• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] Nominate/Request Awards here!

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
First of all, read this very carefully:
Practice and Zodiac are requestable. Anyone can request one and it will be granted.
Social Honor awards are recommendable. You can recommend someone else to receive them (i.e. you request it for someone else).
Forum Progression awards are given automatically and have precisely defined requirements.
Accolades are given manually by me (or any future admin) and do not have specific requirements but are given more jovially/subjectively.
-
Primus are for "lifetime achievements" / "staff service" or more generally for those who have directly contributed working hours to the development or growth of WF.
Donation Gems are obtained by donating to WF, PM me if you would like them.
Pantheon's still a secret :p

In this thread, you can ONLY request "Accolade" awards, because "Practice" and "Zodiac" are requestable (and pretty much always granted) through the awards page itself, you should see a "Request" button there. And same with "Social Honor" awards, you can always go on the awards page and request these awards for yourself or others.

This thread is for suggesting someone receive an "Accolade" award.

This thread will be closed and opened periodically, and requests/nominations will only be granted by my discretion! Also, please don't request "Da Bomb" 😂

I'll be doing this periodically if I haven't been very active on the forum, just so that others have the chance to bring to light some award-worthy behavior haha.

So yeah, mention the username of someone who deserves an award, and the award they deserve! Let's go!

Last edited:

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Well, you call me Jokester Numero Uno a lot, so that could be fitting. If its one word only, I will just take the Jokester 😁
It has to be from the Accolades list in the Awards section, this thread is for requesting/nominating existing awards, not creating new ones.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Now that I think about it... not many of these awards are actually suitable to request for oneself without stealing valor or looking like a fool... so maybe I need to make a few more random fun awards... hmmm...

Reaction score
Awards
Airhead ... For space cadets or those in the Theoricus grade, people just generally unaware
Sniper ... For trigger happy cursers who feel justified by any sleight perpetrated against them
Martyr ... for drama queens/kings that get x amount of loves for necessary dopamine refills

Just a few that came to mind

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Added a few new awards guys! Keep requesting/nominating/suggesting.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Well, you call me Jokester Numero Uno a lot, so that could be fitting. If its one word only, I will just take the Jokester 😁
Done!

i formally request the ninja award
in fact i am very much invested and insist on the ninja award
if it could read head ninja in charge i will give WF my firstborn child
Done!

If @Pyrokar gets the ninja award, then is there a pirate award in it for me? After all I've uploaded all those pirated books... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Done!

Airhead ... For space cadets or those in the Theoricus grade, people just generally unaware
Sniper ... For trigger happy cursers who feel justified by any sleight perpetrated against them
Martyr ... for drama queens/kings that get x amount of loves for necessary dopamine refills

Just a few that came to mind
Hmmm... wasn't really feeling these, but you inspired me to add "Cousin Andrew", "Militant", and (sorry to say it) "Yapper" 😂

You already have so many awards though, but still, feel free to pick one... I'm thinking Alien...

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I formally request all of the awards. Good, bad, I don't care. Just give me all the awards. So many awards that people scroll past my posts out of vicarious embarrassment. Award me like one of your North Korean generals, jack.
Songun.jpg

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I formally request all of the awards. Good, bad, I don't care. Just give me all the awards. So many awards that people scroll past my posts out of vicarious embarrassment. Award me like one of your North Korean generals, jack.
Songun.jpg
So mote it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.