• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

No Nonsense Tools

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
btw we still rape alien food, its a tradition within our culture.
so we also raped shoarma and fries. its now called kapsalon (barbershop) and you mesh everything in one basket put it under the grill with cheese and drown it in garlic sauce. no hotsauce as white peper is most of the time already to spicy.
its also nice to see how couscous is going. right now we cook, yes cook, it first and then use it as a side dish or a salad. we seem to like to rape it some more by giving it a hot or cold vegan sauce. as the dutch dont do haram or kosher.
but i think the thing that got really raped was the french baguette. we make it so its chewy like buble gum even when fresh, its hardly cooked and made with 00 flower instead of t46 and of course we dont let it rise or give it time.

but i have to say our spaghetti ice tastes better then the german one. although it has been 20 years since ive seen the last one..spaghetti monsters a dying race..

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ever seen our schnitsel? bring your magnifying glass. ill stop now, cause i can go for ever ;)

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> its also nice to see how couscous is going. right now we cook, yes cook, it first and then use it as a side dish or a salad.

Have mercy! 🥳

Dutch cuisine is name dropping. They simply have no idea what it is or what it should taste like. It's so hopeless.
German ice cream got way better. In fact the supermarkets are selling it better and cheaper than the ice-cream parlors. They in turn have to get better and by that they get too expensive.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Kitchen magic is different. Knowing the culture, mentality and background is important. The last years I went from Thailand to Vietnam and now to Kambodia. The latter is difficult. Every diner's name starts with "Aunt". The sisters come together as soon as one of them gets pregnant. They do the cooking, it is a woman's thing. And they are very poor. Nothing gets wasted.

One time I was in a rural dutch environment. In the early morning I went to the bakery. Full with housewives in line. I did not notice the ticket machine at the entrance. When it was my turn, the verkoopster ignored me and looked at the next customer. Then hell broke loose! The ladies all went against her - but she insisted: no ticket, no service! She received a collective stinky eye, and then a miracle happened. The lady behind me gave me her ticket. Everybody gave his ticket to person in front. The last one drew a new one. All in 10 seconds, without a word.
Done. I will never forget this heroic behaviour of these dutch housewives! I was impressed.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We are used to queens and a lovable king. The last king before him was a rapist a la marquis de sade and had every boy, girl, man and women in the country. Who knows the animals, too. If he was still alive he would partner up with mengele to make a party of alphabet people. 🤪

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
We are used to queens and a lovable king. The last king before him was a rapist a la marquis de sade and had every boy, girl, man and women in the country. Who knows the animals, too. If he was still alive he would partner up with mengele to make a party of alphabet people. 🤪
There, there. Our beloved Marquis has never been a rapist. He just treated the bored and spoiled royal dames as the shit they were. In fact they loved his degradations. His fault was he told their husbands. They called him a rapist and locked him away to keep their self-esteem.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hehe, i was talking in the litteral sense, not the politics behind it.

Kitchen magick is a strange thing. Ive done it for years as a kid then met the wrong people, so i hid my skill. Ended up in a waging of heads without the honor of the fight, but with the till death do us part.

Id like to rekindle my fire, but maybe im already on track. The elevator goes slow on this side.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
tidy6.jpg__600x400_q85.jpg

Honi soit qui mal y pense