these pointless visits are. I still feel it nearby via body shivering.

Its presence also induces low level supernatural events. Like being added as a friend by a very specific type of person (icon, name being very specific on facebook lets say). Person does and say nothing and is likely not even aware of it himself. That person was called "devil" in my local tongue and had a nice image of a demon like from some video game. It also had named its realm "hell" which he spends a lot of time playing. I'm not sure if it is a message of an effort to spook me. It is just that it leaves me confused and the biggest effect it has that I lose little more sleep until I learn to ignore this harmless pest if it is harmless.

I did had a feeling that spirits are physically searching for me and I will be moving soon which in itself might solve this problem.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hey. You can start giving offerings and try to commune with the spirit/s and get to know what is his purpose, what he wants, etc. if you have good clairaudience skill and maybe make that spirit/those spirits your ally/alies. (Jason Miller teaches about giving offerings to such spirits in his book Protection and Reversal ...) Or you can focus on getting rid of this spirit. You can also banish regularly, clear, purify, etc. (I assume you know some methods to do this, but if not, we can discuss) You can perform the LBRP. Damien Echols mentioned you can perform the LBRP multiple times back to back, 3 times for example. LBRP is powerful and also is powerful when you perform it multiple times back to back as Damien Echols mentioned.

Calicifer

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm more interested if people can guess what it might be from its appearance and behavior.

As for interacting with a spirit in one way or another. I had purchased my apartment and are moving out this week to my new home. So, investing my time into anything would be a waste. This is the problem which will solve itself out in a next few days on its own. If it somehow manages to follow me, then I will consider interacting with it in one way or another. I might just ignore it all together as it is nothing, but a distraction at the moment.

For me it is just strange to see this kind of intelligent behavior, but probably most spirits are like that. They are just happen to be at random places and love being spooky with no discernible purpose.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sound's like the spirit is trying to get you to leave. Reasons for which might be many, so I can't guess with any more accuracy.
You should do a divination first to find out more about the entire situation and the cause. Then, you can always banish and ward the place.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
This reminds me of the kinda shit I had to put up with when living in an old and haunted apartment complex.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
STOP! Before anything else you want to know what you're up against. How do you do that? Divination. This should literally be taught in every magic 101 course. Think you're cursed? Divination. Think a spirit is after you? Divination. Is it just a string of bad luck? Divination. I can't say it enough. Divination. Divination. Divination. Do one. Scry if you can, I advocate that above all others but if your scrying skills aren't up to par then you can do tarot readings. IMO every other method is secondary but that could be because I'm only proficient in three divination methods :ROFLMAO: (scrying, tarot and bone casting....palmistry too but that doesn't count here).

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
STOP! Before anything else you want to know what you're up against. How do you do that? Divination. This should literally be taught in every magic 101 course. Think you're cursed? Divination. Think a spirit is after you? Divination. Is it just a string of bad luck? Divination. I can't say it enough. Divination. Divination. Divination. Do one. Scry if you can, I advocate that above all others but if your scrying skills aren't up to par then you can do tarot readings. IMO every other method is secondary but that could be because I'm only proficient in three divination methods :ROFLMAO: (scrying, tarot and bone casting....palmistry too but that doesn't count here).
I second this man, especially since I didn’t pay attention to actually learning divination till I needed it. Now I suck lmao

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Then I hear steps outside and later around other rooms. It feels like someone is walking to the point I might confuse that someone is trying to sneak into construction site nearby. Steps do feel real, but at the same time you can tell that they are not physical in subtle differences.

Another obvious trait is that this spirit whispers. It has a sound effect which you would expect from a whisper. It is hard to describe it. Then it says something.

It looks like you are in Scotland. I used to live in the Findhorn village on the Moray Firth. Usually I would be alone in the house - it was about 10 years old. I would take a bath (to get warm) and while in the bath I would often hear the front door open - without any knocking. If the door scraped on the mat, it was a human coming in, but usually there would be no scraping noise and and no human would appear.

It was a ghost - perhaps left from the two previous villages that were swallowed by sand and sea.

Yours is likely the same.

Generally such entities are looking for release. So put your attention into your heart. Visualize the flame of Spirit and send light from the heart to the entity. Being loved is sufficient to release many entities.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I’ve had visitors before, sadly they weren’t nice, they manifest in nightmares and I’ve had to get the Spirit i have living in the house involved.

like others have said see what it wants and be careful.