• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Pole Reversal, happening right now

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
It is an incredibly rare occurence and we are lucky to live through it. The last pole reversal happened 773.000 years ago and the effects it will have on us are debatable. We have reached the threshhold of a 40 degree shift this week which means the poles are moving rapidly from now on, change is imminent! Some speculate it will result in global catastrophe akin to great floods and natural disaster, others think it is the beginning of a new age. I am quite unsure of what happens next and what precautions to take. Pole reversals have happened hundreds of times before and are scientific fact but none of us have lived through it yet, its very exciting to think of what happens next.

Friggasdottir

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
It is an incredibly rare occurence and we are lucky to live through it. The last pole reversal happened 773.000 years ago and the effects it will have on us are debatable. We have reached the threshhold of a 40 degree shift this week which means the poles are moving rapidly from now on, change is imminent! Some speculate it will result in global catastrophe akin to great floods and natural disaster, others think it is the beginning of a new age. I am quite unsure of what happens next and what precautions to take. Pole reversals have happened hundreds of times before and are scientific fact but none of us have lived through it yet, its very exciting to think of what happens next.
My husband believes this is happening. Some say this is what the climate change hype is about.. to distract the average sheep from what is actually happening. The sun is also on a cyclical change. But they tell us it will make a difference if we "eat ze bugs" and stop driving cars. I think it's something much deeper. Carbon is actually the lowest it's been in centuries. Actually plants do better with more carbon. All life is made of carbon. But they think we're stupid. And in many cases, they're sadly right.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Long ago there was a rapid change in polar spin so that tropical areas were snap frozen - including mammoths with food still in their stomachs and hi tech cities now deep under ice sheets

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
Long ago there was a rapid change in polar spin so that tropical areas were snap frozen - including mammoths with food still in their stomachs and hi tech cities now deep under ice sheets
and we´re right in the middle of it

Reaction score
Awards
My husband believes this is happening. Some say this is what the climate change hype is about.. to distract the average sheep from what is actually happening. The sun is also on a cyclical change. But they tell us it will make a difference if we "eat ze bugs" and stop driving cars. I think it's something much deeper. Carbon is actually the lowest it's been in centuries. Actually plants do better with more carbon. All life is made of carbon. But they think we're stupid. And in many cases, they're sadly right.
Speaking of Carbon, we were being warned in the 2000s about this. In Africa, we believe still that there is something special about the continent. So, the more diamond and rare earth metals are mined, the more carbon is released into the air.
Also, the more mining is done, the weaker the polarity of the planet occurs. If I recall correctly and if what I'm talking about is on the same page.

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
This is all too cumbersome... specially if you're no scientist. Who knows what will happen...
Well the pole flip Happening is a fact, reputable Scientists know that. Now what will happen after / during, i can only confirm that electronics will stop working and earths plates / continents will change. The rest is up to your imagination.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well the pole flip Happening is a fact, reputable Scientists know that. Now what will happen after / during, i can only confirm that electronics will stop working and earths plates / continents will change. The rest is up to your imagination.
Id hate to let my imagination run wild on this one. I have a Gaia suscription and the things that have been discovered under the artic ice and how "normal" this is... when speaking from a scientific perspective knowing the rhythms of the universe to an extent...this is all too normal!!!:oops:

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Pole Reversal, happening right now
SUBTOPIC:
※→ Djnenas, Baal, et al,
In the 1960's, while being taught how to use a manual flight computer and dead reckoning navaigation, I learned how to compensate for the shift in the difference between the True North direction and the Magnetic North direction.

Id hate to let my imagination run wild on this one. I have a Gaia suscription and the things that have been discovered under the artic ice and how "normal" this is... when speaking from a scientific perspective knowing the rhythms of the universe to an extent...this is all too normal!!!:oops:
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure I understand the concern that "electronics will stop working."

Since I was a boy, the Magnetic North deviationhad been getting smaller and smaller. Now, it is getting a bit larger (since ≈ 2020). The Magnet North is now moving towards Siberia.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fkevinanderton%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2FEarths-Magnetic-Field.jpg

I suspect a snap change might induce unforeseen generation of current, which could be damaging to some susceptable systems. But a very gradual change, such as what we have seen over the last couple centuries, might go completely unnoticed in many respects.

I am curious as to why you would see an Electronic Apocalyptic Event.

Most Respectfully,
R

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
I am curious as to why you would see an Electronic Apocalyptic Event.
Its actually rather simple, earths magnetic field protects us from solar winds and space radiation. Prior to the actual flip the magnetic field weakens by about 90% which will be quite unpleasant to say the least. first satelites in higher orbit will fail, shortly after GPS, Banking, the stock exchange and internet will cease function. This process can last a long time and will only end once the flip is completed and the magnetic field stabilizes, protecting us again. I cant get deeper into causation than harmful space radiation and solar winds since that is where my knowledge ends but im sure you will find more on the subject if you do some research on the internet.. while you still can.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
I think you are on to something there. Why do you think the higher levels are in a race to improve space travel? Of course I don't think there is time to colonize other planets but they want to be able to get of the planet if needed during the flip. They have already made a ship to carry enough for some of them and if they have many of them ready they could leave. They could have problems during take off or in space though. They also have deep bunkers. I do not think it will work out for them though, my thoughts. Only the Source knows the answer to that one for absolute.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It is correct that during the flip, the field can reduce by 90% and that might indeed have disasterous effects on electronics. Luckily though, the time taken for the pole to flip is several thousand years. Also, there is no evidence that this is connected with any movement of the Earth's axis. Although we have moved so much water for drinking that we've moved the actual axis by about 4 1/2 cm.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
It is correct that during the flip, the field can reduce by 90% and that might indeed have disasterous effects on electronics. Luckily though, the time taken for the pole to flip is several thousand years. Also, there is no evidence that this is connected with any movement of the Earth's axis. Although we have moved so much water for drinking that we've moved the actual axis by about 4 1/2 cm.

I have read the official science on it for sure, we do need to remember that the mainstream science industry is funded by the power structure which it would not be in their interests to tell the truth of other models that have validity based on the science, they try to discredit them with smear tactics. There are PHD scientists who have other models that show other outcomes, I always look at as many perspectives as I can see and gauge based on the big picture patterns is all. That is the great thing about perspectives, we can see others and think about it. People can believe what ever they like, it is still a somewhat free society!

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have read the official science on it for sure, we do need to remember that the mainstream science industry is funded by the power structure which it would not be in their interests to tell the truth of other models that have validity based on the science, they try to discredit them with smear tactics. There are PHD scientists who have other models that show other outcomes, I always look at as many perspectives as I can see and gauge based on the big picture patterns is all. That is the great thing about perspectives, we can see others and think about it. People can believe what ever they like, it is still a somewhat free society!
Even the lower limit quoted was a 1000 years, so the gradual drift that we observe (as @RoccoR showed) means that it's going to take a while. Also, having a PhD does not guarantee that the person isn't talking rubbish :) I subscribe to New Scientist, and some of the articles in there are so ludicrous, they raise my eyebrows right round the back of my head.
Post automatically merged:

...which reminds me of one of my favourite (off-topic) jokes that I got off RuPaul's Drag Race:
"I told her she'd drawn her eyebrows too high and she looked surprised"