• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

ouija board

Lucien6493

Zealot
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
135
Reaction score
261
Awards
5
Just an observation, but what is a wand but a stick? What is a robe but a long shirt or dress? What is a circle but a drawing on the ground? What is a hammer that collects dust in the garage? Tools act as focii for Will in the Art, aids for directing and channeling power; in and of themselves, they are simply inert no matter how much potential they may have innately. Store bought or handmade, no matter. Practitioners may avail themselves of these devices to help them in their work, or they can ignore them, but denigrating them as useless is foolish. If you do not or cannot make use out of something, that does not mean that others cannot utilize it to their advantage (not everyone can pick up a guitar and play like Jimi Hendrix or Eddie Van Halen).
Well, bless your heart, Kat. If you put me in a bottle of hooch, might I suggest you shake it up some like little Darla? I like to blow bubbles.
 

|Link

Visitor
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Hello I would like to share here freely with anyone interested, the work with the spirit board that for some years I have been carrying out with my group of experimentation.

What only initiatory groups seem to know, is that one can do decidedly particular and profound energetic work through the use of the spirit board (which is nothing more than an instrument as others are), but using the board in a different way from the classic use that generally everyone knows.

Are there any of you who know what I'm talking about?

P. s. Forgive my English if it is not perfect, I have to get help from the translator
 

levi777

Apprentice
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
19
The Ouija board is a fascinating topic—I'm curious to know if it’s genuinely real or just a product of our minds playing tricks. I recently watched a video where people, with their eyes closed, used the Ouija board, and it displayed what appeared to be random letters. I’d love to hear from anyone with real experiences using a Ouija board!
Ouija Board is an evocation and a ritual. It is absolutely true and dangerous for naive people. Most time the spirit ZOZO appears!!!
 
Top